€ HUNTing For Our LIL PUMPKINS € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Here's my reading from Suzy I think I gave her a Lil too much info that I had boys already!!! Lol
Hope I see a BFP b4 then I will be turning 38 in Feb!!

Your reading reveals that your conception*news will come in the month of March 2014 from a cycle that starts in February. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of December 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 6th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.

Ds2 Bday is 12/5 my Dads is 12/6!!!

Here is my reading...

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of February 2014 from a cycle that starts in January. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of November 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 4th. I can also see a further child in your future, another girl, born in mid 2016.

So we'll see!!

FX Driving 280!!!!

:thumbup: Moni77

AFM..... Well the scan went Ok my Dr was ALL Up in my Stuff trying to get pics and he thinks the lining is Ok and the spot is prob a scar so he's not worried!! :)
He took blood cuz he wants me to trigger Tom. But I got a near +++ OPK this am so we will see might have to do it Tonite!!

I have 2 OK follies on the Right and a Angry Booger on the Left his words not mine!! :rofl:
I think he wants to give those right ones some time!! ;)

Guess I know my body better the the Dr I'm surging .... gotta trigger tonite IUI On Sun!! :)

FX Driving 280!!!!

:thumbup: Moni77

AFM..... Well the scan went Ok my Dr was ALL Up in my Stuff trying to get pics and he thinks the lining is Ok and the spot is prob a scar so he's not worried!! :)
He took blood cuz he wants me to trigger Tom. But I got a near +++ OPK this am so we will see might have to do it Tonite!!

I have 2 OK follies on the Right and a Angry Booger on the Left his words not mine!! :rofl:
I think he wants to give those right ones some time!! ;)

I'm glad it was nothing to worry about, Sis! Good luck this weekend!

FX that temp jump was from the HCG trigger shot..... I'm still getting O pains so hopefully those boogers will wait till the AM!!! ;)

Yes mom will add u!!!!

AFM..... I was right looks like I Od yesterday now to go Chew there A$$ at the Dr!!! :(

Yes mom will add u!!!!

AFM..... I was right looks like I Od yesterday now to go Chew there A$$ at the Dr!!! :(

Good luck sis. Only we know our bodies best! It's too bad the doctor's don't listen.

All right, so there is hope :) I had spotting from about 9dpo for three days, one day was enough to have most of my pantyliner soaked with brown stuff [sorry TMI]. Was depressed that AF was imminent. Yesterday, spotting tapered off and today, clean. Temp went up this morning so tested with my wondfos. Looked white so I did not even wait for the 5 minutes and went back to bed. In maybe 15 minutes, decided to go look at it again, and there was a second line! Tested again, and a super faint line appeared within 5 minutes. Am cautiously optimistic, but with my chemical, had exactly the same happen (3 days of spotting, clean day with BFP and then chemical a few days later...)

Oooh fingers crossed Driving:hugs:

AFM - 8DPO boobs are starting to feel sore (without touching:haha:) and noticed more CM - so maybe my cycle is coming to an end at last.

CD 34 8DPO and yep you guessed it another POS OPK (deff dodgy batch right?):cry:

:hugs:

X

Well looks like I'm out this month wish the Dr would have listened to me went for the IUI and NO sperm found WTH!!!! :(

DH Varicocle was hurting last nite I knew we should have done it Sat!!!
:cry:

Sorry a Lil upset!!

I am a nervous wreck... Have tested three times with the Wondo, all faint pos. Concerned that Wondfo has false positives, so tested with water (stark white, yay). Going to the bathroom every 5 minutes to check for spotting (had one minuscule drop, and fear). Argh. I was literally waiting for AF to start so I could call my RE to start day 3 blood tests, on the path to IVF...

Try and relax u don't want to stress!!!!

I know easier said than done :hugs:

Driving- I hope this is a sticky bean for you! Try not to stress though! Have you tried testing with any other brand again? :dust:

All right, so there is hope :) I had spotting from about 9dpo for three days, one day was enough to have most of my pantyliner soaked with brown stuff [sorry TMI]. Was depressed that AF was imminent. Yesterday, spotting tapered off and today, clean. Temp went up this morning so tested with my wondfos. Looked white so I did not even wait for the 5 minutes and went back to bed. In maybe 15 minutes, decided to go look at it again, and there was a second line! Tested again, and a super faint line appeared within 5 minutes. Am cautiously optimistic, but with my chemical, had exactly the same happen (3 days of spotting, clean day with BFP and then chemical a few days later...)

I hope this is it for you this time! :flower:

My cycle is going almost exactly the same way. I spotted for three days and some this AM and have been VERY SAD. But now I don't seem to be spotting anymore. If my luteal phase is short again (and it always is :() I should see AF today.

My partner teacher was also TTC and got her BFP three weeks ago. She miscarried last week and I'm very sad for her. And I'm also very selfishly mourning the loss of my TTC buddy because I don't feel comfortable talking to her about it anymore. :(

Well looks like I'm out this month wish the Dr would have listened to me went for the IUI and NO sperm found WTH!!!! :(

DH Varicocle was hurting last nite I knew we should have done it Sat!!!
:cry:

Sorry a Lil upset!!

Sorry, Sis! :hugs:

I'm bowing out. Please add the evil witch by my name. Spotting again but this time heavier than before and more reddish-brown. Noticed it when I wiped about an hour ago. Put in a tampon for about a half hour and sure enough, there was a small amount of reddish-brown discharge on it. Period is not due until Tuesday or Wednesday (3 different period charting apps can't decide which one is it, despite all having the same info) and I usually spot the day before but AF is messing with my head and body, I suspect.

The interesting thing is I don't have the normal PMS symptoms...no bloating, no cramps, no horny feelings..nothing. But I suspect once you start TTC, "normal" flies out of the window.

Well, gonna put on my big girl, rather my period grandma-drawers, on...slap on a pad and throw a welcoming party for AF. Gonna call the doc this week once I get full flow to start planning for next month.

Good luck ladies to all that are still waiting! Hope I'm the last one out for this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->