£190 at 25weeks

Faith Somers

Reaction score
hiya does anybody know what money you are entitled to?? do you still get the£190 at 25weeks?? xxx

I have never heard of this. What's it's for? I didn't get any money with my first but that was 3 nearly 4 years ago.

Is that the health in pregnancy grant? Big no I'm afraid. Check out the direct gov website for reasons why. No more money in the pot.

Xxx

you only get the £500 maternity grant and thats only paid to your first born

It looks like you aready have to be claiming benefits to recieve the sure start grant. Another flaw in the system

oh your jokein what a downer!!! do ppl on benfits still get the £500 at 30-35weeks??

It is a load of crap......where exactly do my taxes go? They also took away our tax credits with no warning just stopped putting them in:( I assume sending a letter warning people would just be too expensive?

you only get the surestart grant for your first baby now.

You need to be getting certain benfefits to get it, it depends on how much ctc you qualify for I think xxx

when did your tax credits stop?? did they tell you why?? thats horrible coz are tax credits help us out loads xx

It is pants, i like many others have worked all my adult life except for about 3 mnths and get screwed ova for it. We dont qualify for the sure start grant as when lo is here we wont get a certain element of it.

It is a load of crap......where exactly do my taxes go? They also took away our tax credits with no warning just stopped putting them in:( I assume sending a letter warning people would just be too expensive?

Aload of s**t isnt it?
My wage is taxed nearly £200 every month and what do we get for it? its rediculous.
A little god damn help would be nice!

you only get the £500 maternity grant and thats only paid to your first born

thats been cut too it was on the news a couple of weeks ago x

No its only been cut when it comes to your 2nd + child.
If you're a first time mum and recieving certain benefits you can apply for the Sure Start Grant. Otherwise, theres nothing now.:shrug:

Bummer! I didnt claim the 500 with any of my children....so cant even do that now.:growlmad: Sometimes I wonder what we pay taxes for.....

Aload of s**t isnt it?
My wage is taxed nearly £200 every month and what do we get for it? its rediculous.

Your MW care, your birth, aftercare, police, fire services, the NHS in general, child benefit......

Aload of s**t isnt it?

Your MW care, your birth, aftercare, police, fire services, the NHS in general, child benefit......

yeah brilliant, and everybodies elses benefits

Aload of s**t isnt it?

yeah brilliant, and everybodies elses benefits

:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back