£190 pregnancy grant?

We could do with some extra money, as i'm going to be losing quite a bit once i go on maternity leave and we will probably struggle. My sister got the £500 off the government with her last child as she has never worked a day in her life and gets all the benefits she can.... but she just gave it to her junkie MIL and her scrounging family! WTF?? :( We have looked into what we are entitled to, but its only like a tenner a week, because we earn too much apparently!

We could do with some extra money, as i'm going to be losing quite a bit once i go on maternity leave and we will probably struggle. My sister got the £500 off the government with her last child as she has never worked a day in her life and gets all the benefits she can.... but she just gave it to her junkie MIL and her scrounging family! WTF?? :( We have looked into what we are entitled to, but its only like a tenner a week, because we earn too much apparently!

omg im in the same problem. when i go on mat leave il be earning like 30% of what i earn now.. i understand everyones point of view. but for some reason noeoen sees the point of view of people like us. yes we work. and yes the goverment thinks we should all be fine. yetwe still have money issues and i dont think the goverment thinks about that at all!

£500 would help me greatly probably wont get it though i work part time on weekend for about £200 a month and run a freelance hairdressing buisness from home, although this isnt regular work, some weeks i can go with nothing and the next be fully booked, i dont get taxed because i dont earn enough so surely thats an indictor to the government that i could do with the help, yes my boyfriend is a senior MET mechanic and is on a good-ish wage but that doesnt mean he has any money spare after paying the bills to help me out with things :| i hate hate hate the benefit system!

i don't think the government want women to have babies or help with babies anymore!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->