£3.99 for a £25 photobook ideal present for father's day! (Better expiry date)

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I posted this deal a couple of weeks ago and I know that a lot of you went for it, but as that one expired at the beginning of June. This is the same deal, but it finishes on 6th August.

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/birmingham/2m-print-photobooks/372217/.angsLs

Oh thus great thanks for that, I may well go for this x

I'm confused, how does it work? I've paid £3.99 via paypal, do they email a voucher or something? The email i've had states "After the deal "£3.99 for a £25 Voucher to spend on a Range of Personalised Printed Photobooks from 2MPhotobooks.com" has been successfully closed we'll send you the voucher and all relevant information in a separate email."

What does it mean by After the deal has been successfully closed"??

I'm confused, how does it work? I've paid £3.99 via paypal, do they email a voucher or something? The email i've had states "After the deal "£3.99 for a £25 Voucher to spend on a Range of Personalised Printed Photobooks from 2MPhotobooks.com" has been successfully closed we'll send you the voucher and all relevant information in a separate email."

What does it mean by After the deal has been successfully closed"??

You have done it right don't worry!

The deal closes (ie the offer ends) at midnight. So tomorrow they will email you a voucher with a code on. You then go and make your photobook and when you go to the checkout you enter the code and you get £25 off your order (even thought you have only spent £3.99 to get it).

So if i pay ect. when will i get the email? tomorrow? xxx

bookmarking this for later, thanks

It says 'sold out' :(
I really wanted to get one for fathers day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member