°° General Christmas chat thread °°

Wow, that's a lot of kids. Must have been a really bad outbreak :(

I know and there’s more that have been I’ll and gone back. I think what mine had was flu but some people have more of a vomiting bug like norovirus

Suppose it’s best to get it out the way now rather than miss Christmas events.

Wow that's a lot of kids, that's over half our primary! Ds4s class has had a sickness bug. So far he's escaped it, touch wood

Me too. Although if he is going to then it's better now, like you say, so it's out of the way before Christmas.

Dd's school seems to be going through an outbreak of something too. Apparently half of one class was off/got sent home today. They've not mentioned closing the school though.

Dd1 told me the other day that Santa wasn't real and it's your mum and dad. She's only 7 :(. She's been asking lots of questions to catch me out and she also told me ages ago that the tooth fairy wasn't real!! She was saying all this in front of dd2 who's only 3, so I took her aside and said everybody can choose if they believe or not, but not to spoil it for her little sister. She's kept quiet since then!

It's so sad when they cotton on. I don't remember when I stopped but my mum says I told my brother who cried and she made me tell him I was lying.

Aww it is sad :(
My DD's friend told her last year but I managed to persuade her he exists. I don't think she'll believe for much longer though.

Both my girls are full of cold and have red noses and lips :-(
Hate the winter for the bugs and colds that go round. Usually always when there's a Christmas show or something too!

Aww bless them :( I hope they're feeling better soon :hugs:

Oh no. hope they feel better soon.

Dd had a blocked nose this morning so only a matter of time before we all have it!

Oh no :( It's really doing the rounds.
I hope he feels better soon.

Oh no. Dd said one of her classmates had an upset tummy and had to go home. Between that and a letter about headlice I suspect the next few weeks will be crazy!

He says he feels good now but only time will tell. No school until Monday either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->