•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

14DPO 15DPT, BFN on FRER and FRER digital, stopping progesterone today so AF will come, counting myself out this month yet again... ugh

has anyone ever had multiple cold sores at once?! I have three and I feel so ugly and I’ve never had more than one before so I’m so confused.

What I'm assuming is 12 dpo today boobs still mega sore ESPECIALLY when I first wake up still no af spotting and I have spotted before af for the last year!! Didnt test today based on my bfn from 10 and 11 dpo. Af is suppose to arrive Friday and I will test sat morning if it doesn't show. I never really mess with cervical position or anything but checked it out today and not sure if it was high or low but it was def soft its always slightly open due to having 3 kids. And I have a good bit of creamy cm. Such a weird month for sure!!

What I'm assuming is 12 dpo today boobs still mega sore ESPECIALLY when I first wake up still no af spotting and I have spotted before af for the last year!! Didnt test today based on my bfn from 10 and 11 dpo. Af is suppose to arrive Friday and I will test sat morning if it doesn't show. I never really mess with cervical position or anything but checked it out today and not sure if it was high or low but it was def soft its always slightly open due to having 3 kids. And I have a good bit of creamy cm. Such a weird month for sure!!

Wow that sounds like great signs, hoping for a great BFP line on Saturday!

Wow that sounds like great signs, hoping for a great BFP line on Saturday!

Its all the stuff I had before I got my bfp last month (chemical) so I was shocked by my bfn on 10 and 11 dpo I was so sure I was pregnant. But I just decided to stop testing the bfn are such a mood killer. Just gonna wait it out now

@PinkCupcakes sorry for the BFN’s. Sending hugs.

@JessaBear36 timing seems right on for IB. Fingers crossed.

Today was supposed be O day according to the apps. I’m not temping or doing OPK’s. Had lots of ewcm on Sunday and Monday and sharp pains around 4am Monday morning so guessing I ovulated a little earlier. We bd’d on Monday night and Friday night. Not as much as I’d like as I’ve been on nights. Hoping it’s enough.

Wow you ladies are moving fast.

Sorry to those who have got BFN or AF has show.

Lots of baby dust for those waiting to take tests and close to ovulating :dust::dust:

@sallyhansen76 and @Tasha36089

I hope its IB ..not getting my hopes up tho.

I had IB with my son, it was red and lasted 3 days, thought it was my AF. with him didn't realize I was pregnant till I skipped next cycle and tested got a very faint positive. Went to doctors because i had the flu. They did blood work and US found out at ultrasound I was 9 weeks pregnant. He was a surprise thats for sure. That was 13yrs ago lol.
:dust::dust:

OK so my right breast tenderness is back and been having them on off right overy stitch like pains all afternoon and evening.

Really hope its something good.

Can test in 4 days 10dpo but so nervous.

Period due in 7-8 days and I just started spotting a bit. Praying it's not wicked early AF!!
[-o<[-o<](*,)](*,)

Jessa I hope that IB.

I've never ever had it with any of my pregnancies but I know alot alot of womon do.
How many dpo are u hon.

I'm 6dpo if I did ovulate on cd10 and been getting pokes and like stitch like pains all after-noon and evening today and my breast tenderness is back but only the right.

They were sore from 1 to 4dpo then stopped yesterday but now back again.
Really hope its a good sign.

Good luck hon.
I will probably test around 10dpo.
Really want to get a blazing BFP.

Fixed for u hon

How are u doing @Rach87 did u have that margarita?
Hope ure ok.

Good luck ladies to all those waiting to test like me and those that are just ovulating here's loads and loads of baby dust:dust:

And to all those that :witch: got sending u big big hugs.

Jessa I hope that IB.

I've never ever had it with any of my pregnancies but I know alot alot of womon do.
How many dpo are u hon.

I'm 6dpo if I did ovulate on cd10 and been getting pokes and like stitch like pains all after-noon and evening today and my breast tenderness is back but only the right.

They were sore from 1 to 4dpo then stopped yesterday but now back again.
Really hope its a good sign.

Good luck hon.
I will probably test around 10dpo.
Really want to get a blazing BFP.

Fixed for u hon
Not tracking anymore so not sure how many dpo I am. Just know af due in a week.
Good luck i hope its your month
:dust:

Not tracking anymore so not sure how many dpo I am. Just know af due in a week.
Good luck i hope its your month

I don't blame ya hon.
I'm not temping this cycle, I did when I got my positive opk because it was 4 to 5 days earlier than normol. But since 3dpo I've not done any temps at all.

My AF is due on 24th I think so still a while away yet
I'm only 6dpo so to early for testing will prob test at 10dpo but feel so nervous.

Still getting them stitch like pain right above pubic bone on the right.
Hope its something good.
Fixed we both get our sticky BFPs hon.

11/12dpo (I just go by ewcm/pain) and tested bfn with frer this afternoon :( feel gutted tbf, but baring in mind that it's "early" and I didn't get bfp with my 3yo till 17dpo (and the 5 that I took over the next couple of weeks were always weaker than the control lines!). I have a history of chemicals and cysts. We DTD 4 times in my fertile week, af would be Friday or Saturday. Argh!
Congratulations to all bfps so far <3
Such good BD timing! Hope you get a second line soon xx

All the dpo ladies have such good signs this month!! Think we have some BFPs coming in the next few days. Just had some ovulation pains which is strange because I’m not due for 2 days to O, but maybe the vitex is causing early O. So only one BD in the fertile window :/. However the temps will show when I actually do O.

I’m wondering if all my ewcm last month was due to being post-CP... you know how they say you’re extra fertile after a loss? I had 5 days of mega ewcm that I thought was vitex but I’m not seeing it as much this month. Just 1 strong day and one slight day so far. Today I’ve got DHs stuff mostly lol XD

I am so annoyed by the high temps on my chart from the sleepless nights/timing lol.

A5D5E54E-F9ED-4089-B626-F215471A6B4D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"