•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@Suggerhoney thanks for thinking of me. Didnt end up going to my friends, we were both at the grocery at 5 pm and figured by the time we had dinner ready and got together it’d be late so resched for this weekend. Doing good, opks/hpts were delivered today so excited for that.

@JessaBear36 was it the same flow as your normal period? Its so weird I was expecting to be bent over in pain like last month and my other emc’s but the pain wasnt horrible and its been lighter than normal. Usually my af is 7 days with day 1&2 heavy, 3-5 med and 6/7 light. Im day 4 and basically done, no heavy days just med for half a day and the rest light. Anyone else have a cp and a light period?

@Suggerhoney thanks for thinking of me. Didnt end up going to my friends, we were both at the grocery at 5 pm and figured by the time we had dinner ready and got together it’d be late so resched for this weekend. Doing good, opks/hpts were delivered today so excited for that.

@JessaBear36 was it the same flow as your normal period? Its so weird I was expecting to be bent over in pain like last month and my other emc’s but the pain wasnt horrible and its been lighter than normal. Usually my af is 7 days with day 1&2 heavy, 3-5 med and 6/7 light. Im day 4 and basically done, no heavy days just med for half a day and the rest light. Anyone else have a cp and a light period?
Lets see With my CP last month it was very heavy till my last day . Bled for 7 days was longer than my normal period. With some of my other losses not much bleeding at all. I remember I had one that I only bled heavy for 3 days and that's all ended quickly but it was before i was even 4 weeks along. So strange.

@Zoboe95 looks a little darker. Are you testing tomorrow? Also I dont have you on the front page, sorry if I missed adding you! Let me know if you’d like to be added and when you want me to put a :bfp: next to your name :)

I keep telling myself I won't test again until Friday...in reality, I'll probably test again tomorrow got such a bloaty belly today, I feel like it's really obvious, I'm sure it's not really, always looks worse from above!

Also last time I was pregnant I had to go totally dairy free, every time I ate dairy I lost my voice (weird I know!) ...crossing all fingers and toes that that won't happen this time, otherwise I have no idea how I will hide it until 12 weeks! We have our lunches provided at work and I always have them, so people will obviously notice if I start taking a packed lunch!

I never posted until testing, I was quietly lurking but I will let you know when it gets more confident!

Well nothing really getting on the pad I put on. I've had it on all day .There is a little bit when I wipe just brown ...no pink or red nothing in toilet. :shrug::shrug:
Did have a few hardly noticeable aches /pokes right after it started but none since. Just finished dinner and my stomach is upset, I have a headache and feel exhausted. Going to lay in bed watch a movie.

Guess I have to wait and see what it looks like tomorrow. Tests should be here by then too. I hope.

My last CP had quite a light period honestly, and I think the reason I did have a CP was just the lining was not built up enough due to lack of hormones. So definitely explains the light period.

So I have a strange feeling In vagina, like some tugging pulling. Feels really strange and uncomfortable and goes if I adjust myself or move a little but then feel like trickle but not wet when I wipe.

@Reiko_ctu wondering if thats my issue. My periods have gotten lighter over the last 6-8 months or so. Started taking iron last night thinking that might be a cause. Hopefully that works

With my October CP I didn't bleed as heavy as I did with the other 3 CPs.
Was strange.
But I did find my AF after the October loss was heavy and painful and my last AF was very heavy to so not sure if there was left over residue from the CP.

My AFs are normoly heavy mainly day 2 and 3 but from cd1 last cycle it was so so heavy like no warning.
Very strange

Well nothing really getting on the pad I put on. I've had it on all day .There is a little bit when I wipe just brown ...no pink or red nothing in toilet. :shrug::shrug:
Did have a few hardly noticeable aches /pokes right after it started but none since. Just finished dinner and my stomach is upset, I have a headache and feel exhausted. Going to lay in bed watch a movie.

Guess I have to wait and see what it looks like tomorrow. Tests should be here by then too. I hope.

I wud love to have implantation spotting just so I know I'm pregnant but never ever had it.
With the CP is October I had a tiny bit at 10dpo but TMI it was when I was checking cervix and it was orange red but never even made it to pants or tissue. Wudnt of noticed it if I wasn't checking my cervix.
TMI:oops:

I am so annoyed by the high temps on my chart from the sleepless nights/timing lol.

View attachment 1093243

Thats why I decided not to temp this cycle its just stressful and I suffer with insomnia sometimes and on the nights I didn't sleep I had to leave out that temp and on nights where I did sleep but not well my temp wud always drop.
So I've saved myself from all that stress this cycle and not bothered lol.

Mite temp again next cycle but not sure yet.

I wud love to have implantation spotting just so I know I'm pregnant but never ever had it.
With the CP is October I had a tiny bit at 10dpo but TMI it was when I was checking cervix and it was orange red but never even made it to pants or tissue. Wudnt of noticed it if I wasn't checking my cervix.
TMI:oops:
I’ve only ever had IB with my
Losses so I hope to never see it again!!

AF was due today and so far just light spotting. I normally get that the day before so I'm sure she's coming tomorrow. BUT suuuuper weird... I don't have any PMS symptoms. Bloating, cramps, headaches, etc. I also get REALLY down the day before AF and that's not here either (a little parting gift from my PPD). It will also mean my LP will be officially 1 day longer and I'll be out of the short LP range. So the vitamins/supplements are working . Which is good news

I’m just gonna count myself out now. Af is still due Friday but today I took one of those expensive test, 6 days sooner than your missed period. Still a BFN so oh well. Good luck to you other ladies tho

I’m on cd 14 and decided to take a opk on a whim even though I’m not having any o pain. My gynaecologist had mentioned on cd 11 that she saw a follicle that should be ready in a few days. Well I got a positive! I did not expect it.

I’m not sure if this would be my first or second day positive. Last month was the first month I did opks and I had two days of positives. Good thing we dtd last night and the night before!

I may try to get another one in today, but not sure if it will be possible. We are renovating an apartment at the moment and dh will be painting all day with a friend. Then the friend is spending the night on the couch as the ride home for him is long and there is a curfew in place here.

Tomorrow is our moving day as well, so dh may just not be up to it. We’ll see! Hopefully if we don’t get in any more bding last night and the night before will be enough.

Teafor2 - good luck with moving! Congrats on the new house. Sounds like you got the timings spot on..right before is better I think. Good luck!

Af arrived on time!
Sending lots of luck to those waiting to ovulate or test, we need to see some :bfp:

Sorry to those who have tested negative or those who af has arrived, keeping everything crossed for next cycle xx

Last edited:
Af arrived on time!
Sending lots of luck to those waiting to ovulate or test, we need to see some :bfps:

Sorry to those who have tested negative or those who af has arrived, keeping everything crossed for next cycle xx
Sorry about af :(

Af arrived on time!
Sending lots of luck to those waiting to ovulate or test, we need to see some :bfp:

I'm sorry AF arrived :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"