•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

So CD 12 and I got my positive OPK!!! We DTD on Monday night late ( Tuesday 1am) and Wednesday night late (well 2am on Thursday morning) so I guess I will just jump on him tonight too, or maybe risk it for Friday night but I know it will be late.... anyway nearly in the 2 WW and still adamant that I’m not going to buy IC! upload_2021-1-14_13-5-24.jpeg
Sorry to everybody with a AF arriving and GL to everyone who is testing!

So CD 12 and I got my positive OPK!!! We DTD on Monday night late ( Tuesday 1am) and Wednesday night late (well 2am on Thursday morning) so I guess I will just jump on him tonight too, or maybe risk it for Friday night but I know it will be late.... anyway nearly in the 2 WW and still adamant that I’m not going to buy IC! View attachment 1093247
Sorry to everybody with a AF arriving and GL to everyone who is testing!
Good luck catching that egg..that’s a very positive OPK!

Im on CD10 today and had some spotting when I wiped. I never get mid cycle bleeding so I’m naturally concerned that something could be wrong. I do have a ectropian cervix (very sensitive) and I had a hard bowel movement this morning (TMI) so hoping it’s just from that.
OPK is negative and looks on course for what I usually get at this stage.
Just hope hormonally everything is ok.

F06A53BA-D7E1-4C17-A406-063E81C34E70.jpeg

Af due tomorrow did have a little spotting after a bm this morning so def think she is on the way. I had already peed in a cup though cause I actually got a good hold like 7 hours so I figured what the hell and dipped a pregmate. Of course I feel like I see this weird shadow line or something. Im sure its nothing lines that light at this point wouldn't be good anyway but it always seem to happen like that dont it lol

20210114_083456.jpg

Good luck catching that egg..that’s a very positive OPK!

Im on CD10 today and had some spotting when I wiped. I never get mid cycle bleeding so I’m naturally concerned that something could be wrong. I do have a ectropian cervix (very sensitive) and I had a hard bowel movement this morning (TMI) so hoping it’s just from that.
OPK is negative and looks on course for what I usually get at this stage.
Just hope hormonally everything is ok.

View attachment 1093249
I had one day of a spot of blood mid cycle last month but it was after O so maybe I O’d later that I thought, I am sure it’s nothing to worry about.

I had one day of a spot of blood mid cycle last month but it was after O so maybe I O’d later that I thought, I am sure it’s nothing to worry about.

I had spotting at ovulation the cycle I got pregnant with my 2nd son so it seemed to bring luck I hope it does the same for you!

My cramps seem intense today. I have slept most the day as I am on nights but woke with intense pressure type pains. Probs jst PMS Symptoms. They do feel intense tho like I get the hour or so before af comes. Af isn’t due for another 4-5 days. Hope she not coming early. I am only 5-6 dpo (my apps say a different O day).

My cramps seem intense today. I have slept most the day as I am on nights but woke with intense pressure type pains. Probs jst PMS Symptoms. They do feel intense tho like I get the hour or so before af comes. Af isn’t due for another 4-5 days. Hope she not coming early. I am only 5-6 dpo (my apps say a different O day).

That sounds like great signs. When do you plan on testing?

That sounds like great signs. When do you plan on testing?

already been testing but obv negative. I jst dnt know how intense possible implantation is meant to be. Wonder if they are too intense for that. I do get obv pms so hard to tell. I haven’t temp but Cnt go off that for defo O day.

08386276-6B79-49C2-955E-319B1D83109F.png

@Lozb my cramps with my dd were pretty intense. Thought I was in for a terrible period. Then just very minimal cramping the next couple days and got my bfp a couple days after that. (Mind you I Ovd late - the day af was due so thought it was af for sure - and I didnt get my bfp until I was 10 days late for af)

@Lozb my cramps with my dd were pretty intense. Thought I was in for a terrible period. Then just very minimal cramping the next couple days and got my bfp a couple days after that. (Mind you I Ovd late - the day af was due so thought it was af for sure - and I didnt get my bfp until I was 10 days late for af)

this is reassuring thank you. I have had to come and get in the bath before work. Still getting pulling sensation from vagina every now and again. My body seems to do it’s own crazy thing or I have a over thinking brain lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->