•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Wanna - I can see the line quite clearly in the first pic..good luck and hope AF stays away.

Zoe - great progression :)

@Reiko_ctu
Awww hon chemicals are so horrible they just put the fear of God into you don't they.
I really hope you and I don't have to endure anymore losses hon. :hugs:

@realbeauty86
Oh no sorry hon. The saying goes ure not out ti the witch shows but I always know I'm out if I have BFNs and im 12dpo. I normally call myself out if im 10dpo and no BFP but I know some womon can get late BFPs even after there AF is due.
Hope ure one of those[-o<

Af arrived on time!
Sending lots of luck to those waiting to ovulate or test, we need to see some :bfp:

Sorry to those who have tested negative or those who af has arrived, keeping everything crossed for next cycle xx

So sorry sweety fixed for next cycle for you. :hugs:

@Teafor2 good luck hon hope u

Good luck to all those still waiting to test.

And all those that are waiting for AF and BFNs sending hugs.

AFM
7DPO still not tested
I have slightly tender right breast since yesterday.
Its not bad just slightly which makes me worry because with the chemicals I only had mild breast tenderness.
Hoping they get more tender.
TMI but can't stop pooping:shy:
Been so many times today I've lost count lol.
Had some mild twinges in the left breast but its not tender to touch like the right one.

Randomly did my temp when I woke up and it was over 37c so it's definitely up.
No other signs and don't even know if the signs im getting is pregnancy related or just progesterone.

Very vivid dream last night.
Loss of apatite.

Not getting excited because I know this cud mean nothing.

The right overy and womb pain got a little more uncomfortable last night but not had nothing today.

So scared to test. Just want that dark BFP so much[-o<

Still haven't got my overion reserve blood results its been over 2 weeks now.
Covid is bad here at my hospital so everything is delayed.

Hoping to be pregnant instead so I won't need the results.

She just arrived :witch: right when I expected...no NYE baby for me :-(

Sending lots of luck and baby dust to all the ladies waiting to test this month. And hugs to those that AF arrived or who are in limbo at the
moment x

Sorry babybears :-(

I have the achiest right boob tonight ...I just lightly brushed my arm across it, not even purposefully, and it felt like I had been punched!!

:?:?Sorry for all those that are out this month! Hope February is your month xx

If AF hasn’t showed you’re not out!

Stick CM today and temp up just 0.1... but I think I did O yesterday on CD 12. Tell me I’ve got a shot at healthy lining with that early O ladies :? So weird, I’ve been at least 6 months always on the 13-14th!!

Sending lots of luck and baby dust to all the ladies waiting to test this month. And hugs to those that AF arrived or who are in limbo at the
moment x

I'm so sorry :(

Any updates @J_and_D @Green_Mummy @MinnieMcMoose ? Hope af has stayed away

so sorry @babybears25

Hi lovely yes I tested bfn on Tuesday afternoon. I was either 11 or 12 dpo. My af is due tomorrow or Saturday. Had a very tiny microscopic pink streak, then yellowy-beigey-light browny (hah!) cm earlier. Swapping between feeling cold, cramps, nauseous and headaches last week with a migraine to boot. Not sure what to think, just didn't catch the egg, too early, or, my old fertility issues are back idk

moment x
So sorry, understand how you feel x

This is my lmp/ov/BD chart. I don't use opk or temp, though. I'm damn certain I ov'd on New year's Day around lunchtime for the pain I had, we'd BD'd after midnight nye ;)
All the TWW I've cramped so hard :neutral:

Screenshot_2021-01-14-20-38-14-83.jpg

I will say we got -5, -4 and -1 and we’ll do O+1 tonight so not such bad timing, but worry about the follicular phase not being long enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->