• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@JessaBear36 - I think I see it too! Really hoping it is just a bit more implantation bleeding and you don't have any more.

@Suggerhoney - so sorry you're feeling out. It is still early, so I'm still hoping for the best for you!

I tested again this morning at 11dpo (was trying to wait for tomorrow, but you know how it is!), and think I see a little line glimmering... Hopefully it sticks around [-o<

View attachment 1093300

Definitely see that line!! Sending baby dust your way

Anyone take green tea tablets? I just started taking them and know once pregnant Id have to stop, just not sure how early. Should I stop right after I ovulate, or stop when I get a bfp?
I think when you get a BFP should be ok. I generally take my non pregnancy stuff until I get a BFP (like no alcohol obviously—but health supplements). Buttt if you want to be on the safe side just stop them after ovulation, or at least 6 dpo for implantation!

Well I've resigned myself to moving on to testing Feb, I feel the normal PMS symptoms in full force. Lame!!

So this may be a silly question, but my husband asked me when I told him my boobs hurt and I don’t know how to answer. But he said, “how can pregnancy symptoms start before implantation?” I never thought about that before lol, but I am sure there is a reason. Or maybe it’s all in my head lol. Anyone know? I mean I know hog doesn’t start multiplying until after implantation, but maybe another hormone?

@Rach87 but don’t we produce that whether pregnant or not after ovulation? Or is it just higher if the sperm gets through the eggy maybe?

Just coming in to give big hugs to all you ladies who AF has shown for :hugs:

Sneding baby dust to those waiting to test :dust:

Thanks for all the lovely messages. Still feeling very cautious about it, but at least I know I haven't been imagining all the sickness I've been feeling!

Something is catching my eye! You might have just implanted late so the hormones haven't built despite it being late in your cycle. Really hoping AF stays away and you see some progression in the line soon.
Thank you! I had 3 good positives a few days ago. So im not so hopeful but af still isn't here so time will tell x

@Rach87 but don’t we produce that whether pregnant or not after ovulation? Or is it just higher if the sperm gets through the eggy maybe?
I know progesterone is produced by the corpus luteum, which is a cyst that forms after ovulation. Maybe when you have a strong o the egg produces a stronger cyst or something, so there is more progesterone to begin with whether or not you become pregnant. But then it could be that on a cycle like that you’d be more likely to become pregnant. I don’t really know... just hypothesising here!

8/9 dpo still negative. I thought I cud see something but jst line eye. Continue to dream about the BFP I guess. Hope u ladies are all doing ok out there xx

DAF8AFE3-703B-465C-AEAF-0872679452E6.jpeg

This afternoons test. Af is officially late. I can see a crazy faint line in real life. Not sure if it shows in the photo. Might test again this evening if not Tomorrow morning x

Screenshot_20210117-144148_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->