• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

So this may be a silly question, but my husband asked me when I told him my boobs hurt and I don’t know how to answer. But he said, “how can pregnancy symptoms start before implantation?” I never thought about that before lol, but I am sure there is a reason. Or maybe it’s all in my head lol. Anyone know? I mean I know hog doesn’t start multiplying until after implantation, but maybe another hormone?
Pregnancy symptoms don’t start until implantation. Most of the symptoms you feel in the two week wait are also felt in non pregnant months. I just think you are more aware of things when ttc!

@Suggerhoney did u get negative yesterday?

Hello hon I didn't test yesterday. But i tested at 8dpo and it was BFN.
I don't really have symptoms.
I had breast pain again yesterday but nothing today but I'm hoping it comes back.
Did wake up with mild acid reflux and feeling a little sickly and been having very vivid dreams.
I'm so scared I just hope this one sticks.
Fixed for you hon.

I think I ovulated in the evening so technically not 10dpo until this evening but thats only going by the mild cramps I had on cd10 in evening.

I had pains at 6dpo all day in the right overy area but nothing since. By back has been a little achey tho.

I really thought I was out.

@Suggerhoney omg beautiful!!!!! Congratulations honey!

Thanks hon im still taking 2000mg of macca and the folate do I carry on taking it. Gonna start the baby aspirin to now.
I just really hope this one is mt sticky im so nervous.

Thanks ladies

I'm so nervous I just hope this one stays and is my healthy rainbow.
Don't even know how far I am but if my lines get darker I will work it out.
Just don't want to jump the gun to soon.
Really hope these lines get supper dark.

I really really thought I was out.

I been having sore boobs but they seem to come and go.

Like they were sore at 6 and 7 dpo then not sore then yesterday 9dpo they was a bit sore again but not sore today which makes me worry.

I woke up to mild acid reflux and feeling a but sickly but I'm fine now.
Been having some crazy vivid dreams.

Oh please Lord let this be a healthy baby[-o<

Thanks ladies

I'm so nervous I just hope this one stays and is my healthy rainbow.
Don't even know how far I am but if my lines get darker I will work it out.
Just don't want to jump the gun to soon.
Really hope these lines get supper dark.

I really really thought I was out.

I been having sore boobs but they seem to come and go.

Like they were sore at 6 and 7 dpo then not sore then yesterday 9dpo they was a bit sore again but not sore today which makes me worry.

I woke up to mild acid reflux and feeling a but sickly but I'm fine now.
Been having some crazy vivid dreams.

Oh please Lord let this be a healthy baby[-o<

Those lines are beautiful!! I got everything crossed for you!!

Im on cd 3 af is lightening up. I had the most vivid and strong dream of getting a bfp on 3 test last night. I swear I hate those dreams at times they kinda bring me down.

So happy to finally see some bfps!!!

Sugger - I love those lines for 10DPO and clear on all of your tests! I think January could be your lucky month..I have everything crossed for this to be your rainbow sticky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->