• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Yes I have a wonderful feeling about this pregnancy <3 but I'm still a bit sensitive about my loss... it's hard to join the Sept group with an Oct 4th EDD instead of Sept 5th, and see everyone else a bit further along... I did scroll it! If they officially combine groups I will def hop in <3
You should join! I am EDD for October 2. Would love another October in there. I think they will combine. There was talk of it but I am not sure if she put it in the title yet. But I am October and she put me on the first page

So af is now officially late (15 dpo) and my line got darker! Honestly after last night I didn’t even need to test to know it was positive. I tossed and turned the whole night, then woke up at 2 am starving again. I had some nuts before bed thinking the protein would tide me over until the morning, but nope. When I woke up this morning I was literally shaking I was so hungry. I think I’m actually going to need to start midnight snacking. But here is my test from this morning... I think I finally have my bfp!

AD6EBECA-A9FF-4068-9623-9D54AD0BD548.jpeg

Here is a progression photo: EADB6E01-579F-48EF-B746-64E849B7E1A0.jpeg

Last edited:
So af is now officially late (15 dpo) and my line got darker! Honestly after last night I didn’t even need to test to know it was positive. I tossed and turned the whole night, then woke up at 2 am starving again. I had some nuts before bed thinking the protein would tide me over until the morning, but nope. When I woke up this morning I was literally shaking I was so hungry. I think I’m actually going to need to start midnight snacking. But here is my test from this morning... I think I finally have my bfp!

View attachment 1093870

Here is a progression photo: View attachment 1093871

oh this is wonderful Tea, I’m so glad!!!

Teafor2 - yay! Lovely darker line and great symptoms (not so great for you though!) congrats! :bfp:

Mum42crazy - I’m so sorry the witch came. I pray she stays away next month. Big hugs.

View attachment 1093870

Here is a progression photo: View attachment 1093871

Congratulations!!

Here’s today’s test for me!!! It’s really hard to stop using them... I left my packet of ICs sealed so I can donate and I think I’m done testing for this pregnancy. I was going to get a digi but not feeling the need.

calling my midwives today to ask about a first appointment!

4646FAF1-092D-4605-B84C-855BBE0A3BA8.jpeg 4B7322A8-4767-4D15-8938-BBFCD6750681.jpeg

Here’s today’s test for me!!! It’s really hard to stop using them... I left my packet of ICs sealed so I can donate and I think I’m done testing for this pregnancy. I was going to get a digi but not feeling the need.

View attachment 1093877 View attachment 1093878
Your tests look fantastic! Good luck getting your first appointment sorted.
When did you get your first BFP again? what DPO was it?

9DPO for me today (could be 8 according to FF) and all BFN's including a FRER. Do you think there is still hope?

9DPO for me today (could be 8 according to FF) and all BFN's including a FRER. Do you think there is still hope?
That faint line I posted was 13 dpo. I am 15 dpo now. It would have definitely been negative at 9 dpo had I tested then. You’re not out yet!

View attachment 1093877 View attachment 1093878
I already told dh I’m going to keep testing for a while because I can’t believe it.

Good morning! Thanks! I don’t know when I ovulated this month :-k truly didn’t think I had ... I probably ovulated around Jan 12/CD17 and I got my BFP on Jan 25 at 13dpo/CD30.

I know for sure that I kept testing negative up until that implantation bleeding I had (tested at 6, 8, & 10 dpo). Implantation usually happens at 6-12dpo and hcg doesn’t start doubling until implantation. So that’s how I’m estimating my ovulation.

don’t count yourself out until the witch shows!!! :dust:

I already told dh I’m going to keep testing for a while because I can’t believe it.

I’m on day 5 of testing, I definitely wasn’t ready to be done testing after only two and I think I’d want to keep going if I wasn’t so pleased with my progression. :) I still might take another further on because I’d love to see a dye stealer in person. My partner thinks I’m insane lol

Could I also ask @wrapunzel and @Teafor2 if you had any 'symptoms' before you got your BFP?
I had all my normal af symptoms. I was bloated and had some breast tenderness. I thought I was about to get my period.

The day I expected af and got my first positive I had lost my breast tenderness which usually happens on the day af starts for me so I fully expected to start bleeding despite the positive, but by that night the breast tenderness had come back.

The only other thing is that I wasn’t sleeping well for maybe 2 days before I got my positive and I’m still sleeping really badly. I also just went back to school in person so that could be why. Other than that I’ve just been increasingly hungry, but that’s also a normal pms symptom for me.

I never had any cramping until the day after my positive and I didn’t get the insane night hunger until the day I tested positive.

So long story short, I felt exactly like I was getting my period and then didn’t.

I had all my normal af symptoms. I was bloated and had some breast tenderness. I thought I was about to get my period.

The day I expected af and got my first positive I had lost my breast tenderness which usually happens on the day af starts for me so I fully expected to start bleeding despite the positive, but by that night the breast tenderness had come back.

The only other thing is that I wasn’t sleeping well for maybe 2 days before I got my positive and I’m still sleeping really badly. I also just went back to school in person so that could be why. Other than that I’ve just been increasingly hungry, but that’s also a normal pms symptom for me.

I never had any cramping until the day after my positive and I didn’t get the insane night hunger until the day I tested positive.

So long story short, I felt exactly like I was getting my period and then didn’t.
Thank you so much! :) My boobs are sl tender today but they always are during the TWW and I have also had mild nausea (again, normal for me in the TWW) but I always think how can I have 'symptoms' but be testing negative because surely symptoms would mean HCG? So with what you said and how Sugger said that she felt it seems it's not that common to get actual pregnancy symptoms before BFP so I am going to stop scrutinising everything!

Thank you so much! :) My boobs are sl tender today but they always are during the TWW and I have also had mild nausea (again, normal for me in the TWW) but I always think how can I have 'symptoms' but be testing negative because surely symptoms would mean HCG? So with what you said and how Sugger said that she felt it seems it's not that common to get actual pregnancy symptoms before BFP so I am going to stop scrutinising everything!
I think a lot of the early ‘symptoms’ are actually progesterone.

@Deethehippy with my pregnancies I've never had any real symptoms until a week or so after bfp. It's usually my nipples that give the game away, with my first they got darker, with the others they just stick out constantly! Lol

You’d think I would know all this with 4 children but my last pregnancy was almost 9 years ago and I find it hard to remember exactly what happened at what stage especially as I didn’t chart and app back then!
Thanks for the info ladies.

You’d think I would know all this with 4 children but my last pregnancy was almost 9 years ago and I find it hard to remember exactly what happened at what stage especially as I didn’t chart and app back then!
Thanks for the info ladies.
I think we start expecting to have symptoms because everyone talks about it so much! So we examine every little niggle lol. There's no harm in it and it passes the time! Seems that anything goes though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->