•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@Green_Mummy is that the flo app? If so thats what I use too! I love it, theyre starting to have way too many ads and “buy the premium subscription” pop ups which is a bit annoying. But I like how detailed it is.

Hi everyone, had to step away for a few days for my mental health. I’ve been suffering quite badly from anxiety. Does anyone use propranolol?

I’ve been on propranolol for years (for migraines and anxiety) I came off a while back because I ran out during lockdown. Now, I feel like my anxiety is bad but propranolol is bad for pregnancy.

I was on a relatively high dose (80mg) which is obviously more of an issue ...

Hi everyone, had to step away for a few days for my mental health. I’ve been suffering quite badly from anxiety. Does anyone use propranolol?

I’ve been on propranolol for years (for migraines and anxiety) I came off a while back because I ran out during lockdown. Now, I feel like my anxiety is bad but propranolol is bad for pregnancy.

I was on a relatively high dose (80mg) which is obviously more of an issue ...
I’m sorry hun. My DH has been on and off a different anxiety medication for years. I would talk to your dr about a pregnancy friendlier one as I know sometimes they’re really necessary xx

Sorry @loeylo I suffer from anxiety/depression off and on. I usually can keep it at bay without meds but this past year has been so awful Ive had a hard time keeping it under control. Really sorry its hitting you hard. I agree with reiko_cu. See if theres one you can go on while trying so its steady for when you do get that bfp.

@babybears25 sorry about af

@loeylo I’ve struggled with anxiety on and off and was taking setraline and lorazapam a few years back, but was able to eventually wean off of it. I did find when we initially started ttc I had an increase in my anxiety and panic attacks. Now I think we’ve been trying so long I’m used to it, so it hasn’t been causing anxiety like it used to.

I had a negative ovulation test. So that with the cramping I had last night makes me think I ovulated last night. If I’m right then we go days -2 and -1, so I’m feeling good about our chances!

I had a good feeling last month and I finally got pregnant (even though it was a chemical). I’m having a good feeling about this month as well, so hopefully this is it!

@babybears25 sorry about af

@loeylo I’ve struggled with anxiety on and off and was taking setraline and lorazapam a few years back, but was able to eventually wean off of it. I did find when we initially started ttc I had an increase in my anxiety and panic attacks. Now I think we’ve been trying so long I’m used to it, so it hasn’t been causing anxiety like it used to.

I had a negative ovulation test. So that with the cramping I had last night makes me think I ovulated last night. If I’m right then we go days -2 and -1, so I’m feeling good about our chances!

I had a good feeling last month and I finally got pregnant (even though it was a chemical). I’m having a good feeling about this month as well, so hopefully this is it!
Great timing! GL for when you test!!

So, I'm super impatient and decided to take a test today just to see.
To me there is a very very light positive??
Not due for my period until the 24th so super early.
Can anyone else see it? In BW for better clarification. This was within the 3-10 minute period.
So hesitant, miscarried last cycle at 5 weeks :(

Screenshot_20210115-172151_PicsArt.jpg

@Skye75 I can see a light line! Is there colour?

@Zoboe95 I say call it a bfp... your lines have been great and progressing!

I think there is, hard to tell when it's that faint. That was within 3 mins so hopefully not a evap line..
Will retest in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->