• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

You'd think so, but bodies are so confusing, and those were both chemicals. My chemical I got my positive on CD24. My 3 pregnancies which have gone past 6 weeks, I got my very faint positives on CD30-32. You never know.
Here is a picture of my test, but it’s 12 hours later. I know there is a line but I’m pretty sure it’s an evap.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow with the surgeon that removed my septum. They are going to check everything is okay with a 3D ultrasound machine. Everything looks fine in a normal ultrasound, but I guess they just want to make sure they’re not missing anything.

5F618EBE-3F5A-4868-BAD2-703B61CFA079.jpeg

Here is a picture of my test, but it’s 12 hours later. I know there is a line but I’m pretty sure it’s an evap.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow with the surgeon that removed my septum. They are going to check everything is okay with a 3D ultrasound machine. Everything looks fine in a normal ultrasound, but I guess they just want to make sure they’re not missing anything.

View attachment 1095362

Hmmmm. I’ve never seen an evap myself, but I had seen very faint lines that showed up after the time period turn into real BFPs! Hopefully your ultrasound tomorrow goes smoothly and doesn’t reveal any surprises.

@iak I didn’t track ovulation this time around for my CD30 BFP sadly. The pregnancy precious, I was tracking it closely, and my CD32 positive was at 16dpo!

@Teafor2 usually my evaps dry blank. When they dry with a line it tends to be real. Hopefully tomorrow they can see the start of a beany in there

@Teafor2 usually my evaps dry blank. When they dry with a line it tends to be real. Hopefully tomorrow they can see the start of a beany in there
Tomorrow I would be 4 weeks exactly so I don’t think anything would show up even if I were pregnant. I’m still supposed to take the progesterone for 12 more days, so if not period by then I will definitely test, but for now I’ll hold off testing. Let’s see if I can even last 12 days if it comes to that :haha:

I hope you get some good lines on your tests soon!

Tomorrow I would be 4 weeks exactly so I don’t think anything would show up even if I were pregnant. I’m still supposed to take the progesterone for 12 more days, so if not period by then I will definitely test, but for now I’ll hold off testing. Let’s see if I can even last 12 days if it comes to that :haha:

I hope you get some good lines on your tests soon!
I didnt mean a baby, lol. They can tell if your uterus has enlarged slightly as in early pregnancy

I didnt mean a baby, lol. They can tell if your uterus has enlarged slightly as in early pregnancy
Ahhh I see. I thought you meant like a little sac or something lol. Does it enlarge enough to be noticeable that early??

Ahhh I see. I thought you meant like a little sac or something lol. Does it enlarge enough to be noticeable that early??

yes, if you’re pregnant they should be able to see the thickened uterine lining and also some activity in the corpus luteum of the side you ovulated from!

Hmmmm. I’ve never seen an evap myself, but I had seen very faint lines that showed up after the time period turn into real BFPs! Hopefully your ultrasound tomorrow goes smoothly and doesn’t reveal any surprises.

@iak I didn’t track ovulation this time around for my CD30 BFP sadly. The pregnancy precious, I was tracking it closely, and my CD32 positive was at 16dpo!
Did you have BFN before 16dpo?

Yep! Several! And those late BFPs were both stuuuuupid faint, not visible in the correct time frame.
Oh wow why do people get BFP alot later than others is there a reason?

8 dpo evening.

Exhausted, headache and slightly sensitive nipples.

My skin isn’t great either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"