••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Oh wow why do people get BFP alot later than others is there a reason?

I assume my body tends toward late implantation because of my health issues, and then furthermore I have low hCG levels (didn’t get a dye stealer until 6+ weeks) and slow doubling (line progression is slow). A perfect storm.

@ciz eeeeeeeek!! Yay first official BFP of the month! Congrats mama! Let me know if you'd like the front page updated

Reactions: ciz
@ciz amazing BFP. I love seeing everyone’s BFP on here it actually gets me excited to get one myself.

@ciz, congratulation!
Wow, you stopped using preceed and it worked out?
We never used one, but I wanted to order it for this month...now I have doubts!

Just did second IUI, one mature follicles and great sperm numbers. it didn’t hurt as bad as the first time (lots of scar tissue on cervix from cancer) just crampy now.
Fingers are crossed for you x

@ciz oh that felt good! Go check it out mama!

@Lozb ha me too!

@PinkCupcakes hope the tww is kind to you :) glad it was less traumatic this time
<3 yey thanks lovely xx

@ciz, congratulation!
Wow, you stopped using preceed and it worked out?
We never used one, but I wanted to order it for this month...now I have doubts!

we were using conceive plus lube.. to be honest I just wanted to see if it was helping or causing us not to conceive. So I would definitely look at others experiences too. But also I found sorry bit TMI but I didn’t need it during my fertile and peak days this time as i had my more ewcm/wet discharge.

yes, if you’re pregnant they should be able to see the thickened uterine lining and also some activity in the corpus luteum of the side you ovulated from!
The progesterone wouldn’t change anything?

<3 yey thanks lovely xx

we were using conceive plus lube.. to be honest I just wanted to see if it was helping or causing us not to conceive. So I would definitely look at others experiences too. But also I found sorry bit TMI but I didn’t need it during my fertile and peak days this time as i had my more ewcm/wet discharge.

Congrats ciz beautiful lines!!!

@ciz you deserve that clear line after all the mucking about those frers have done to you. Congrats!! Woohoo!!

<3 yey thanks lovely xx

Congratulations what days did u do dtd leading up if you don’t mind me asking ?

<3 yey thanks lovely xx

Congratulations what days did u do dtd leading up if you don’t mind me asking ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->