★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

I don't have an official due date yet but I'm thinking May 8th. I just got a confirmation blood test this morning. Hcg was 2206. If I compare that to my other 2 pregnancies then it's likely twins. I did a FET with 2 5day blasts. My next blood test is Tuesday to make sure the pregnancy is progressing. So far only real symptom has been some soreness in the uterus area, mostly during heavy activity. I took back up running back in February and I'm going to tey to remain as active as possible this time around. I was pretty sedentary with my other 2 pregnancies.

I don't have an official due date yet but I'm thinking May 8th. I just got a confirmation blood test this morning. Hcg was 2206. If I compare that to my other 2 pregnancies then it's likely twins. I did a FET with 2 5day blasts. My next blood test is Tuesday to make sure the pregnancy is progressing. So far only real symptom has been some soreness in the uterus area, mostly during heavy activity. I took back up running back in February and I'm going to tey to remain as active as possible this time around. I was pretty sedentary with my other 2 pregnancies.

Hey welcome and congratulations!! Twins sound exciting!! I will put you down for May 8th can always change it if needed :)

@Stargirl1993 yay for scan date. so exciting isn't it. Mine is next Tuesday and I can't wait. My DH isn't allowed come though because of covid. Im so sad for him. This is our first baby and he doesn't get to feel everything like i do, he only gets the scans. He may be allowed to come to 12 wk one though. Im really hoping he can.

@Christie2011 fair play on the running, ive been pretty lazy so far. We do have a dog so my only exercise is walking her. I've tried to make her walks longer and more challenging.

@Nixnax @Stargirl1993 good luck on your scans ladies I hope everything looks wonderful and as it should.

Mine will be sept. 23 so a while to wait. Feeling more confident every day though!

@Christie2011 welcome and congratulations! Twins would be so amazing. Good job on your fitness.

I'm not very fit just trying not to eat everything in sight as I am starving all the time now!

@Stargirl1993 yay for scan date. so exciting isn't it. Mine is next Tuesday and I can't wait. My DH isn't allowed come though because of covid. Im so sad for him. This is our first baby and he doesn't get to feel everything like i do, he only gets the scans. He may be allowed to come to 12 wk one though. Im really hoping he can.

@Christie2011 fair play on the running, ive been pretty lazy so far. We do have a dog so my only exercise is walking her. I've tried to make her walks longer and more challenging.

It’s the same here Aswell so looks like I’ll have to go in on my own :( they still won’t allow anyone to 12 week one here either:( only 20week one. Makes me mad that pubs,schools etc can reopen but your not allowed 1 person into your scan with you for support:( it’s not right. x

Hi ladies! Congratulations! :)

Recently found out I'm pregnant. Had to take 7 tests and 2 bloods to accept that I am pregnant haha. EDD is May 8th. Currently 4w3d (some apps says 4w4d lol who knows).

HCG beta was 46 at 3w4d and then 104 48 hours later. Hoping this is normal.

Symptoms so far:
*Gas- loads of it lol
* Frequent urination
*Headaches
*Cramping and low back ache on and off (doc says its uterus stretching)

How is everyone?

Yay for twins.. This would be your second set of twins right? I'm nervous for you haha... But such a blessing mama. Can't wait to find out with you. X

@Cath_Heather yes my second set of twins. My other twins will be 5 by time this set comes. while every pregnancy is different, my previous twin pregnancy went pretty good except for a lot of swelling the last month and near constant, though mild nausea from about 6 weeks to 20w. I had and elective csection at 38 weeks, they were 6 and 7 pounds.

Hi ladies! Congratulations! :)

Recently found out I'm pregnant. Had to take 7 tests and 2 bloods to accept that I am pregnant haha. EDD is May 8th. Currently 4w3d (some apps says 4w4d lol who knows).

HCG beta was 46 at 3w4d and then 104 48 hours later. Hoping this is normal.

Symptoms so far:
*Gas- loads of it lol
* Frequent urination
*Headaches
*Cramping and low back ache on and off (doc says its uterus stretching)

How is everyone?

Hey,welcome and congratulations!! I’ve added you to the page x

all your symptoms sound good! The cramping is normal, it’s scary though xx

Can i join?
May 7, 2021

hey, of course you can I’ve added you to the front page x congratulations! x

how are you feeling? x

Haven’t been on much been a busy few days getting prepared for my daughter going to school.

I got myself into a bit of a state this morning I put new underwear on (pink) last night and woke up went to the toliet and wiped obviously see pink on the tissue stood there and thought oh god no it’s happening again stood there for another few mins constantly wiping to make sure there wasn’t anymore. In that moment my heart just sunk :( thankfully it wasn’t blood x praying this baby stays x

Haven’t been on much been a busy few days getting prepared for my daughter going to school.

I got myself into a bit of a state this morning I put new underwear on (pink) last night and woke up went to the toliet and wiped obviously see pink on the tissue stood there and thought oh god no it’s happening again stood there for another few mins constantly wiping to make sure there wasn’t anymore. In that moment my heart just sunk :( thankfully it wasn’t blood x praying this baby stays x
Oh I'm sorry that must have been really scary!! Maybe retire the pink ones for now ?!
Similarly last night I dreamt I was bleeding and was really relieved to wake up and all was well.
Early pregnancy is really not nice to your nerves is it?

I'm really gassy too. I bought a jeans extender because my jeans won't fit me properly already. Haha! I'm not even six weeks yet how terrible.

:hi:
Hello ladies
I'd like to join y'all praying this will be our take home baby. Been ttc #2 for 2yrs with no luck yet. No trouble getting pregnant it's staying that way is the problem. So here I am after 3 CPs praying it won't be a 4th time. My tests are finally getting darker so I have hope!! [-o<[-o< tried baby aspirin and progesterone but they didn't seem to help. Sooo now I'm only taking my prenatal vitamins. Less stressful.
Come on sticky baby bean.

Not 100% sure on Due date but for now going with May 19th 2021. I'm sure it will change after I have a dating scan. If I get that far along.

I wish us all the best.

F
Hey,welcome and congratulations!! I’ve added you to the page x

all your symptoms sound good! The cramping is normal, it’s scary though xx

hey, of course you can I’ve added you to the front page x congratulations! x

how are you feeling? x

Thank you! I"m feeling good so far! I have an ultrasound scheduled for Sept 14th. I'll be 6+2 and sure hope there is a heartbeat!

@Christie2011 your second set of twins? That would definitely keep you busy.

Welcome new mummies.

@Stargirl1993 we've decided to do a private scan at 12 and 20 weeks. We'll have the NHS ones first to check for problems, then for a private one after. Im not going to ask the gender in the NHS one, so we can ask at the private and find out together.

Hi to all the new people and congratulations!!!

Today I slipped on a toy and fell. I managed to fall on my knee and elbow, which was very ouch but hopefully the baby is okay.

Hi to all the new people and congratulations!!!

Today I slipped on a toy and fell. I managed to fall on my knee and elbow, which was very ouch but hopefully the baby is okay.
Ouch ..being only 5 weeks along baby should be fine.
I'm glad you're doing ok. Any fall is scary even when not pregnant.
Hope you heal up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->