★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

I really hope it’s ok! Since my mmc and 2 cps in a row I’m a nightmare mess. But my sense of smell is out of control and I’m super emotional and want to cry. Those have to be good signs right? Lol

I’ll poke my head in but I’m not sure I’ll be able to stay. May 10th.
View attachment 1086953
Im having some inconsistent testing at the moment that is stressing me out. But the lines are still there so I’m just gonna go with it the next few days and see what happens.

hey,welcome and congratulations! There’s definitely a second line on those tests I hope they get darker for you! xx

I really hope it’s ok! Since my mmc and 2 cps in a row I’m a nightmare mess. But my sense of smell is out of control and I’m super emotional and want to cry. Those have to be good signs right? Lol
Totally understandable I think anyone would be very anxious after experiencing that. Those are definitely good symptoms

Well..... that’s that. Good hold & sample.
0550F2F2-C874-47CE-85C2-101132485622.jpeg
Good luck ladies. I wish you the best!

Hey,welcome & congratulations! x

I’m good Thankyou! I’ve had sore boobs for the last couple of days and I’ve been having breakouts of spots I never remembered getting them with my daughter x

how are you feeling?

I have the sore boobs and tmi, gas in the night.
I have had a lot of pulling in my right side, it pulls if I sneeze or get up too fast, so I think im holding in wind in my sleep with nerves.

thanks for the congratulations very excited! My partner is military And living an 8 hour drive at the moment, so this is such a blessing we caught! Its been very difficult to time things! Telling him over facetime was definitely an experience!

where are you all based? Xx

I’ll poke my head in but I’m not sure I’ll be able to stay. May 10th.
View attachment 1086953
Im having some inconsistent testing at the moment that is stressing me out. But the lines are still there so I’m just gonna go with it the next few days and see what happens.
I am keeping everything crossed for you!! Xxx

I have had a lot of pulling in my right side, it pulls if I sneeze or get up too fast, so I think im holding in wind in my sleep with nerves.

thanks for the congratulations very excited! My partner is military And living an 8 hour drive at the moment, so this is such a blessing we caught! Its been very difficult to time things! Telling him over facetime was definitely an experience!

I'm Canadian but living in the US as dh is American, how about you? I've been here five years now
That must be very challenging with yours in the military. Is he likely to be home when you will give birth? I bet your son will be so excited to be a big brother!

@LuvallmyH :hugs2:
Becca is right, I know you feel done with this experience and I don't blame you but I'm still hoping for your miracle
I have had a negative Digi around 13dpo before and still went on to have a baby

I think
I'm Canadian but living in the US as dh is American, how about you? I've been here five years now
That must be very challenging with yours in the military. Is he likely to be home when you will give birth? I bet your son will be so excited to be a big brother!

I think we are looking to move up there with him closer to the time, he is in Edinburgh in Scotland and im in Wales. He has a few courses away closer to Wales for the rest of the year, so when hes based permanently we will make the move. I moved from London heavily pregnant with my son, I must like a challenge lol!

yes he will be over joyed, its his daily wish!
when are you going to tell yours? Your youngest is close in age, that will be lovely xx

yeah my main symptom has been cramping but it’s so worrying because it feels just like af is going to Arrive x

wow you was lucky to catch then :)

I’m from north Lincolnshire originally from London then moved to Kent and then 10 years ago I moved up north have been with my partner and have a 5 year old daughter x

I have just confirmed with a digi, its afternoon urine, I am quite impressed and now its real!!!

oh lovely, you have moved around a bit too, is your partner from up North?

i have had a lot of cramps today, made me worry also! I need to keep reminding myself that it was my main symptom with my son! Hope you are all ok xxx

2DAD862D-87DF-43B0-A6D6-FBD440008B5B.jpeg

I think

I think we are looking to move up there with him closer to the time, he is in Edinburgh in Scotland and im in Wales. He has a few courses away closer to Wales for the rest of the year, so when hes based permanently we will make the move. I moved from London heavily pregnant with my son, I must like a challenge lol!

yes he will be over joyed, its his daily wish!
when are you going to tell yours? Your youngest is close in age, that will be lovely xx
Oh that's really good you are going to move near him! I would love to visit Wales some day, it looks very beautiful and the language is lovely. We are going to move too to a different state in the US right after this baby is born hahaha we must both be crazy.

I'm glad your son will be happy!! That's so sweet!
I was thinking of telling mine after my 8 week appointment because they will probably do an ultrasound, my doctor has a machine in his office. I'm just a little hesitant because I have had one loss before. How about you?

How many dpo are you? It’s strange
There was definitely a second line
On those other tests x
13dpo today. I’m sure it was another cp. I think with my age loss after loss is normal. Slightly bfp today with ic’s. No more frer to use. Just waiting for my body to get the message and af to show up. Feeling better than yesterday. At least I’m not stressing over lines anymore.

Peeking my head in to congratulate you lovely ladies!! I might be joining you soon, I'm around 8 DPO and got a vvfl on a 25 miU $store test today. Praying it progresses & i can officially join you all! My symptoms have mainly been the stretchy type cramping and on & off nausea. Hoping these are good signs for me! (Also had RLS twice so far which only happens to me during pregnancy)
13dpo today. I’m sure it was another cp. I think with my age loss after loss is normal. Slightly bfp today with ic’s. No more frer to use. Just waiting for my body to get the message and af to show up. Feeling better than yesterday. At least I’m not stressing over lines anymore.
I'm so sorry hun, you've been through so much lately & I just want to say that I admire your strength :hugs:

Hey ladies, I'm officially on the april thread but my EDD on the app is 29th April, so it could be may... just popping in to say hi :hi:. Its all so exciting and scary. I'm curreny 5 +5 .

I have a scan on 8th sept (we were receiving fertility treatment so get a bonus early scan). My first MW appt is on 22nd Sept. I'm from the South West England.

I’ve got my first scan on the 14th sept at 9:30 am epu just called me to book it my doctor is great he managed to arrange it x

first midwife appointment is on the 23rd September x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->