★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

Congratulations to all the babies and good luck for future inductions and births.

my baby was born May 1st, very fast and calm entrance to the world! Currently exhausted but loving having an extra, perfect member of the family! X

Aw, congrats to everyone who had their baby already!

So yesterday I went to l&d triage. Spent almost 4 hours there because of face numbing on one side. I don't have preeclampsia but my platelet count was borderline (100). I now have to check my blood pressure. If it's over 140 or 90 I should go back. It has happened twice so far but l&d only if it increases to go. Unless I have the usual labor signs. So Monday I go back to my OB and I'll have to redo the bloodwork. If they're still low or gets lower I'll be induced. That or I can choose to be monitored more closely by going in twice a week and give birth when he's ready.

They took blood from both my hands but the left one hurts. I think I'm leaning towards being induced. I have an ultrasound appt later today and they do the none stress test there so let's see how that goes. ](*,)

I'm 2cm! Boy, oh boy, did the cervix check hurt! She did a sweep so it should help. She (my OB) thinks i’ll be in labor naturally by Thursday or Friday. But if my platelet count is low I could be induced that day.

Im being induced on Monday 24th, I'll be 39 weeks exactly.. I hope he comes out quicker and easier than my daughter she took almost 2 days to coax out.

Hope everyone is well. I'm still at the hospital. They put a balloon in me to make me 5cm. It took about 4 hours. They broke my water around 7 cm. I ended up getting the epidural because the pain was too much. It took forever to reach 9 cm but something about my cervix was in the way. The c-section was FAST. She didn't tell me that was starting and out if nowhere we saw the baby for like 5 seconds. I was so numb I didn't feel any of the pressure or tugging they told me I would feel. However, I think it's because I told them my right leg wouldn't be as numb as the left so they hit me with an extra dose of heaven lol.

He was born on the 15 at 4:17 am. 19 inches. I only had two outfits a newborn which is his coming home outfit and a 0-3 as a backup. 0-3 is too big in him.

Congratulations Wishing.
Out of curiosity what was the balloon like?
They was supposed to use the balloon for me with our son. I got all the paper work for it a few days b4 my induction.
Never had it b4 so didn't know what to expect.
Went in on induction day and she uses a passery.

I'm being induced again this time at 37 weeks and they mite do the balloon this time.
The passery was horrible very sore. The edges are sharp so it felt like razor's in my cervix. Lovely.

Is the balloon any better?
If so I think I may opt for it and say no to the passery.
The passery also took ages to get me into labour.

They balloon wasn't too bad. You feel a lot of pressure in the beginning when they insert God knows what's for the balloon. The contractions weren't bad either. At least for me, it wasn't. They removed it when I reached 5cm and the was quick. Didn't feel a thing.

Congratulations everyone!

@MissCassie where did you get that sea turtles blanket?? I’m obsessed! And he’s absolutely gorgeous!

They balloon wasn't too bad. You feel a lot of pressure in the beginning when they insert God knows what's for the balloon. The contractions weren't bad either. At least for me, it wasn't. They removed it when I reached 5cm and the was quick. Didn't feel a thing.

Thanks hon.
That sounds better than the passery tbh.
I found the passery very uncomfortable and so sharp. Like razer blades in the cervix.
Then it took ages for things to get going and when they did it was painful and then they had to put a drip up which made things extra painful.

My little rainbow arrived

26/05/21
3286grams
53cm long
Just perfect

View attachment 1098768

Ahhhh congratulations

Hey, I hope everyone is doing okay and those who gave birth that their LO is good too!

@Wishing_ all good, exhausted is an understatement! But life is perfect at the same time! How are you?

@Wishing_ all good, exhausted is an understatement! But life is perfect at the same time! How are you?
Same! My little fussy baby is going to be a month old tomorrow! He has his days where he cries and nothing works to comfort him. Idk why but today I'm really insecure about my body so I put on Amazon's 3 piece girdle and the one that was given to me at the hospital and boy was I so stiff I had to roll off the bed... Now I only have the 3 pieces on since I got super nauseous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->