★ October & November 2020 Hedgehogs ★

P.s.- I feel massive today lol! I have had a tiny bump (probably mostly bloat) since week 9, but now I think I can call it a proper little bump :blush:

341F58FD-FB4D-44FC-8370-1E246109E51B.jpeg

Yay for scans for Foster and Pineberry. Wish I could see my baby... not sure if my April 6th appointment will still be happening, only time will tell I guess.

Pineberry - love the bump shot. Looks like mine lol. The center of my belly button is already poking up. My doctor said that with 3rd pregnancies our bodies remember, so it's normal to show faster.

Thanks all for your thoughts on my work situation. I'm not sure if working from home is an option. A lot of my work is paperwork based and getting paperwork down to the shop floor. We have several people off sick with questionable symptoms... however it's incredibly hard to get the COVID-19 testing here... only people admitted to hospital or have been out of the country are able to get tested. I bet if anyone at my work got a positive test we would be shut down.... which I hope will happen (not that someone is sick though lol).

Pine yeah I really hate it more for first time moms as I feel they are having a special moment stolen. I understand why they are doing this but it still sucks. Also heart aches for moms with past misscarriage(s) to not have a support person. I think that is the start of a bump and not just bloat.

Joanna I'm waiting to start showing anytime as this will be my 3rd and my 1st pregnancy was 3.5 years ago (from conception). My body is like, "Watch this, I got this!" Lol

Ah well maybe your work will get shut down with no one getting covid 19. It stinks work from home isn't a real option.

Yay first bump picture!!!!! Totally that's a bump not bloat. Pineberry my scan is at 3pm (1500), but I think a lot of you will be in bed by then? I'm in the pacific time zone, so the UK is like the farthest timezone from me lol. I think you're all at least in your afternoons now...and the UK I think it's almost 5:30p? So you should have your appointment any minute. It's only 8:20am here. Thinking about you!

Joanna I hope you get to work from home soon. Have you considered talking to your boss about the fact that you're technically in the vulnerable group? Do you have any paperwork that's digitized?

Out of curiosity, am I the only US person on this thread? I think there's at least one person from Canada but I'm not sure...

Wow its morning for you! So totally different timezone :D It is 15:50 now here in Lisbon and in the UK - less than two hours left till the scan, sooo excited to see baby

Yes it is 8:48 here and being on lockdown, nobody’s yet moving :haha: yay!! 12 weeks are you wanting to know the gender?

My 9/10 week appointments got cancelled unfortunately, not sure what the plan is as I’m not even sure how far along I am, I could be a week ahead or a week behind.

Oh wow CC94 we're in the same state! I'm SUPER sorry your appointments got cancelled. You should still be able to have a 12 week appointment though right? Plus, if you have any serious concerns, you can always call the doctor and they will see you early (like if you have bleeding that's more than just spotting) or bad cramps that don't go away with Tylenol, etc. At least, that's what my new doctor told me.

I'm also in US. Tennessee and in eastern time zone

Excited for your scans ladies!!!

Pineberry my tummy looks exactly the same but I’m only 8 weeks so mine is bloat and early stretching due to it being my second pregnancy I feel so self-conscious, have been googling 7 and 8 week large bumps to make myself feel better! I hate to explain to people that it’s still early!

I think South Africa is first re our thread’s timezones, it’s 18:43 now.

Wow I hope everyone whose appointments were cancelled or struggling to get one, can manage to see a doctor or midwife soon. I can imagine it’s stressful:(

My gynae is still seeing pregnant patients, sounds like they are trying to fit everyone into one day per week. Hope it’s not too crowded... I’m very glad I still get to go though. My next appointment is next Wednesday 1 April, 9w1d. My dh won’t go, he’ll look after ds, but even with my last pregnancy he wasn’t interested in the ultrasounds. I dragged him with me to my first and 16 week scan (sex scan) but I went to all the others by myself.

Wow Fern. Yep I think you're officially farthest away time zone wise. I didn't realize South Africa was that ahead. As far as DH and scans, I imagine my DH wouldn't care as much if it hadn't been as hard as it was for us. I'm gonna try to Marco Polo him during the ultrasound but we'll see.

Oh wow CC94 we're in the same state! I'm SUPER sorry your appointments got cancelled. You should still be able to have a 12 week appointment though right? Plus, if you have any serious concerns, you can always call the doctor and they will see you early (like if you have bleeding that's more than just spotting) or bad cramps that don't go away with Tylenol, etc. At least, that's what my new doctor told me.

Ooh where about in WA are you? East or west? I’m not too worried about the drs atm, everything has been very non eventful so far. My doctors office actually cancelled all ob patients until June moving us over to the hospitals care in the meantime so I’m waiting on their call - I keep figuring, the further along I am when I’m finally able to get in the more we will be able to see or possibly hear. This is #4 for me so I’m finding myself a lot less concerned or stressed about anything thankfully!

Ooh where about in WA are you? East or west? I’m not too worried about the drs atm, everything has been very non eventful so far. My doctors office actually cancelled all ob patients until June moving us over to the hospitals care in the meantime so I’m waiting on their call - I keep figuring, the further along I am when I’m finally able to get in the more we will be able to see or possibly hear. This is #4 for me so I’m finding myself a lot less concerned or stressed about anything thankfully!
I am considering the sneak peak test In 2-3 weeks as I’ll either be 8/9 or 9/10 weeks, I think this ones a boy! My instincts been good to me so far! My last one we stayed teal yellow though and I honestly wasn’t a fan - I knew she was a girl and she was, only difference was I was much less prepared in the way of clothes - still am

Who knows! I'm totally unprepared for a boy unfortunately. My mom kept all these super cute girl clothes and things from when I was a baby/ child, but my husband's mom basically kept nothing. I'm glad you're not feeling stressed about this pregnancy though. I'm on the West side of WA. You?

Omg!

My heart is FULL!

Baby is measuring right on track, is doing super well, and doctor told me the results of my genetic testing bloodwork: low risk for EVERYTHING! I could not be happier!

The only thing was that I wasnt even allowed to videochat my SO during the appointment (which made me cry lol) - but they recorded the entire ultrasound video on a USB stick, which I was able to take home and we watched it together. He was in awe! Baby was even sucking its thumb for a while!

They even gave me 3D pics!!

F13684BA-034F-48E5-BA94-A426BBEA55A1.jpeg

11EBFD79-0403-40E2-8953-A332A0E921A2.jpg

13E7A05C-50CB-460A-B291-543D97549583.jpg

And appearently I am Team BLUE!!! :blue: Doctor was 80% sure about it, but honestly it was pretty obvious whats between his legs haha! I am happy! I have always wanted a son <3

Wow, I am so so so beyond grateful. I cried SO much after the appointment, when I showed the ultrasound pics to my bf. So many happy tears have been shed!

Awww yay Pineberry! Hey there little guy!!! LOVELY scan photos. I nearly cried reading your post lol. Pregnancy hormones lol.

So happy for you Pineberry. I'm glad they at least gave you USB with video of ultrasound :)

CC yeah I'm feeling much more chill this time other than when I had the spotting. I'm definitely not going to be team yellow. I'm just going to assume this is another girl and be happily surprised if it's a boy. Nothing wrong with girls but I'd love a momma's boy and this will be our last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->