☆April praying for lots of Easter Egg BFPS Testing Group 2022☆

Afternoon p because why not lol xx

20220501_140153.jpg 20220501_140127.jpg

Hey ladies I'm 2 days late still waiting on af to come. Good luck and sorry who got af.

Af has arrived I am not disappointed or anything as I am enjoying abigail who is 5 months old and having another baby as the moment would take away my enjoyment of abigail. Good luck to all the other ladies

Can’t believe it’s May and this thread has come to a end. In a way I’m glad because it hasn’t been the best month for BFPs. hopefully May will be better.

Congratulations to those that did get BFPs or the start of BFPs. Sending loads of sticky baby dust:dust:

So sorry to all those that had chemicals they really do suck.
and sorry to those who got AF.
see you all over in the May testing group :dust:

11dpo bfn temp drop, just waiting for af so we can move on x
Hope everyone has a better month

Thought I'd pop in and see if anymore last minute bfps before we call this month done with?

@ehjmorris so sorry for the BFN and start of AF love. Really do hope May will be better.

@josephine3 its been so shitty just 3 BFPs. Never mind I hope May is better and we all get sticky BFPs.
Tbh I’m 2dpo and I just feel so out already, have a feeling Im gonna be in these testing groups for some time. It was so shitty getting a UTI right on top of ovulation,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->