♡ January Babies 2021♡

Hi Emily welcome :)

Jessa might understandably be taking some time from bnb right now. What do you guys think would be the best thing to do?

Personally I’m not that picky about a front page, we could always make a comment here with an updated list in case Jessa decides she doesn’t feel up to updating after all, or of course one of us could make a new thread entirely. I want to be sensitive to Jessa, but I’m not sure what I would want to do in her situation.

Ideas?

Hi can I join? Think my due date is Jan 11th. My cycles are short though so could possibly be earlier.

I feel yuk today. Achey and got chills. Temp higher than my normal but not too high. Really hoping its not the start of something and just down to hormomes

Hi Erinsmummy welcome and congrats!

Topaz hopefully it’s nothing, being sick is the worst especially since you have 3 little ones already.

I’ve been feeling alright, some nausea here and there but overall I’m doing ok

Sander I'm not too fussed about the front page either, so whatever makes everyone most comfortable. Maybe just carry on a we are as long as it's still working?

Welcome Erinsmummy and congrats!

I thought morning sickness was rearing it's ugly head a couple days ago but it turns out I had an ear infection. After antibiotics I'm much better, just sore boobs and tired. How is everyone feeling?

Sander - where in Ontario? I'm from Windsor but now I live in Darwin, Australia.

We just moved to Brantford :) Both DH and I are from Vancouver originally. We moved here just after DS1 was born because we could afford to buy a home here. Unfortunately for us we didn’t plan on having so many littles in such a short amount of time, so even though we’ve only been in our house for about 18 months we are going to have 3 kids in a 2 bedroom place :shock: We are thinking of moving farther east, maybe to New Brunswick. We could afford a bigger house there, but aren’t expecting to be able to find a decent 3 bedroom in Ontario at this point ](*,)

I feel totally fine today. God knows what yesterday was about. Possible hormone surge? my boobs are now kicking in and feel a little sore. Todays test was as dark as the control line so I took the plunge and rang the doctor and asked to be referred to the midwife. They should ring around the 8 week mark.

Hi ladies , thanks for the love. It's almost over been staying busy trying not to think about it. Hard not to... but I will be ok.. and keep updating as new lovely ladies join. If you want to make a new thread that's up to you guys. I don't mind keeping this 1 going. Wish you all the best of luck.

I'm sad but it will get easier , I've lost so many babies hate that I'm getting used to it.
Better luck next cycle for me

Hi ladies , thanks for the love. It's almost over been staying busy trying not to think about it. Hard not to... but I will be ok.. and keep updating as new lovely ladies join. If you want to make a new thread that's up to you guys. I don't mind keeping this 1 going. Wish you all the best of luck.

I'm sad but it will get easier , I've lost so many babies hate that I'm getting used to it.
Better luck next cycle for me

Glad you can keep busy Jessa, I hope you’re able to figure out what’s going on. Do you know what your blood type is? I’m A- and when I was pregnant with my boys I learned a lot about RH sensitization, that can be a cause of recurrent miscarriages. In case you haven’t looked into that yet :hugs:

Of course we can keep this thread going, I don’t think there’s any need to make a new one if you’re ok with it :cloud9:

Glad you can keep busy Jessa, I hope you’re able to figure out what’s going on. Do you know what your blood type is? I’m A- and when I was pregnant with my boys I learned a lot about RH sensitization, that can be a cause of recurrent miscarriages. In case you haven’t looked into that yet :hugs:

Of course we can keep this thread going, I don’t think there’s any need to make a new one if you’re ok with it :cloud9:

I am O negative with my living son I had to get a rhogam shot not sure if spelled right. But I was very far along when given that. Cant remember exactly how far along been 12 years. So that could be a factor in all the losses. Never thought about it till now.

I am O negative with my living son I had to get a rhogam shot not sure if spelled right. But I was very far along when given that. Cant remember exactly how far along been 12 years. So that could be a factor in all the losses. Never thought about it till now.

You can get a blood test that checks if you have antibodies towards positive blood, I’m not sure if/what they can do for it, but if that happens to be what’s happening maybe it could give you some comfort to at least know what’s going on :hugs:

How is everyone doing?

Does anyone else have scans booked? I can’t believe mine is coming up in just a little over 2 weeks now. I have a Doppler at home and plan on looking for babies HB next Tuesday. I know it’s so early, but I actually found it at 7 weeks with DS2, so I want to try again with this baby. With both boys I used the Doppler for peace of mind, and I’ve found with the practice I’ve had I know the general area where to look. Hoping I’ll be able to find it, but won’t stress too much if I can’t! I didn’t try until 9 weeks with DS1 and I don’t think I actually found anything until 10 weeks.

A weird thing I’ve noticed this time around is my hair has gotten so oily - it’s awful. I used to shower every other day, now I need to shower every day or it’s a greasy mess!

Hi! I'm due 6th of January 2021 please add me to the list! I'm 30 and this is my 3rd bubby (all going well) but my first conceived naturally (total suprise).

Welcome jadza. Congratulations.

I'm surprised how little symptoms I have so far. With my last son I was ill from 9dpo. I'm hoping I'm gonna have a similar pregnancy to ds1. Didn't have any sickness at all. Super strong line this morning so I'm sure all is OK.

I'm gonna look to book a scan soon. Think they prefer you to be 8 weeks but will do them from 7. I will have to go on my own though with the lockdown in place.

Welcome jadza!

I hope this is an easy pregnancy for you Topaz.

I’ve started getting bad nausea, but only first thing in the morning and late at night. Not sure if it’s got something to do with hormones at those times of day or what. Thankfully haven’t barfed yet! :haha:

Hi Jazda! We were surprised in a way by this pregnancy too, even though we were trying. It took 1.5 years and lots of investigating to conceive our first, and this one on the first go! Crazy.

I have a scan booked for the 23rd, should be around 8 weeks.

A bit of queasiness kicked in today but it's mild. With my first it was very manageable and short lived so I'm hoping for the same this time. Boobs are so sore though! Never had that before...

When does everyone plan on sharing the news? Last time I started telling everyone after we saw a heartbeat at 7.5 weeks because my grandma was quite ill. She heard the news the day before she died. I'm not sure what we'll do this time. Only my hubby and sister who lives with us know, and it's kind of sweet having a secret so we might hold out a bit.

When does everyone plan on sharing the news? Last time I started telling everyone after we saw a heartbeat at 7.5 weeks because my grandma was quite ill. She heard the news the day before she died. I'm not sure what we'll do this time. Only my hubby and sister who lives with us know, and it's kind of sweet having a secret so we might hold out a bit.

I'm torn about when to tell people. We're going to wait at least until the first scan, and possibly until 2nd trimester, even for close family.

I'm nervous about telling people this time for some reason. Between me being older and the pandemic situation, I know our parents are going to worry more than they did for my previous 2 pregnancies. And I also worry that people will think we were irresponsible for getting pregnant at this time. I'm probably being silly, but that's where my mind is right now.

I told my parents, sister and best friends straight away with the other 3 but so far only hubby and I know the news. We arent sure when we are gonna tell people. We were hoping to do it face to face but that's looking like a way off yet.
I know what you mean by worrying about being judged. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting a 4th. And I'm sure people will have opinions about the timing.
I did my reading before we went ahead with trying. There is no evidence of an increased risk to pregnant women. We cant put our life on total hold because of this.

I ve booked an early scan for 25th so will be 7w 3d but will have to go to it alone due to the lockdown. We will tell our older 2 after that.

Had the odd wave of sickness usually when I'm hungry.

Sickness is really increasing now :sick: Today especially I’m having a hard time eating anything.

Anyone want to talk names? I think we’ve got names picked out for both genders - Henry Wyatt for a boy and Eleanor “Ellie” Rose for a girl.

How are you doing Jessa?

Happy 6 weeks sander.

I'm still kit doing too bad for sickness. Just the odd wave. Im sure its coming though.

I won't allow us to discuss girl names, I just can't do it its too hard.

We both like mathew but not sure it suits a baby.
We like Benjamin but out dog is called Benson and gets shortened to ben or bunny. So not sure.

We will need a middle name beginning with j as all the other boys have a j. (James, Jacob and Jack.) But we are struggling with that too. :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->