♡ November / December 2023 Snowflakes! ♡

How wonderful! Congratulations!! Dh and I are anxious to find out. If Shettles holds any weight, I probably have a boy on board. We bd twice the day before ovulation and then once the day of o. We’d love ds to have a brother for sure and have a great boy name picked, but a sweet girl to give us one of each would also be wonderful. We have a girl name picked too. I think I like the boy name better and we arent fully set on our girl’s middle name. I’m so grateful to be in a situation less likely for gender disappointment. Dh and i both would be happy either way.
After the Norovirus the midwife did an ultrasound to give me peace of mind and our baby was flailing legs about and really partying it up!! I tried so hard to figure it out on the image but it just wasnt feasible when we looked. I have another virus, some kind of upper respiratory infection but at least its not stomach virus this time. Pregnant with a little petri dish in tow is so much different then first pregnancy in which I was never sick!

It certainly is a quiet thread but there’s also not many for Nov/Dec. I kind of wondered if we should invite ladies with Jan babies due also. They were just commenting about not wanting to jinx their pregnancies by starting a thread.

Thank you honey! We didn’t mind the gender but because my partner already has an older daughter, we thought we’d test the method and see if we can both have each gender. Who knows if it worked or it’s just fluke! But either way we’re super blessed to have a baby on board! It’s been nice to buy pink for a change!
Oh I do hope you’re ok! Lower pain is all normal isn’t it, I still get it now like period pains they last a while but do wear off in the end! Little miss is constantly lying on her belly when we have scans too so I really have to try and flip her and wiggle about!

I did think this morning perhaps we should make this a Nov/Dec/Jan thread this time as there isn’t many of us at all, I’ve been keeping up to date on the testing threads too since February! So will be nice to see some more familiar faces! Xx

Dh & I decided to drive our family to his parents and take them with us to a private ultrasound. Turns out it’s much cheaper where they live and this place does a military discount too.
We’ll all see baby, mom & dad will learn the sex, and then share with us however they decide while we facetime the rest of our family!
Im so excited!! I had a dream last night that it’s another boy. Also, the church we attend in town just did a unit on the biblical chapter for the boy’s name we’ve chosen. There’s another church I watch online during the week when I run and that sermon coincidentally focused on the biblical character we’ve chosen for a middle name!
But I would also love to have a girl. I would pass things down to her. Maybe she’d enjoy Irish step dancing like I did and want to wear my dress from when I was a young girl. With how much energy ds has, he could prob use a brother to really rough-house with, but to have one of each would be a fun adventure too! We also have a beautiful name picked for a girl. Im sure its interesting to see the differences between sons & daughters, but I know brothers can be very unique from each other too.
How is everyone doing?

Hey lovely ladies :). I didn't forget about you all! I am about to head to bed but in the morning, I will read and catch up on everything! I hope all of you are doing great and loving those lovely pregnancy symptoms! Enjoy every second ladies!

I threw up today for the first time :(. I should be grateful that I've gotten to nearly 10 weeks without, but I have emitophobia and I've sure been fighting the feeling as much as I can for weeks. Usually successfully but it definitely leaves me feeling gross and miserable a lot. Not as often as I did with the baby I lost at 14 weeks though that was miserable.

Anyway it was so embarrassing as we were meeting up with a bunch of strangers to go for a hike - I had just said hello in the parking lot and then 2 minutes later I was spewing out my door. AND I got some on my clothes and had to spend the rest of the hike wearing them :cry:

I threw up today for the first time :(. I should be grateful that I've gotten to nearly 10 weeks without, but I have emitophobia and I've sure been fighting the feeling as much as I can for weeks. Usually successfully but it definitely leaves me feeling gross and miserable a lot. Not as often as I did with the baby I lost at 14 weeks though that was miserable.

Anyway it was so embarrassing as we were meeting up with a bunch of strangers to go for a hike - I had just said hello in the parking lot and then 2 minutes later I was spewing out my door. AND I got some on my clothes and had to spend the rest of the hike wearing them :cry:
Oh that’s so unfortunate about the hike. I also have emitophobia which is part of why it was so horrible for handling my Norovirus while 11 weeks pregnant with ds having it at the same time and my husband was away for military. I hadn’t vomited in 16 years before that! But it made me stronger. Still so anxious about vomiting but i realized how much as a mom i can handle! I hope maybe that situation works for you to see your strength too.

I am having a baby girl!! :pink: Now we have one of each. I feel very blessed! She was sucking her thumb and very busy moving about!
Shettles is inaccurate for me. Not that we were trying according to it; we just wanted our second child. Lol

Congrats! It seems all I've seen on BnB in *months* is boys so congrats on a little girl

I am having a baby girl!! :pink: Now we have one of each. I feel very blessed! She was sucking her thumb and very busy moving about!
Shettles is inaccurate for me. Not that we were trying according to it; we just wanted our second child. Lol

aw congrats! That’s amazing news! We have one of each now too and feeling so very blessed! Perhaps there’s nothing in the shettles method and it was pot luck for us too :rofl: but we did try according to it so I can’t say for sure, who knows! We’re just classing ourselves as super, super lucky! :kiss:

Oh that sounds dreadful! So sorry the sickness has gotten worse for you if you can no longer fight the feeling, hopefully it’ll pass in a couple of weeks and you can enjoy the second trimester! :hugs:

Has anyone had morning sickness in the second trimester too? My pregnancy with my son i had zero morning sickness. This time with a girl i’ve been queasy a lot, incredibly sensitive to smells, and I just violently vomited. My right lung and my stomach ache now. It was this bad with Norovirus about 3 weeks ago so i hope im not sick again.

Hey ladies, I'm due on December 20th, conceived by IVF. Currently 11 weeks + 3. I had pressure in my stomach and had been admitted at my 5 weeks +5 for around 10 days. Then back home to continue my bed rest till now.

I hardly can walk or sit for a long time( not more than an hour) The extreme bloated stomach making me feeling very uncomfortable.

Two days ago there was a gathering at dh's friend's place. The venue is not far from our place, but due to I can't walk fast, we spent like 20mins to walk there. And I sat there and spent like 1.5 hours then told dh I have to go home, I wasn't feeling well. Then he walked me home, put me on bed and headed out again till midnight. He back drunk and I was upset about that.because he said he will be back soon but he back at 1 am after I called him. I was left at home alone from 9pm. Feeling uncomfortable of my bloated stomach and nausea + he back drunk making me felt very upset. I was crying while he slept. I only managed to sleep from 4am-8am that night. The next day I woke up, feeling my bloated stomach gets ways better. And I don't feel bloated at all. And today the same, no bloated feelings. The morning sickness like gone in one night. I'm worrying now. Is my baby ok? My next appointment is June 8th for NT scan. I'm very worry and panic. Anyone can give any advice?

I know this is a small group but anyone still on here? How are you ladies doing?

I've been hanging out in the January February group since it's more active, and my due date is closer to most of the January ladies than this group. But I'm still here and around. Just about 18 weeks!

Haven't had a scan yet and don't plan to until 34 weeks, unless something concerning comes up. I met the midwife this week (well one of two on the team) who is amazingly supportive of my pregnancy and birth goals and is excited to support me in a HBAC water birth :). Just hoping the baby won't be breech as they can't support breech birth - not just at home but the hospital here doesn't do breech birth either.

Hey ladies, hope you're all doing ok :cloud9:
AFM, still not pregnant again lol, 8 dpo, FX this will be the month!

I’m still here lovely, I just look at the other threads and keep up to date with some familiar usernames !
Almost 26 weeks and I feel like this pregnancy is flying by! She has all she needs clothes wise, but the nursery is nowhere near, need to really get started on that! If she follows the gestation of my first born she could be here mid October!

She’s a very active little soul though! How are you all? Xx

I’m still here lovely, I just look at the other threads and keep up to date with some familiar usernames !
Almost 26 weeks and I feel like this pregnancy is flying by! She has all she needs clothes wise, but the nursery is nowhere near, need to really get started on that! If she follows the gestation of my first born she could be here mid October!

That's so exciting to feel her wiggles and kicks :cloud9:, I also got my bfp yesterday!! Progression seems great so far.

Oh wow! Early baby huh?! Im worried about similar gestation with my first because my first was 42 weeks. Tried EVERYTHING to get him out and was in the hospital 5 days trying to induce. I hope this girl doesnt go 42 weeks. I would like to prevent her from having a December birthday. Thanksgiving Day would be fun! DH will be away for military Aug through Jan but will return for a few days for the birth. I just hope its not too spontaneous that he misses it!
im sure the nursery will come. You’ll get a surge of motivation/excitement at some point and get it done.

congrats @Kiwiberry !!

Oh wow! Early baby huh?! Im worried about similar gestation with my first because my first was 42 weeks. Tried EVERYTHING to get him out and was in the hospital 5 days trying to induce. I hope this girl doesnt go 42 weeks. I would like to prevent her from having a December birthday. Thanksgiving Day would be fun! DH will be away for military Aug through Jan but will return for a few days for the birth. I just hope its not too spontaneous that he misses it!
im sure the nursery will come. You’ll get a surge of motivation/excitement at some point and get it done.

congrats @Kiwiberry !!

Ooh that's nerve-wracking that he will be be away for that many months and you have to hope he makes it back in time the birth. Will you plan an induction so he can plan when to come? I'm not normally in favour of non medical inductions, but I can definitely see them making sense in this instance.

I know I'm incredibly late but can I join? Baby number 8, 24 weeks. She's a little girl ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->