♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Good luck for scan bumble I’m sure all is just fine

Fab announcements everyone love the thought of it

Thank you everyone you've all been so kind.

Today I had some light bleeding in the morning more like spotting but it's totally stopped now. Fingers crossed that's a good sign.

Kind of looking forward to tomorrow if all goes well I'll get to see our little bean. Just worried in case it's the worst. Remaining positive though xx

Hey guys! Today I had my scan that I originally booked as my first scan (but ended up having my first at 6+5 due to severe sickness) at 10+2...

Baby is looking great! Actually measuring at 11+1 so they moved up my due date. We could see legs and arms moving (only at the end of the scan once the little one woke up!) and it was a great day!

I met my new OB today and I LOVE her!! She listened to me and understood me and switched my anti nausea medicine to what I wanted right away! (I wanted Zofran from the get go but they don’t prescribe anymore until a last resort due to side effects) BUT I had lost nearly 10 lbs since my last appt and she said that was way to much and switched my medicine right away. Today was the best I have felt since I found out I was pregnant! I even got to eat! It was amazing! So overall, great day!

BC412CEE-E325-4565-9CEA-4AA0DDB5DA41.jpeg

@Bumblebee2408 everything crossed for you with the scan:hugs:

@BSelck24 ohh thats so exciting! Lovely to skip ahead. A few weeks and you'll be into second tri! How crazy is that?
Lovely photo. Glad your OB was nice and allowed the medication switch and that you're feeling better.

AFM - scan day today! Its 4.15am and im awake :dohh: slightly nervous, but also i went to sleep at like, maybe 8pm last night... so now I'm not even tired.... oops. I will be later!!
I had my first midwife app yesterday.. it was great! I fully expected to be told i HAVE to be consultant led due to bmi as with ds it was a decision that was made really early on. I had an awful time with them with ds telling me everything would go wrong, id need intervention etc... nothing went wrong. Healthy pregnancy and "easy" 1.5 hr labour and delivered within 6 minutes of arriving at the hospital... simple.
This time my bmi is only 0.3 over, so the midwife said im eligible to give birth in a birthing centre (which looked fantastic when i had a tour!) Or at home! So exciting.
Also found out ive lost 3lbs.. so first time ive ever not gained weight during first tri. Hoping i can have a slow, steady and normal gain this time. With DD i gained 4.5 stones (over 60lbs!!!) Not sure with DS as although i was constantly weighed, i didnt know the numbers. I never asked.

G
@Bumblebee2408 everything crossed for you with the scan:hugs:

@BSelck24 ohh thats so exciting! Lovely to skip ahead. A few weeks and you'll be into second tri! How crazy is that?
Lovely photo. Glad your OB was nice and allowed the medication switch and that you're feeling better.

AFM - scan day today! Its 4.15am and im awake :dohh: slightly nervous, but also i went to sleep at like, maybe 8pm last night... so now I'm not even tired.... oops. I will be later!!
I had my first midwife app yesterday.. it was great! I fully expected to be told i HAVE to be consultant led due to bmi as with ds it was a decision that was made really early on. I had an awful time with them with ds telling me everything would go wrong, id need intervention etc... nothing went wrong. Healthy pregnancy and "easy" 1.5 hr labour and delivered within 6 minutes of arriving at the hospital... simple.
This time my bmi is only 0.3 over, so the midwife said im eligible to give birth in a birthing centre (which looked fantastic when i had a tour!) Or at home! So exciting.
Also found out ive lost 3lbs.. so first time ive ever not gained weight during first tri. Hoping i can have a slow, steady and normal gain this time. With DD i gained 4.5 stones (over 60lbs!!!) Not sure with DS as although i was constantly weighed, i didnt know the numbers. I never asked.
Good luck hun

Glad to here bmi allows you more options this time
Well
Done on no weight gain too although I know sickness isn’t nice I’m kind of glad I haven’t gained yet if I’m
Honest as I had a miscarriage before this pregnancy and gained 1.5 stone from depression

Lots of lovely updates! Can't wait for more scan updates later today!

@emma4g63 oh bless you. I lost half a stone after my mc but gained all that plus more in the months after. I got a personal trainer september last year though and lost 22 inches over 3 months so its all helped!

@ttc126 yay! So pleased for you.

Afm - my scan went great! Fast little heartbeat, measuring approx 8w4d, so 3 days behind, but she said it may catch up so no date change yet. I think thats accurate though as my cycle is longer than 28 days.. usually more like 31-32. Obviously meaning i ovulate later.
Was lovely to see baby again. We could see the little arm buds and leg buds wiggling about. So perfect! We've also announced to friends and facebook! Everyone's been lovely.

IMG_20190220_142906_550.jpg

Hello everyone firstly thank you so much for all the love and support! You're all lovely people.

So scan today went well baby measuring behind what we thought at 7w & 4 days. Which makes my new due date 6th October. However sonographer had said this could change as it's still early days and likelihood is after all the stress of my last two births we may have a planned delivery.

But I got to see the heart beat and all seemed well. I've been told to rest where possible and just take it easy on myself.

Xxx

Ttc126 - are you taking any meds to help? I'm sorry you're having such a hard go still..

Bumblebee that's great news that the baby is doing well! Get lots of rest and dinners crossed the rest is uneventful!

@mrsmummy2 yay for a great scan!!!!!! So happy to hear!

@Bumblebee2408 im sooooo glad you saw a good heartbeat! So wonderful!

I am still struggling big time with hyperemesis!!!!!! Down 12lbs....

Oh gosh poor you!!! My friend had it for the first 18 weeks of her first pregnancy and 27 for her second. It seemed absolutely awful. Have you got any meds from the doctors? Sorry if you've already said that, my memory is awful.. baby brain :haha:
My friend ended up taking 2 different ones just to manage.. Thankfully when they started to kick in although she had insane nausea the vomitting slowed to only once a day rather than 10+ times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->