♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

If there’s not one I’m happy to start one! My name on Facebook is ‘charlene mccallum’ and this is my profile picture. If you drop me friend request and let me know you’re from here i will add you guys x

View attachment 1055926

Just friend requested you Charlene!

And Bumble! Great news!! Glad baby is doing great!

TTC- hope u get some relief from your hypermesis!

Awesome!!! Friend requesting you ❤️ My name is Rene Silverman Mendoza and here's my profile pic!

FB_IMG_1550552689437.jpg

Sent a friend request would be great to join a group

Thank you everyone for your support and well wishes it's hugely appreciated.

@ttc126 sorry to hear about the hypermesis ☹ that sounds hard. I hope it passes soon for you or they find a way to help you xxxx

Request sent! Shauna Hoare (horrendous name, right!!!:rofl: i find it so embarassing. My maiden name was thomas... shouldve kept that :haha:)

Woke up this morning and was laughing not at your name but how you explained it!! Lol everyone has such different names.... gotta support your husband lol

Woke up this morning and was laughing not at your name but how you explained it!! Lol everyone has such different names.... gotta support your husband lol

When my mum found out his name she was like "oh... oh gosh. Well thats an awkward one!" :rofl:
My sister in law hasnt taken the name. She made my brother in law change it to hers :haha:

Thanks for the giggle... I feel you, mine is "Seaman"... pronounced sea..man...ok hehehheh Have to support the Husband :blush:

Chat to you gals on FB, will be more active there!

Yay, I'm not alone with the surnames that people giggle at :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->