♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Ugh kinda bummed, 12 weeks and doc couldn't find the hb with the Doppler, he said it's probably too soon to hear it that way. But we have an u/s in the morning so hopefully little bean is doing fine! He did not like being pushed on with the doppler, I feel like I felt him in there afterwards....updates tomorrow

Ugh kinda bummed, 12 weeks and doc couldn't find the hb with the Doppler, he said it's probably too soon to hear it that way. But we have an u/s in the morning so hopefully little bean is doing fine! He did not like being pushed on with the doppler, I feel like I felt him in there afterwards....updates tomorrow

That sucks. Im sure all is fine though. My midwife wont even try until 16 weeks apparently as it can be very hit and miss

@thencomesbebe Sorry you had that worry but brilliant news since that you heard HB ad got to see your little one.

My family have all come down with a stomach bug. So we've all been poorly this week. Which is no fun xx

Eeehhh hi ladies..... thank you we're all finally feeling a bit bwtter now.

On the upside we got our scan date through too 26th March too excited to see baby again. Fingers crossed xxx

Exciting to hear of everyone’s scans coming up!!!!!!
Haha so my hyperemesis has improved quite a bit on meds. I went to lunch with my grandma the other day. We had ordered our food and that was it. While waiting, another customer stood up and puked everywhere! I just turned green. We had to leave lol! My sickness is better but not good enough to weather that! :rofl:

Haha so my hyperemesis has improved quite a bit on meds. I went to lunch with my grandma the other day. We had ordered our food and that was it. While waiting, another customer stood up and puked everywhere! I just turned green. We had to leave lol! My sickness is better but not good enough to weather that! :rofl:

Omg how horrible!! Hahaha that is disgusting and would totally get me out of that place too! Lol

Oh no!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->