♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Great news @Flossie_Aus!

@mrsmummy2 I am just in awe with the 4D scan! It's truly amazing the details and how much they already look like little humans instead of blobs!

Crazzzzy isnt it! My dd and ds got to come today and they were amazed that it was a "real baby" ... and not a "food baby" as ds keeps calling it :haha:

Exciting to hear of everyone’s scans coming up!!!!!!
Haha so my hyperemesis has improved quite a bit on meds. I went to lunch with my grandma the other day. We had ordered our food and that was it. While waiting, another customer stood up and puked everywhere! I just turned green. We had to leave lol! My sickness is better but not good enough to weather that! :rofl:

Ahhh no I'd have had to leave too. So glad to here the hypermesis is getting better now you've been medicated xx

Is it all boys in this group so far!!?

I believe you're right, I didn't go back through the thread to look though - curious to see who is going to be the first girl! A few people close to us think we are having two girls - 32 more days until we know for sure!

Interesting how it's all boys so far! We won't know for at least another six weeks feels like forever away lol.

Had our 12 week us on Thursday right before the house was hit with gastro.. you would sick our pregnancy nausea is enough but no we need to be hit harder with that :s lol

20190301_163756.jpg

I have such mixed feelings! I think it’s a girl but i have all boys so i kind of can’t imagine not having another baby boy!!!!!! Ahhhhh i can’t wait! I have my 12 week scan next week then they’ll book the anatomy one for about a month or 6 weeks later...

I have such mixed feelings! I think it’s a girl but i have all boys so i kind of can’t imagine not having another baby boy!!!!!! Ahhhhh i can’t wait! I have my 12 week scan next week then they’ll book the anatomy one for about a month or 6 weeks later...

My mum keeps saying girl, but DH is convinced boy. The waiting is killing me :haha:

I believe you're right, I didn't go back through the thread to look though - curious to see who is going to be the first girl! A few people close to us think we are having two girls - 32 more days until we know for sure!

I had a friend who just had twin boys after her first was a girl! So you could be like her and be the opposite!

I’m defo going to be breaking that all boys so far

I’m certain it’s another girl for me
Not long till i find out

You never know! I will laugh if you stick with the boys trend!!

And as for all of you who already have all boys, I’m secretly praying for a girl for you!

Keep us updated!

Anyone else experience spotting? Tonight I had some bright red spotting.. it has since stopped but was red and had sediment in the toilet..

Please tell me it will be ok! I'm nervous :s

@PurplePear I had spotting just last week! Everything was still ok. I’m a little behind you. Did you call your midwife or doctor?

Oh no @PurplePear im sure something just irritated your cervix or something and everything will be fine! Are you going to try and make a Dr appt?

Is anyone else starting to be hungry non stop? My nausea is just starting to calm down and now I feel like I’m eating non stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"