♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

I’m positive I will be adding to the list of boys. I’m hoping pink but most likely will be blue

Bselck as soon as the nausea got better I became hungry all the time. I eat then it feels like 20 min later I'm hungry again lol

I'm still spotting today so I saw a dr and he did A quick informal us showed baby moving and heart beat but he also ordered a formal one for tomorrow afternoon. I have an appointment with my family dr Tuesday so I'll mention it to get too

Interesting how it's all boys so far! We won't know for at least another six weeks feels like forever away lol.

Had our 12 week us on Thursday right before the house was hit with gastro.. you would sick our pregnancy nausea is enough but no we need to be hit harder with that :s lol

View attachment 1056811

Aww @PurplePear i feel your pain we all had a nasty stomach bug last week and our scan is towards the end of the month. Feels like such a long time away still.

Sorry to hear you've had some spotting. I had some 2 weeks ago and it scared me to death. Early scab showed a healthy baby with a good HB hopefully the formal scan goes well xx

How’s everyone doing

Purple pear did the spotting stop did doctors do another scan for you

I’ve hit the point where I don’t feel very pregnant.. but can’t feel them move yet. My OB warned me at the last appt that this time was coming. But mentally I’m ready for our scan appt tomorrow so I can make sure all is still going well! Then we have MFM appt on the 19th!

Other than that, Odin and I have had a minor cold this weekend. Hoping it resolves soon.

Hope everyone else is feeling alright!

I'm doing alright thanks. Nausea has calmed down over the past 2 days, so hopefully thats the end of being sick!
Been having some insane dreams though, some of which are just awful! I always get this when I'm pregnant.
I'm so ready for my scan on Thursday to check all is well. Cannot wait for the nerves to go and feel baby moving!

Feeling the odd movement here now, so still using my doppler every few days to check in. We have SIX more days until we find out what team we’re on and I cannot waaaait :happydance:
Looking forward to upcoming scan pics!!!

I'm doing alright thanks. Nausea has calmed down over the past 2 days, so hopefully thats the end of being sick!
Been having some insane dreams though, some of which are just awful! I always get this when I'm pregnant.
I'm so ready for my scan on Thursday to check all is well. Cannot wait for the nerves to go and feel baby moving!

My dreams have been off the wall too - thankfully no scary ones lately. The other night I had one where I was in labor but no one cared. They kept saying “hang on let me do this” or “hang on, we will go after I’m done here” - at one point in the dream I was bouncing on a ball while my husband attended a work training. The next part we were at a bar on a cruise ship and FIL was telling me to wait until after he got his drink so we could go. Then the bartender asked me if I could help out because they were short staffed :dohh:. Pregnancy dreams are so weird.

My dreams have been off the wall too - thankfully no scary ones lately. The other night I had one where I was in labor but no one cared. They kept saying “hang on let me do this” or “hang on, we will go after I’m done here” - at one point in the dream I was bouncing on a ball while my husband attended a work training. The next part we were at a bar on a cruise ship and FIL was telling me to wait until after he got his drink so we could go. Then the bartender asked me if I could help out because they were short staffed :dohh:. Pregnancy dreams are so weird.

Oh gosh! :wacko: imagine that happening for real!

Mine have been absolutely terrifying some nights.. and so so vivid. I wake and I'm SURE it mustve been real. This week has been - a lunatic breaking into our house in the middle of the night when we're all in bed, someone threatening to stab us while we were in London, going to the toilet and having blood pouring out of me and a weird one about michael jackson after watching the documentary that was on tv the other day! :dohh:
Its the blood ones that get me. I was in such a nervous state for the rest of the day then!:wacko:

Those are some crazy dreams ladies! I had some a few weeks ago but I don't remember them now lol I do remember them being so vivid :s

Scan went well saw the little one she gave me more pictures one of the hand saw the fingers and a profile. The ob thinks he sees at least one small hematoma and the tech measured something on my placenta saying it looked like a fluid pocket but I see my dr Tuesday and she will have the actual report. If there is a hematoma I may ask to stop the overtime to give my body a break because I feel like I'm always pushing myself to exhaustion between work and a toddler at home :s

So many scans this week! I can wait to see some pictures!!
Mom of one are you having blood test to find out our an advanced scan to find out gender?

Those are some crazy dreams ladies! I had some a few weeks ago but I don't remember them now lol I do remember them being so vivid :s

Scan went well saw the little one she gave me more pictures one of the hand saw the fingers and a profile. The ob thinks he sees at least one small hematoma and the tech measured something on my placenta saying it looked like a fluid pocket but I see my dr Tuesday and she will have the actual report. If there is a hematoma I may ask to stop the overtime to give my body a break because I feel like I'm always pushing myself to exhaustion between work and a toddler at home :s

So many scans this week! I can wait to see some pictures!!
Mom of one are you having blood test to find out our an advanced scan to find out gender?

So glad it all went well! Definitely slow down with work etc. It all helps! Good luck for Tuesday getting the report!

Love the pics EMS!! So excited for you guys!

PurplePear- I would def try to take it easy and give your body a break - keep us updated with what your doctor says!

Anybody have an opinion on the sac the arrow is pointing to? They don't tell me anything. Thanks

20190314_154324.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"