• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

♡September Sweetpeas 2019♡

Could it be one of those subchorionic hematomas? I think a couple of girls in our group have them?

Hmmm my gyno originally thought my hematoma was another sac, so I’m wondering if that’s what yours is also. Unfortunately I never got to see mine, so I can’t help there :nope:

Hmmm my gyno originally thought my hematoma was another sac, so I’m wondering if that’s what yours is also. Unfortunately I never got to see mine, so I can’t help there :nope:
Yes it is possible I guess. I have no clue. I will ask the doctor his self when I go back because I am so curious now.

So happy to see some girls popping up in the group!

I went to my nieces 1st birthday party today & while I was there her family wanted to do one of the old wives tale tricks on me. I asked them if they thought it’d work the same with twins - their trick said girl. 3 weeks from tomorrow we find out if it’s right!

Idk why my office is making me wait till May. I’ll be 20+5! And I’m sooooo moody and impatient and annoyed. Still have to go to the MFM between but they won’t do an anatomy scan

Idk why my office is making me wait till May. I’ll be 20+5! And I’m sooooo moody and impatient and annoyed. Still have to go to the MFM between but they won’t do an anatomy scan

I’m like you! I had to find out! Is anyone staying yellow in our group? I definitely could not wait the 40 weeks although I know it would be such an amazing surprise!

I’m like you! I had to find out! Is anyone staying yellow in our group? I definitely could not wait the 40 weeks although I know it would be such an amazing surprise!

DH wanted to do yellow again this time but since it was twins I told him no way!

17 week gender scan booked for april 15th!
And 20 week anatomy scan letter came through for may 8th!

13 weeks today, so 4 weeks today til gender scan. I cant wait!! Then to finally start buying things! And get our house sorted.
We cant decide whether to get the bedrooms sorted so that baby shares with either ds or dd depending on gender or put dd and ds in together and give baby the small room until he/she is old enough to share :dohh:
Im thinking baby could have the box room til they are 3ish, then move around again to share... aaaah no idea which is best!

Hey ladies, I really need your opinions. I know people get tired of the "is it twins?" But I had a student do both of my ultrasounds and I am now freaking out. I found this image in my video. What do you ladies think?

imageedit_2_3251424133.jpg

I totally see what you mean!! Has your dr said anything about it?

I totally see what you mean!! Has your dr said anything about it?
A student did the ultrasound, and they claim only one baby. I recorded the scan but wasn't supposed to. It said uif i got caught they would stop the scan immediately

I am paying for a 3d scan next Saturday, but the doctor isnt doing another one until end of april or beginning of may

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"