:0(

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
... woke up to bleeding (5 weeks today)

Should have known it was all too good to be true although things looked/were different how this seemed to be panning out & strong tests the outcome well ... not sure if I'm surprised this means the worst.

Going to get ready in a second & go to the hospital. I was told casulty so maybe EPU will see us pretty quickly ... I dunno.

It was red blood & on second check its like red blood in a discharge form but it's early in the day for it not to be a negative thing (probably be bleeding more as the day goes on) - My gutt says its not going to be a case of normality.

Aww hunny .. not really sure what to say just wanted to give you big :hugs:

Good luck with the hospital .. it may not be bad news.

Chin up hun, take care

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I don't know if it's stopped :|

have you done a test? are you still getting a strong +?

I had spotting last week, it stopped and hasnt come back since.

Still go to the hospital tho hun, they are aware of your background and so far have been great with help and suport, they will prob scan you?

xx

Oh no how awful and confusing for you, I can't imagine what you're going through.

Good Luck at the hospital :hugs:

Cx

I woke up & it was there on wipe - defo red

Then I checked again & it was in like discharge form

Now it seems to be an 'off' colour in discharge

Tested an it's at the strongest

My boobs don't seem as sore/tender although thats been on an off for about 4 days

Was your spotting red layla?

Still going hospital though as you say - I mean my pg test at GPs confirms my pregnancy but with the ectopic I spotted.

xx

Well still keeping fingers,toes and everything crossed for you. Good luck at the hospital .. im guessing the strong + is a good sign. Let us know how you get on .. am thinking of you :hugs:

my spotting was a browny red, was only there twice when i wiped.

xx

It's defo gone to a discharge now no red, pink or brown ... seems offish yellow.

My test is strong as you can see below but at this point would that change so quick anyway.

Attachments

• 20thapril.jpg
    20thapril.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 11
Wobbles, bleeding can be just one of those things that happen in a normal pregnancy. Didn't Tams have bleeding in early prgnancy?? get yourself to the EPU and please keep us updated. Have everyhting crossed hun xx

Wobbs get yourself to the EPU like they told you to, put your mind at rest to whats happening!
Hope things are still okay for you :hugs:

Wobbles, get to hospital, get checked out and don't think the worst (very difficult, i know, i've been there!) Sending you tons of hugs and baby glue!

just seen this hun, i hope ur at the hosp gettin checked out, best of luck!!! :hugs:

I'm not going I've had no more 'red' shows. I rang the MW who wasn't there someone else was - Shes not up on my circusmtances etc but reconised the name. I'd go to casulty & see a consultant who would check me over & if no ectopic was suspected he would just tell me to go home & wait & wait for my scan on the 3rd.

So I've decided to save the journey.

I'm in no pain - I know what to look out for & if I have a further show of red we will probably go over there.

wobbles im hoping an prayin that everythin turns out ok hun, rest up an take care.
xxxx

Hun ... :hugs:

Have bled with maddie and this bbs whilst in france as you no, doesn't always mean the worst!

Spotting in pregnancy can be quite normal! sometimes wth everything streching it can over pull things.

Go to hospital if you need to, thinking of you, If you need me i'll be right over ... :hugs:

xxx

:hugs: :hugs: Bleeding in pregnancy can be normal hun. Hope everything is going to be ok for you :) :hugs: :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->