• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

:0(

Its slowed down again - I mean I don't need to wear a panty liner.

Tbh what will be will be I can't stop it & I'd be gutted but at the same time I just want my kitty back - Im in bits over it :cry:

Aww babe, just wanna give you huge huggles am really feeling for you at the mo, can only be good it has slowed down though, and i am sure kitty will be back soonhttps://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/hug5.gifhttps://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/hug5.gif

Oh Babe, I am so sorry to be reading this thread :hugs:

Listen, you have no pains that is a really good sign........babe when I bled, I was soaked thru and there were clots and they were BIG....I had no pain all the way thru and you know the rest of the story...My GP told me bleeding is more common than you would ever believe and that it does not always mean the worst, there are many happy outcomes! So keep as calm as possible babe! :hugs:

Keep your chin up and I hope you find your kitty babe :hugs: xxx

I still have a red discharge.

I hope its a good sign I've not started bleeding heavily although I feel all crampy down there again.

Feeling abit sicky this morning as well but not sure if thats worry & the fact I was awake at 6AM.

Wobbles - my heart sank when I read this thread.

I am hoping with EVERYTHING that your little bean is ok.

:hugs:

Wobbles id phone your midwife or go to the hospital.

Its good that its not heavy and the sickness feeling is a good sign! and still no pain? but id still go and get checked out just to put your mind at rest a bit. Im sure with what you have said they have been like they will bend over backwards to help and bring your scan forward.

xx

From what I could gather it would be a waste of my time. I rang yesterday & the MW there who took my call rang the EPU & rang me back. Basically they were stuck on scanning me on the 3rd.

She told me I could go to casulty & that I would see a gynae (sp) consultant. They would examine/speak to me & if a possible ectopic wasn't suspected they wouldn't do anything but tell me to go rest up.

I have MW on Tuesday so all being well then I can maybe get her to push it forward.

No pain just crampy uncomfy feeling sort of, with being wound up/upset over the kitty too it may be down to that (?) bleeding wise over yesterday & today I can honestly say its not even been a teaspoon of blood it does just seem to be a smidge on wipe & watery look if that makes sense & I only know it's there now as I checked.

Do you still have any feelings Layla? Little crampy, uncomfy, something down there? lol

x

im cramping yeah, the only way i can discribe it to you is that i feel like i need to do a big poo lol

It could well be stress thats makeing you spot, im sure my spotting was down to the stress from my mum.

xx

I think if I get to Tuesday it would be a good thing but I could lay it on how concerned I am over the spots of blood & see what they can do.

I just hope it's not an ectopic.

Wish I could push time forward & just know :dohh:

how many weeks were you when you had your ectopic last time?

When did you start to get pain etc?

xx

I had a full on period with the ectopic. Thought nothing of it. Then after that I started spotting on an off much more than the spotting now I would need a panty liner & my best mate suggested a pg test. I thought she was barmy but it stuck in my head so I got one & there it was in our faces.

Pain wise just felt like a heavy period I didn't think it was anything other than a bad month - keeping in mind I always thought I had a fertility problem not a carrying problem.

After that whist we were going through the hCG counts & internal scans I was just uncomfortable pain & very tired & mainly because the spotting wouldn't stop - think i bled on an off for quite a bit over a month.

That was 4-5 weeks pg when I got it checked out.

so this time round looks more promising then? your not bleeding as much, no pain so far and your the same in weeks.

Are you still spotting now? is right red or brown? still getting strong + on tests?

Hopefuly, going by what you said, if this was an ectopic then you would have found out by now? bearing in mind i know nothing about then really, im just trying to compare from last time.:hugs:

there is no point in saying to try to relax coz i know you cant what with everything thats going on, but i think maybe the spotting is partly down to stress maybe?

Hopefuly your midwife will reasure you on Tuesday

xx

Its all different this time round from any other month. My OH said to me "what do you think your usually right" an my answer is I have no idea I honestly don't but I know just because it's different doesn't mean teh outcome will be I guess I'm setup for the worst yet I know if that should happen this time I'm in for a BIG fall. I painfully started to accept the chemicals this has blew me over a bit.

Yesterday was quite weird how it changed & today again this morning it was red watery coloured (hope you know what I mean) & I only know from checking myself now it seems to be calming down in colour again in discharge form maybe an off yellow/brown rather than bright red.

You saying you feel like you need a poo (lol) I had the other night (wednesday I think) it gave me reallyyyy bad cramps but did actually need to - Tmi but visiting teh bathroom on a reg basis esspec morning time (this morning) :blush:

coz the spotting is so light i dont think its all over yet, hang in there hun, I know Tuesday prob seems ages away for you but its not long away atall.

xx

Everything is still so positive right now ...

Completely understand why your freaking out so much as this isn't the "norm" for you, but just keep thinking ... no pain no bad bleed it looks positive and it is!!

You'll be fine!
xxx

Still got everything crossed for you Wobbles. Things certainly seem more positive today.

Thinking of you :hugs:

keeping everythinh crossed for you.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Sending yet more sticky glue

I can't believe i missed this :dohh:

Everything is crossed for you hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've only just seen this, wishing you all the best Wobs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back