:0(

Seems to be no spotting today .... so far!!

:D

yay!!!! keep thinkin positive hun!!!! :D:D :hugs:

Yay thats good news wobbles. Keep thinking positive :hugs:

Removed it for now ...

Not convinced at this stage.

thats great stuff, so far so good!!!!

Great news hun..... i have still have ev erything crossed for ya... xxxx Take it easy yeah ? x:hugs:

That's great news. Fingers crossed it was just an implantation bleed. :hugs:

:hugs: great news hun
xxx all mi bits are crossed for u!

only just read this keep your chin up babe its great news ur not spotting !!!!

Great news wobbles, i have everything crossed for you xx

Well I'm not sure what to think ...

Yesterday I had some blood show again on checking. I didn't say anything just bore you all going on an on :blush:

Today it's the same. It is red.

My boobs KILL & tests are still strong.

Tbh started worrying if this pregnancy is where it should be. When I had my ordeal last year with the ectopic I was spotting like this the only difference being I had a full on bleed which I thought was AF then after that stopped the spotting started but I can't help think it. I rang the hospital who put me through to the gynae ward for advice before I went down there and wasted my time. I've been there before & it took a week to act on it ... anyway she said the usual it can be normal, infection is possible, can be normal in general an so on & of course at this stage theres not much if anything they could do for me if I went down (knew that really) also the fact a scan may not be the best idea for 2 reasons; it's still early & possible not to see anything viable this early & if something is irriating me etc an internal may not help & can cause loss of pregnancy.

So I'm just sat thinking the worst. I see MW tomorrow maybe I'll mention infection depending again how this goes over the next 24 hours. I am put off the internal so the scan on 3rd May is probably the best idea because as she said if the pregnancy isn't in the womb at this stage is no danger as it's too early on & would not start growing yet or something plus she told me around this stage a growing pregnancy if still travelling can drop through :wacko:

Trying to think positive but finding it really hard with blood present even if it is a smidge!!

Aww hun :hugs: :hugs:

Try to stay positive .. I know it must be hard for you in your situation but you need to try.

And dont worry .. we dont think you are going on and on about this!! If you want/need to say something or get something off your chest you know thats what we are here for.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"