:0(

Just read this hun and still have everything crossed for you xxxx

Take care :hugs:

Wobbles, Please dont worry yourself hun. I had blood in my discharge on wipe at your stage and like a watery red blood in mucus which scared the shit out of me. i went to A & E and they did blood tests and a urine sample and told me it was maybe an implatation bleed where the baby is just burrowing in. I had this the beginning of the month and im fine now apart from morning sickness so the doc has told me to rest.

I was so convinced that I was having another miscarriage and then my scan confrimed a little flickering heartbeat a week later.

I tried to go on here a minute ago but couldnt so I hope you are alright?:hugs:

Thanks girls :hugs:

There is still no show of anything other than a yakky dark yellow discharge. The odds being against us I'm not feeling too on top of the world even if the red show has disappeared for now. I guess I shall watch the day go & see how I am between now & morning.

I was suppose to really stop my smoking today I was starting to feel quite confident about it & 'wanted' to do it for all the right reasons (there was no reason for me to smoke) & now I'm just a nervous wreck.

Thanks girls :hugs:

There is still no show of anything other than a yakky dark yellow discharge. The odds being against us I'm not feeling too on top of the world even if the red show has disappeared for now. I guess I shall watch the day go & see how I am between now & morning.

I was suppose to really stop my smoking today I was starting to feel quite confident about it & 'wanted' to do it for all the right reasons (there was no reason for me to smoke) & now I'm just a nervous wreck.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: oh wobbles hun im thinkin bout u an i really hope all turns out ok :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

the yellow discharge is normal hun so dont worry about that, i have it to, its horrible.

The fact that you have no pain is a very good sign, so still try with the smoking, dont give up hope just yet.

:hugs: :hugs:

xx

I don't blame you for not wanting to go to the hospital, as long as your not in any pain and the bleeding has stopped there isn't much they can do for you this early is there.
Just you take care of yourself, you hear missus :hugs:

And like the others have said bleeding can be normal, could even be an implantation bleed.
And the yellow discharge is normal, I had tons especially in first tri.

Cx

:hugs: Wobbles, Im thinking about you hun. :hugs:

I had red spotting right into the 2nd tri with Alex, it can be totally normal though I fully understand how you feel hon. Hoping and praying that the red stays away!!

:hugs: Aww hun.:hugs:

I think everyone's said what I want to say, so just take it easy, carry on with trying to quit the fags, and I'll send lots of baby glue your way. Don't think the worse just yet, this could be perfectly normal.:hugs:

I seem to have red discharge again :|

I guess I'm going to have to see what it's like in the morning.

Aww sweetie can you not go to A&E?

Aww hun, as Jo says, maybe go to A&E and see what they can do? xx

No point tbh if I'm going to miscarry I guess I will ... They can't stop it only thing I can do is wait an see what tomorrow brings & watch for any servere pains.

I have the pregnancy confirmed so I guess should the worst happen it's on record.

Oh darling:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I know wht you mean about them not being able to do anything, could they not scan you though so you know either way?
Or maybe like you say wait and see what tommorow brings
thinking bout you so much hunny:hugs: :hugs:

awwww hun, im really sorry youve started bleeding :cry: i really hope its nothing bad, :hugs::hugs:

didnt want to read and run just read this,how are things right now?
I bled and bled right up to 16 weeks with Amelia and was a wreck,am thinking positive vibes for you hunny. Hope the morning brings no more.

Also hoping it is just old blood from last AF which it could be too also the disharge is a good sign for pregnancy too.

Bex.x

Aw Wobbles I was gutted to see your posts. Please don't lose hope.

We're all thinking about you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->