:0(

hi wobbs now reading this post i hope you are ok im sorry to hear you are going through a rough time at the moment docs they are so flipping useless last year i when i misscarried i had 4 positive pregnancy tests and when i went to the hospital they told me i wasnt pregnant and when i showed them the pregnancy tests i had done she asked me what do the lines mean ? what a muppet i hope everything turns out good i think i you were to misscarry i dont think you would have strong + as i remember doing a test on the sat and the line was there and then when i was bleeding on the monday night went into hospital they gave an internal blood tests the lot and told me i wasnt preg then on the tuesday i had what was like a mega heavy period and then i did a preg test again and it was negative plus your know your own body good luck my fingers are x for you and sending you tons of baby glue xxxxxxx spunky xxxxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I know its worrying for you hun but try and stay positive, alot of people spot in early prgnancy- me being one of them

Keep smiling :hugs:

As long as this is just a bit of blood, then things are still positive. Sending you lots of :hugs:

I just want to say thank you for all your support :hugs:

It really has meant an awful lot in the past & now

x x x

You give us plenty and a place to come in the first place ...

tis the least we can do!

Sending you lots of love and baby glue!
xxx

hey hun, how u feeling today :hugs:

*edit*

u made this forum hun!!! if it wasnt for you we wouldnt have the support we all need from time to time!!! so thank you :D:hugs:

Hiya Char

Forgive me, I'm a bit lost at the moment and trying to find out exactly where you are with this pregnancy as I'm reading a few of your posts and trying to make sure I have the latest one...not sure I am winning.

I want to say a HUGE congratulations on your pregnancy and give you big hugs that it is not as straight forward as we all hope it would be. ....What stage are you at? - The bleeding in itself isn't necessarily sinister, however with your history I know its hard not to worry. Are you on any meds at all or under a Consultant?

Sorry for the questions hon....How are you bearing up?

How's things going today Wobbles? Been thinking about you. :hugs:

This is now driving me up the wall!! 6 days ffs!!

Tests are still strong.

The more this goes on the more I think the pregnancy isn't in the right place again ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->