1-2 DPO Who wants to be my 2WW Buddy :)

Tested again today... BFN I think I'm gonna go ahead and count myself out again this month. I'm really really frustrated :(

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o522/bowen106/IMG_3096_zps8gkikdef.jpg

How many DPO are you? Some women don't get their BFP until 16-18 days after ovulation ..

I'm 12dpo ovulation today, got sore boobs, bloated and super emotional and I have gotten hot flashes a few days in a row... I keep feeling like AF is going to start any minute

Hey ladies just wanted to give a quick update. AF got me a few days early yesterday. I'm beyond frustrated and so down in the dumps. We aren't going no to try this month because we're supposed to go to Mexico in June and my doctor already told me if I'm preggo I can't go. So I guess I won't be back in the 2ww for a couple of months. Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Hey ladies just wanted to give a quick update. AF got me a few days early yesterday. I'm beyond frustrated and so down in the dumps. We aren't going no to try this month because we're supposed to go to Mexico in June and my doctor already told me if I'm preggo I can't go. So I guess I won't be back in the 2ww for a couple of months. Hope everyone else is doing well :)
Sorry to hear that! You never know maybe you will have fun in mexico and get your BFP then 😀I conceived my son while on vacation in Fiji

Sorry to hear that! You never know maybe you will have fun in mexico and get your BFP then 😀I conceived my son while on vacation in Fiji

Hey there you go! And that will be my fertile week too :) A big part of me wishes I could just forget about my cycle so I don't obsess over it, but it's so hard!

Im 13 dpo today, got sore boobs and I'm emotional.. the cramps I was having a few days ago have stopped.. not sure when I'm going to test..

Sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you :) When is AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->