• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1/2 Price Huggies NewBorn Kit @ Boots

lousielou

Mummy
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Boots are doing a Huggies Newborn Kit for half price at the moment. Box contains 27 x nappies (4-11lbs), a packet of Huggies Pure wipes (72) and a sweet pair of liccle socks - all for £2.50. :happydance:

I will be getting more no doubt but unsure if I should get some Size 2?

Theyve been doing this for ages so it might go on for a while yet...They were doing it just after I had Ophelia (6 months ago) so I dont know if its a long term thing...xx

Theyve been doing this for ages so it might go on for a while yet...They were doing it just after I had Ophelia (6 months ago) so I dont know if its a long term thing...xx

last time i went they were bogof but £5 each so same deal but you can buy odd amounts now :)

i got two before xmas.. did anyone find all the socks were blue!!!:dohh:

I got loads of these when they were 2 for £5. Shame all the socks were blue though :( x

last time i went they were bogof but £5 each so same deal but you can buy odd amounts now :)

i got two before xmas.. did anyone find all the socks were blue!!!:dohh:

Rofl I didn't read that before I posted mine. Yes I did find that! :dohh:

i was in boots 2day and couldnt find it at all, can someone take a pic of theres and post it so i know what im looking for :rofl: i also looked online and couldnt find it there either :(

i was in boots 2day and couldnt find it at all, can someone take a pic of theres and post it so i know what im looking for :rofl: i also looked online and couldnt find it there either :(

i just saw them on the boots website il try and do a link hang on

https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/st...44&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

try clicking here.

I managed to get six today! Hopefully will get six more tomorrow!:rofl:

I looked in my Boots and they weren't on offer!!!!

Well i was back in boots again today and couldnt find them lol, and there out of stock online :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->