1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Maddysmum--those dreams are pretty crazy, hopefully pregnancy crazy!! :) Filipenko says that dreams with water mean PG! I was dreaming about sitting in a hottub last night, so I woke up today thinking yaaahh, a water dream!! I don't think I've ever paid attention to my dreams as much as I have this cycle.

Confused how long is your LP usually? You're so strong to hold out to 14 DPO! Filipenko, I'm curious how you interpret her dream!

Beachchica, I was thinking of you on my way to work today! If your temp is still up, and you're 12 DPO, I think that's a REALLY good sign. Like I've said before, I BARELY got a BFP when AF was a day late, so if you're still a day before AF is due, it might be too early for the BFP.

As for me, I was happy to see my temps went back up today. Last month though I had a temp increase at 10 DPO so I was CONVINCED I was PG, only to have it drop at 11DPO. This month I keep telling myself to not get excited unless my temp is still up at 11 or 12 DPO. Ahh, how come the last part of the TWW goes sooooo slow?!?!

I'm not sure, last month it was 15 (I think) I've never charted before but the month I got pregnant I got a really faint line exactly 4 weeks from the start of my AF so I'm guessing it would probably be the same this time and that would be 14DPO. Although, the month I got pregnant I was straight off the pill so I could have O'd later, so maybe I'll sneak a test a little early :) Also the time I got pregnant it wasn't the FMU so maybe I would be able to see it a few days earlier with FMU - see I'm rationalizing already!! :p

Hey ladies, so i knew my body was out of wack after the birth and i was getting worried that i hadent OV this month but finally i am yay. So now dont know when to expect AF but should be in about 10 days i hope. good luck to u all i cant wait to hear how u all go.

So pleased for you maddysmum, are you hoping for a bfp this cycle or are you waiting?

Good for you maddysmum, it's such a relief isn't it? If you're not trying this cycle, I hope AF is here asap for you!

Yeah we are trying again already. I know there will b ppl on here who wouldnt agree with it being so soon, but our doctor is fine with it and we want a family so bad. Im not trying to replace Maddy because thats impossable to do. I just want to be a mummy to a earth baby too.

maddysmum we decided the same thing and i haven't had an af yet after my 3rd mc, in fact 1 month today i had my erpc op. Already I have bad sickness and faint lines on early preg tests - never felt sick this early so i'm a bit shocked tbh. But pleased and scared at the same time. Maybe those really were pregnancy dreams then! Fingers crossed for everyone ttc straight away! :dust: :dust: :dust:

maddysmum we decided the same thing and i haven't had an af yet after my 3rd mc, in fact 1 month today i had my erpc op. Already I have bad sickness and faint lines on early preg tests - never felt sick this early so i'm a bit shocked tbh. But pleased and scared at the same time. Maybe those really were pregnancy dreams then! Fingers crossed for everyone ttc straight away! :dust: :dust: :dust:

woohoo how exciting for u. A faint line is positive right. No good about the sickness. I get really sick from about weeks till about 11

Maddysmum you are the only one to know when the right time is to TTCAL! I don't think anybody would think it's bad, because we all want the same thing and there's only one way to get our babies!!

Omg filipenko that's awesome, congrats!! Faint line, is a positive line!!! Did you call your doctor?! How exciting, keep us updated!!

Beachchica, how are you doing!? Hope your temp was better than mine...mine went down today and I wanted to throw my thermometer across the room!

Hope everybody else is doing good. Ash, if you still check this I wonder how you're doing with your BFP excitment!

Maddysmum - I agree with the others. Good for you to start trying again. We all are here for the same thing so the sooner we can get this going the sooner we will achieve our goal! :crib:

filipenko - that sounds like good signs to me.... Congrats and keep us posted.

korink - Unfortunately no good news here either!!! I wanted to throw my thermometer accross the room too. LOL Ugh!!! I had a huge temperate drop this morning so that usually means AF is on the way :growlmad:

Thanks ladies, well they are VERY faint lines on 10miu internet cheapies so i'd still say :bfn: at the moment! maddiesmum - from how many weeks did you say you were sick for? It's actually subsiding now i am wondering if it could be maybe possibly something to do with implantation??

Beachchica the day after my BFP my temp droped to 97.18 so I was sooo sad but the next day it shot back up. The doctor said it was probably another implantation dip as the sac was burrowing more or something? So if you don't get AF, don't get too frustrated until you see tomorrow's temps.

Filipenko hun, a line is a line so let yourself get excited! Woofrickenhoo!!

Thanks ladies, well they are VERY faint lines on 10miu internet cheapies so i'd still say :bfn: at the moment! maddiesmum - from how many weeks did you say you were sick for? It's actually subsiding now i am wondering if it could be maybe possibly something to do with implantation??

I was sick from 6 weeks to 11 weeks with both preg, I also had a MC at 11 weeks last year and both times the sickness was soooo bad. I actually quit my job with last preg lucky we were in a position for me not to have to work. So i know im in for another 5 or so weeks of really bad sickness. I lost 5 kg last time. But next time im going to force myself to eat. I dont mind going through it again its all for a good cause

I think it sounds like a BFP for you, I so hope so. R u going to go for a blood test soon cant wait to hear how u go.

Thanks maddysmum, I don't think i'll go for a blood test as the last three times have been confirmed with just a hpt and i've never had chemicals as far as i know. I think I will be happy with a positive result on a clearblue digi. I just need this one to stick, I never get further than 8 weeks and it would be such a wonderful xmas present for me and my hubby if this was a bfp and got to 9 weeks as that would be 3 days before xmas. I'm just hoping for 4th time lucky too. I will have an early scan though at about 7 weeks i think x x

Sooo excited for you filipenko, I really really hope you stay in touch and let us live through your excitement for awhile!! Can't wait to see the digital "pregnant", if I can't have my own it will be exciting to see yours! :)

Aww thanks korink! :hugs: :hugs: I will stay in touch! I really hope you get a bfp too soon! x x

Beachchica the day after my BFP my temp droped to 97.18 so I was sooo sad but the next day it shot back up. The doctor said it was probably another implantation dip as the sac was burrowing more or something? So if you don't get AF, don't get too frustrated until you see tomorrow's temps.

Thanks Korink!I hope that's the case. So far today no sign of AF so technically I am 1 day late.

Aww thanks korink! :hugs: :hugs: I will stay in touch! I really hope you get a bfp too soon! x x

Yes definitely stay with us and keep us posted on your progress!! I really hope it's 4th time lucky for you!!

OK Beachchica, now you're 2 days late! Did you test??? My temp was same as yesterday, and I have a pounding headache today. I know with my crappy temps I'm probably not PG, but I'm still nervous to take something for my headache.

Hope everybody else is doing good!

Hi Korink - Yup, I am now 2 days late and to top things off my temp this morning shot back up to 98.20. :wacko: I have no idea what's going on!!! I don't know maybe my last test was still too early...??? If AF doesn't show up today I am definitely taking another test in the morning.

I wouldn't take anything for the headache either... just to be sure!!!

Drempt of water all around me last night lol. I have a huge headache today too. Think i will just go back to bed. Has anyone done anymore testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->