1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Hi Korink - Yup, I am now 2 days late and to top things off my temp this morning shot back up to 98.20. :wacko: I have no idea what's going on!!! I don't know maybe my last test was still too early...??? If AF doesn't show up today I am definitely taking another test in the morning.

I wouldn't take anything for the headache either... just to be sure!!!

OMG!!!:happydance: If your temp shot back up today, I'd say sommmeebboooodddyyy''''sss PREGNANT!!! You hafta test tomorrow morning and when you're done celebrating you have to get on here and tell us the good news!!

Maddysmum, how many days until testing for you? I hope you feel better, although hopefully it's a good sign for you? :)

I have been really sick to my stomach all day and have been trying to sleep off my headache. If I didn't have the crappiest temps ever I'd swear I was PG....

Well ladies, to keep you updated, I had a hell of a case of food poisoning a couple of days ago and my doc said pepto bismol was okay but in very small doses and I have had some severe upper abdominal cramps. Nothing close to the uterus though. Had some cervix cramping but it wasnt small. Had some major breast tenderness that suddenly vanished after my food poisoning epidemic but certain smells still bother me and I'm craving celery like nothing else so I dont know. I guess I'm paranoid since I had my mc last time. So nerve wracking!!!

Well I did sneak a test yesterday after I posted because I started to get curious and it was BFN. This morning my temp is up again and higher than yesterday so I have no idea what's going on. I don't have any other symptoms of being pregnant thought. If my periods wouldn't have been so regular lately I would think that my cycles were still just screwed up from the MC's but I really don't think that's the case. I guess I will continue to wait and see what happens.

Korink - FX for you!!

Omg Ash, that's terrible!!! Hope you feel better, and try not to worry. When do you have your first appt?
Beachchica, how weird?! If your temp keeps going up, I can't imagine it'd be anything else? You're not 3 days late....are you using a sensitive test? When did you get your BFP's other times?
As for me, temp went down more today and I've had brown discharge (TMI) which I usually have for about 2 days before AF. I finally took some excedrin migraine though, so my headache's finally getting better. Ugg....yesterday sucked.

Hi Korink - The first time I got pregnant I was about a week late before I tested (we had been TTC for so long I didn't even consider that I was pregnant when I was late). The second time I can't remember, I think I would have tested right when I was late and got a BFP. My last pregnancy I actually got pregnant by accident right after a MC (before my first period) So I was really late just thinking that my cycle was messed up and when I finally took a test it was BFP. With the tests I have taken over the last couple days I am not even getting a faint line so not sure what's going on. I am looking at my chart trying to figure things out and O wasn't the typical spike that I get so I wonder if it happened later and that's throwing my cycle off, I'm not sure. If AF doesn't show up in the next couple days I will try a different test.

Glad you are feeling a little better although I hope AF is not on the way for you!

Do you have a link to your chart, if you think it's possible you O'd later, that could def. explain the late AF, BUT, if your temps are still higher than normal I'd still say you're PG. FX'd!!!

Korink - Here's a link to my chart (hopefully this works):

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&

FF shows my OV date as CD 14. Which is usually when I OV and I also had EWCM that day. However this month I didn't get quite the drastic dip that I usually get when I OV which I thought was stange. On CD 17 I had another dip. I did some research on this and found that it is normal to have a dip a couple days after OV: "Most women experience a drop of temperature just few days after Ovulation. This is mainly due to the fact that the progesterone level are not getting stronger yet against the dominance of the Eustrogen." Then my cycle went on as normal with high temps. I did have another dip on CD 20 which I thought might be an implantation dip. I was due for AF on CD 26, I had a dip on CD 27 (which I thought might be AF) and then high temps again the last 2 days. See what you think. If I OV'd on that dip on CD 17 then that might push AF back a couple days but my typical luteal phase is 11 days so I'm really a day or so over that too.

I am 9DPO today and took a test this morning and BFN :/ I wasn't going to test until later but DH talked me into it! haha We decided the next testing session would have to wait until Monday so we don't keep depressing ourselves lol. my temps usually go up and then dip then go up and dip again and this leads to AF. This morning is usually when they start going back down and they're even higher! I see you ladies say this is promising for preggersness so I'm hoping it is for me too!!

Hi confused, we're the same dpo and my tests are returning negative today too but I think we're testing to early - doesn't stop me though!! I hope we both get bfps :dust: :dust:

Korink- because i Ov later than i was expecting i think im only 3Dpo, so i guess i will have about a 10 day wait to test unless AF shows up first.

Beachchica -that link didn't work, it brought me to my own chart! Like you said though, even if you O'd later, you'd still be a day late. Do you use OPK's to know for sure when you're O'ing or do you go off of your CM and temping? If you're testing tomorrow make sure you use FMU, can't wait to hear!

Confused--Your chart looks really good!!! Can't wait to see how your temp is tomorrow--FX'd!! Is it easy to explain to me how to get my chart on like yours is?

Filipenko--WTF!!! Those BFP's betta not have turned into BFNs!!!!!!! Still early though, so give your belly a pep talk and demand some BFPS :)

Maddysmum--Hopefully your 2WW goes faster than mine did! Do you temp?

As for me, the spotting has gotten to where I need to put a panty liner on so AF is near. Does anybody else have brown discharge a day or 2 before AF starts? Is it something for me to worry about (like low progesterone)?

Beachchica -that link didn't work, it brought me to my own chart! Like you said though, even if you O'd later, you'd still be a day late. Do you use OPK's to know for sure when you're O'ing or do you go off of your CM and temping? If you're testing tomorrow make sure you use FMU, can't wait to hear!

Confused--Your chart looks really good!!! Can't wait to see how your temp is tomorrow--FX'd!! Is it easy to explain to me how to get my chart on like yours is?

Filipenko--WTF!!! Those BFP's betta not have turned into BFNs!!!!!!! Still early though, so give your belly a pep talk and demand some BFPS :)

Maddysmum--Hopefully your 2WW goes faster than mine did! Do you temp?

As for me, the spotting has gotten to where I need to put a panty liner on so AF is near. Does anybody else have brown discharge a day or 2 before AF starts? Is it something for me to worry about (like low progesterone)?

It's actually really easy...go to your FF calendar or chart and up at the top it says Home, Data, View, Analysis, Sharing, and Chart Settings. Click on "Sharing" and under "Charting Home Page" click on "Get Code" and there is a area that says bbCode (message boards): Copy and paste that url into your signature and it shows up as "My Ovulation Chart" so anyone can click on it. :) Let me know if that's not clear

Hi confused, we're the same dpo and my tests are returning negative today too but I think we're testing to early - doesn't stop me though!! I hope we both get bfps :dust: :dust:

Yay! I love that we're the same DPO! I feel like I'm behind most people in their cycles! I hope we both get our BFPs :) Mine was defo negative this morning, but it's still very early! I'm holding off until Monday to test again, when are you planning to test again?

Yay! I love that we're the same DPO! I feel like I'm behind most people in their cycles! I hope we both get our BFPs :) Mine was defo negative this morning, but it's still very early! I'm holding off until Monday to test again, when are you planning to test again?

Tomorrow!!! First thing and then again in the afternoon and the evening!! Good luck confused , i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for us both! :dust: :dust:

korink i'm sorry you got your af :-( I usually start lightly one day before so in a 28 day cycle i start some bleeding on day 27 if you see what i mean. I hope next month for you I will keep stalking you!!!! :dust: :dust: My lines are very very very faint on the ic's but i'm hoping!!

Tomorrow!!! First thing and then again in the afternoon and the evening!! Good luck confused , i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for us both! :dust: :dust:

FX'd for you!! :)

THANK YOU CONFUSED! I think I got it!
Filipenko and Confused, FX'd!!
Regardless if we get AF or BFP's, I hope we can still keep this thread alive to keep up with each other. You girls have been the best! :friends:
I bought a CBFM, so looks like I'll be breaking that baby out this cycle.

THANK YOU CONFUSED! I think I got it!
Filipenko and Confused, FX'd!!
Regardless if we get AF or BFP's, I hope we can still keep this thread alive to keep up with each other. You girls have been the best! :friends:
I bought a CBFM, so looks like I'll be breaking that baby out this cycle.

Your link works!! glad I could help :)

CBFM looks like so much fun! This is only our first month back TTC but if we don't catch an egg in the next couple cycles, I think I'll invest in one, you'll have to let me know how you like it!

We will definitely keep this thread going regardless of AFs or BFPs :hugs:

Yes this is a brilliant thread we gotta keep it going even when we're 36 weeks and rolling!!

Confused - thanks for your help.

So I think I got the link posted in my signature. Take a look and see what you ladies think.

p.s. I agree, lets keep this thread going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->