1 day late, 2nd af after m/c

cupcakestoy

Reaction score
Hey ladies. waiting on 2nd af after m/c in Feb. BFN this moring :( I guess cycle is screwy still. Been through this? Took us 14 cycles & IUI for our bfp. Just looking to see others experience with this......

I'm currently 3 days away from third AF after MC, hoping too that she doesn't come and i get a BFP. One day is still early in some cases to test, don't lose hope just yet. Good luck :)

Thanks! Got spoiled with last bfp got it at 10dpiui. Blaring +, hcg was in 500's....Fxd for your bfp :)

Nope. No sign of her. Haven't tested again. My BBC's are more sore, had more of lower backache...could go either way, too chicken to test again soon LoL how are you?

Glad AF hasn't come for you yet , fingers crossed :D

I went to the shops today was tempted to get a HPT but didn't I'm forcing myself to wait until after AF due. (Sunday).

I got some FRER yesterday but just couldn't do it this morning LoL Some one suggested that I didn't O this cycle. I quit temping a long time ago since I was consistent...maybe I didn't...who knows? I did just get 1 + ok tho. Also cm changed as usual after + so I'm not sure....

Well being late is a good thing, hopefully you stay late for 9 months hehe. 1 day to go here, not really feeling anything today, not that it means anything, pretty sure witch will turn up tomorrow though, just a feeling.

Feeling like I might be in for a long wait here...really feel like I'm out, but no sign of AF....ugh just ready to be normal again

Well I look like an idiot! Went back to sleep & af showed, despite still being high firm & closed with creamy cm a few hours earlier! Oh well onto IUI # 2! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->