• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO- (2nd Jan) 30th Jan

Aries - good news on the progesterone level and creamy cm is def and always a good sign. congrats girl.

Hey Ladies! Sorry i haven't been around for a while caught sickness bug thats going around and been house hunting etc, plus there not really much to do on here for first few days of cycle. How are you all doing?

Dahlia- :happydance: for long LP! That’s really good! Did you take another test? I think this could be it for you! probably is just FF messing around, it told me I ov on CD 27 of 29 before :shrug: so I woudn’t rely on it too much :hugs:
H0peful- Ahh sorry :blush: :haha: I thought it would be the same, should have guessed haha! I suppose I do have one of them ‘cool’ accents :haha: although its not really much of an accent its very plain compared to a lot of others- American included!
Aries- :witch: is long gone :happydance: now CD 11 and thinking I might ovulate earlier this cycle :thumbup: :happydance: for good progesterone results and creamy cm!

AFM- Got tons of EWCM and don't usually ov till CD16 so thats why i think i will possibly ovulate earlier, CP is also very high... Thats about it really :thumbup:

xxxxxxx

Hi Lupine - sorry to hear you were sicky! yeah for ewcm - I don't see that too often so enjoy it and go maka the babies!

AFM - I "think" this is cd1 now...with a TWENTY day lp. holy hellaroni. i got some red spotting - so now I wait and see if it keeps coming.

Hi Lupine - sorry to hear you were sicky! yeah for ewcm - I don't see that too often so enjoy it and go maka the babies!

AFM - I "think" this is cd1 now...with a TWENTY day lp. holy hellaroni. i got some red spotting - so now I wait and see if it keeps coming.

Dahlia- WOW! That is some LP you got there :wacko: :haha: Maybe implantation bleeding and you OV later than you thought? really hope so anyway! :hugs: First time i have ever seen EWCM was well excited.. so excited i forgot to do opk after checking and just went toilet even though OPK and tub were sitting in front of me :dohh: :haha:

zzzzz

Dahlia, I was getting so excited for you as I read through the posts! I'm with lupine.. I really, really hope that it's implantation spotting and not the evil :witch:!

Aries.. yayyyy for creamy cm :happydance: and the high level of prog!! :happydance: Things are looking good for you! :thumbup: Keep thinking positive!!! And I'm so jealous of your weather right now.. it actually SNOWED last night in Maryland! Totally out of nowhere! :cold: Although the good thing is that my work didn't open til 11am. :happydance:

Lupine.. hehe I think british accents are awesome! so sorry to hear about your sickness. hope you're feeling much better now!!

What does AFSM stand for girls?? Here is mine anyway :):
So I had a great weekend in NY with DH.. saw Chicago and a couple stand-up comedy shows, walked around, dined out.. HOWEVER.. got a big fat negative :bfn: on Sunday morning. Today is CD 2 for me. Sigh. I feel like God really wants me to get in better shape before I have my baby so I'm just taking it as a positive... I get more time to whip myself into better shape. I have just lost 5 pounds (I'm 179.4 now) and my goal is to lose another 25!!! Hopefully that will help with the baby making too!!!!

Hi girls! Thanks for all the good vibes! Still have managed to hold off on testing. I am waiting until Thurs at 12dpo. Have had some symptoms, but they are similar to AF..so at this point who knows!?!?!

Dahlia- Sorry about your crazy cycle! Like TTC isnt stressful enough. I hope your turn is soon hun!
Lupine- Cant believe your already close to Ov. Time flys! EWCM is a great sign. I also rarely ever see this when I am supposed to. Used preseed this cycle.
Hopeful- You are so funny! ASFM means..as for me! hehe. Sorry the :witch: got you. You seem to be in good spirits so good for you! I know it isnt easy!

Hey girlie...cd 1 for me! All good though as I'm eager to get on w it. Hopeful...we r cycle buds! Sorry about ur bfn and af...glad u had a nice trip!

Bfn this morning @ 12dpo :cry:. I was expecting it but there is still that bit of hope that just gets crushed. AF will be here Sunday. Have a nice weekend girls!

sorry Aries. I'm feeling quite down today - so we can have a virtual cry together. Blessings on your next cycle!

Hey ladies lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: for you! Sounds like you need them!
How are you all getting on?
I'm CD 16 and got nearly pos opk last night so should be positive today, not dtd for last 3 nights though so not sure if i have messed chances this cycle, suppose its only 12 days till i know though...
On brighter notes, we found our perfect house! 5 bedrooms and huge even comes with a gardener :haha: and its quite cheap too :happydance: should be moving in middle of april! So not too long to wait!

xxxxx

Congrats on the house Lupine! sounds like a really nice place!!!:happydance:

Thank you! :hugs: how are you have you got any pma left or have you tested again yet? hows things in general life?

xxxxx

lupine-I tested again today and :bfn: again. I am 14dpo and have just been waiting for the :witch: to show her ugly face. I am not as upset as I thought I would be. It is like I said before..after awhile you just get used to it. When I do get my :bfp: I will be completely shocked because I am never expecting it! Also you could have caught the eggy. I have heard of many girls who dtd a few days before O and were not expecting a positive at all. I think you have a good chance still especially if you have good EWCM which it sounds like you do! :thumbup:

Life in general is great for me. I train in martial arts and have been doing very well lately. It is nice for me to be able to focus on something else. If I were to get pregnant then I would need to stop for awhile, but getting preggo is definitnely more of a priority! I will be going out for :beer: with some friends tonight. I dont really drink alot but when AF is near I let myself have one!! Hope you ladies are feeling good!

Oh, I started a journal (finally) so feel free to stalk! :haha:

Will have to check out your journal, still trying to catch up on Dahlias :haha:
Aww shame about the BFN hun :hugs: but still not out till the witch is here :thumbup:
Martial arts sounds like good fun, least you know body is in peak condition if your keeping fit :thumbup: unlike some who gained 3 stone in 5 months they gave up smoking :blush:
Enjoy your drink! :thumbup:
Thanks, this is first cycle i noticed ewcm but starting to wonder if it really was cause i still not ovulated :dohh: but dtd last night so i think i'm in with chance again! :happydance:

xxxxxxx

Finally got positive OPK at CD 18 :happydance: sort of, not sure if uterus lining will be too old by the time the egg gets to it :shrug:
Where are the rest of you in your cycles? :hugs:

xxxxxxxxx

AF got me today, but at least I can officially start a new cycle. Glad you got a positive opk. Keep BDing! Dont worry about the lining thing. I have heard of many girls who OV later and it doesnt effect their BFP! :thumbup:

Thank you aries :thumbup:
Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: hope its over quickly for you so you can get back into trying again!

xxxxx

Hey ladies!!! Sorry I've been MIA (haha, finally one acronym I know!). Missed you guys :hugs:

Aries and Dahlia, I'm truly sorry about :witch: getting you guys. Especially you Dahlia, coz you seem really down about it. Here are tons of :hug: for both of you! Keep having that faith in God. I'll be praying for you guys!!! Yay for being cycle buddies D!

Aries, it's so cool to hear that you do martial arts :ninja:. I just started learning Cuong-Nhu this year!!! It's a vietnamese style. What style of martial arts do you do?? It's awesome that you started a blog. I'll be stalking you fo sho. :)

WOW lupine! The house sounds amazing. Congrats!!! :hugs: I hope it's blessed with many cute little :baby::baby::baby: .. hehe .. You have to take a picture of it and upload it when you get a chance!

ASFM (thanks for telling me what this means Aries :haha:), I've been working out (martial arts twice a week) and then walking/running. I'm slowly trying to get more running in, but it's rough coz I grew up with asthma. So far I've lost 8 lbs! :dance:

It's CD 9 today but I don't usually ov til CD 22-24(!) so I've got some time before we start dtd every other day!

Hey H0peful! Was wondering where you went! I take Jiu Jitsu for martial arts. I started in Sept. My DH has been taking for 6 years and has been wanting me to also join. I started and I love it! I am curious about the style of martial arts you are doing. Sounds interesting! :ninja: :haha: Goodjob on the weight loss too! ASFM (I think or maybe it is AFM..hope I am not telling you the wrong thing :haha:) Just waiting for the :witch: to leave and dont plan on seeing her for at least 9 months!

Hi Aries!! That's the spirit!!! Let's scare the :witch: away for good! Or at least for 9 months :haha:

I'm learning Cuong-Nhu which means Hard-Soft in Vietnamese. So initially we're learning a lot of hard movements and attacks (punches, kicks, etc), and in later stages the movements become softer, require more technique and less sheer strength (you start to use the opponent's strength against them). Sounds like a good balance to me. It's awesome that you finally gave in to your hubby and joined up. Let's both become :ninja:s together! I just ordered my uniform yesterday. What is Jiu-Jitsu like? Are there any Katas (move-sequences) in it?

ASFM/AFM :D... CD 10 today so for now there's nothing going on. I'll start peeing on opks in another 3-4 days. Which reminds me! I need to order more!

When do you normally see a positive opk Dahlia? Hope you see one soon!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->