1 DPO(9/20/2010)...Any1 wanna be a tww buddy :)

Vrainoire: Yup girl, any news? You were gonna test yesterday...sorry not trying to stalk you but keeping fingers crossed for your BFP :flower:

i literally just did a FRER the 6day early one and i'm sure its a bfn

I am sorry you have go through this waiting game :hugs: Are you going to see a doc?? Maybe a blood test will tell??

thanks again..hopefully i'll have a definite answer when I get home..and either way its good new..I will either be continuing TTC or preparing for a healthy 9 months..whatver happens i'll be fine :thumbup:

thanks..I went in they gave me a urine test..i knew it would be negative..they told me that if my cycle doesnt come when its supposed to next month, to come back and they'll do a blood test..so i'm STILL waiting..smh

I am sorry to hear that girl, but hang on in there, maybe a blood test will determine it [-o<especially if this is not the norm for you

thanks..I went in they gave me a urine test..i knew it would be negative..they told me that if my cycle doesnt come when its supposed to next month, to come back and they'll do a blood test..so i'm STILL waiting..smh

Didn't know it works like that :?: Kind of makes me angry or sad...I wish they would do more and have more answers for you right away...I feel so sorry especially when you have never missed a period in the past...hope you are one of those women who don't get their BFPs until very very late...keeping fingers crossed you [-o<

Hey Vrainoire,
Checking up on you...Any news??

Hope you are ok

Anyone heard from U_Complete_Me??

hey ladies! i just wanted to check up on everyone have you all moved to a new thread?

Heyy :)... Ok So I was on my 1st medicated cycle this month 50 mg on clomid cd 5-9.. I wasnt really sure what to expect but I had very few side effects maybe a few minor headaches here & there n hot flashes but didnt last very long... On sat night i finally got my 1st ever positive for ovulation...Me & dh bd'd the night before the day i got the positive and yesterday and today just for fun lol...So now im in my 1st tww and im very optomistic but also very nervous...Any1 wanna share this time with me??

your story is the same as mine down to the last ful stop baby dust to you:happydance:

wait silly me wrong month lol
BUT STILL BABY DUST TO ALL.....

Hey Vrainoire, I think most of us have moved to the new thread- I don't know how to link it, but its called Cycle Buddies..Tww Buddies...Soon2b Bump Buddies! Try this link, but I don't know if it will work https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/428449-cycle-buddies-tww-buddies-soon2b-bump-buddies.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->