1 dpo af due 23rd anyone want to wait with me

I'm thinking of testing by 8dpo not before. I have 100 Ic's but I find they are so shit!! Not sure I trust them. This will be baby #3 so I know that if I don't get bfp by 9dpo I'm out. All my bfps are very early by 8dpo anything after that and it's a bust that month. Good luck ladies!!

Yeah i feel the same-gave up on the internet cheapies as i find i see nothing until about 2-3 days after a frer bfp, with both my kids and both my chems ive found frer, superdrug and even cb digi with weeks indicator to show earlier. If you have patience the ics are great but will leave you in limbo a bit longer- im 8dpo on thurs so im going to start then- i wouldnt rule myself out at that stage but i would by 11/12dpo. Im using cb digi opk too and got my smiley on 8th sept. Curious, it lasts 48 hrs on my device so once i see it i cant test again later that day/next morning- just wondering is yours different. I just put O as the next day but thats not guaranteed accurate!

I'm thinking of testing by 8dpo not before. I have 100 Ic's but I find they are so shit!! Not sure I trust them. This will be baby #3 so I know that if I don't get bfp by 9dpo I'm out. All my bfps are very early by 8dpo anything after that and it's a bust that month. Good luck ladies!!

Yeah i feel the same-gave up on the internet cheapies as i find i see nothing until about 2-3 days after a frer bfp, with both my kids and both my chems ive found frer, superdrug and even cb digi with weeks indicator to show earlier. If you have patience the ics are great but will leave you in limbo a bit longer- im 8dpo on thurs so im going to start then- i wouldnt rule myself out at that stage but i would by 11/12dpo. Im using cb digi opk too and got my smiley on 8th sept. Curious, it lasts 48 hrs on my device so once i see it i cant test again later that day/next morning- just wondering is yours different. I just put O as the next day but thats not guaranteed accurate!

Same with me! My smiley face lasted exactly 2 days. So I tested until it dissapeared. Last smiley was Thursday evening by Friday morning it was neg so I count that as 1dpo. The surge is supposed to last 2 days, it's a good sign;). I hate those Ic's!!! I refuse to test with frer until I'm absolutely sure because they are expensive.... My last pregnancies at 11dpo the ic barely even showed a shadow when frer wAs blaring and my beta was 117! With my second I caught a grey shadow at 8dpo and again frer was blaring positive. So, I'm not too sold on them... Still gonna use then bc I have so many but I'm not getting too dissapointed if I don't see a line early... Getting so antsy ! 4dpo...

Oh and I read that so long as u have a smiley it means the LH surge is still detectable and therefore u haven't yet ovulated. Once it's gone then it's 1dpo. I don't have the advanced cb I just have the regular. I also have the very expensive ovacue fertility monitor and it pretty much corresponds to cb. I love the smiley face one

I thought I had a lot of tests! Wow, 100?! Love it haha. I bought 14 dollar store tests since I was there. I'll probably start peeing on them tomorrow hehe

Lol! Yeah don't ask! They suck though... I don't trust them at all. The are not as sensitive as they claim so not sure what the point is...

Twin box of superdrug, 2 for €10 @the mo so got 2 of those-i only have 4 superdrugs and 1 cb digi and unless i actually get a potential bfp im not buying anymore-spent a fortune last month on hpts and opks! I figure ill do 1 with fmu daily from 8dpo onwards and thats it-unless i see something(at which point i will throw all my self-imposed rules out the window and become a crazy lunatic!) 😉

Ok so I was doing groceries and suddenly I got the urge to run into the drug isle and pick up a frer to test today at 4dpo!!!! LOL! Thankfully I talked myself out of it but I was soooooo gonna do it. I'm loosing it already ...

i bought like 50 IC hpts & opks and the opks have worked fine so far so hopefully the hpts will too (and hopefully ill get a bfp to work for!)
i also bought 2 cb digi and 2 FRER and spent about £25 in total on ebay which i thought was quite good!

i bought like 50 IC hpts & opks and the opks have worked fine so far so hopefully the hpts will too (and hopefully ill get a bfp to work for!)
i also bought 2 cb digi and 2 FRER and spent about £25 in total on ebay which i thought was quite good!

That is good!

anyone got anything yet? currently 8dpo and a big fat BFN this morning

Bfn yest and today-im 8dpo too. Didnt accept my bfn cheapie this morn do i did a frer this afternoon-still nothin! Grr...i hate this patch. Ill be doing a frer in the morn again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->