1 DPO and PRAYING this is my cycle...dreading this TWW anyone with me?!

so i think i may be out or something weird is going on. i just got what seems like AF. i wasnt expecting her until may 1st.

Sometimes people have spotting when they ovulate?

im totally late sorry. but i have never had spotting before. the bleeding lasted about 2 1/2 days. my normal period lasts for 4 days. now i have a pimple(if thats a symptom) which i never get unless I eat popeyes chicken :haha: i have been short of breath even more than normal although i do have asthma. i had a scratchy throat this morning before church but it went away after sucking on a Hall. i would be CD19 and about 3 DPO but im not sure if that was my period or not. or else i will have to start over. hmmm

Nevermind Malinko! I remember that we both O'd on Tuesday!

How long does your LP usually last?

LP is usually 12 or 13 days. So guessing AF will be due 28th or 29th. FF has test date/cd1 as April 29th. I will do my best to hold out for testing until at least the 27th but again, would like to hold out until af is due. Now, if I just have a BEAUTIFUL chart and glaring symptoms out of the norm for me...then I will probably break down and test!

And yes...it is a great feeling when dh is so involved! My husband used to be a guy that said he was never going to get married, let alone have kids! So, it's awesome to see that change in him. He's so excited and cannot wait to have a baby.

OH MY GOSH! I am so glad we met! We are meant to be BUDDIES! My LP is usually 12 or 13 days too! FF says AF due 28th for now! :wacko:

And yes I mean if my temps get like crazy high and I have symptoms I will break down and test early I know I will.....of course I look through the pregnancy chart gallery from time to time and it looks like if they can just continue to climb a little higher and a little higher throughout the LP that is a good sign! :thumbup:

I am so glad to be going through this at the same time!:hugs:

We can compare any signs or symptoms we think might be relevant! haha

YAY! Not Alone! :flower::happydance:

And as far as husbands....mine was that guy to a T...never wanted to settle down or anything and now he is SUPER excited to have a baby and I do love him so much! We get along very well for the most part...he is the trouble maker of the couple though! Soooooooooo cool to be in similar situations with someone!:happydance:

Good morning little girl! Hope you had a great weekend. Just wanted to stop in and say hello and see how you are feeling/holding up in this tww! I've been looking at your chart and it still is looking great!!! Fx!!!

im totally late sorry. but i have never had spotting before. the bleeding lasted about 2 1/2 days. my normal period lasts for 4 days. now i have a pimple(if thats a symptom) which i never get unless I eat popeyes chicken :haha: i have been short of breath even more than normal although i do have asthma. i had a scratchy throat this morning before church but it went away after sucking on a Hall. i would be CD19 and about 3 DPO but im not sure if that was my period or not. or else i will have to start over. hmmm

take a test?

Nevermind Malinko! I remember that we both O'd on Tuesday!

How long does your LP usually last?

LP is usually 12 or 13 days. So guessing AF will be due 28th or 29th. FF has test date/cd1 as April 29th. I will do my best to hold out for testing until at least the 27th but again, would like to hold out until af is due. Now, if I just have a BEAUTIFUL chart and glaring symptoms out of the norm for me...then I will probably break down and test!

And yes...it is a great feeling when dh is so involved! My husband used to be a guy that said he was never going to get married, let alone have kids! So, it's awesome to see that change in him. He's so excited and cannot wait to have a baby.

OH MY GOSH! I am so glad we met! We are meant to be BUDDIES! My LP is usually 12 or 13 days too! FF says AF due 28th for now! :wacko:

And yes I mean if my temps get like crazy high and I have symptoms I will break down and test early I know I will.....of course I look through the pregnancy chart gallery from time to time and it looks like if they can just continue to climb a little higher and a little higher throughout the LP that is a good sign! :thumbup:

I am so glad to be going through this at the same time!:hugs:

We can compare any signs or symptoms we think might be relevant! haha

YAY! Not Alone! :flower::happydance:

And as far as husbands....mine was that guy to a T...never wanted to settle down or anything and now he is SUPER excited to have a baby and I do love him so much! We get along very well for the most part...he is the trouble maker of the couple though! Soooooooooo cool to be in similar situations with someone!:happydance:

Good morning little girl! Hope you had a great weekend. Just wanted to stop in and say hello and see how you are feeling/holding up in this tww! I've been looking at your chart and it still is looking great!!! Fx!!!

Awwww thank you!! Hope you are doing well also!! My weekend was great other than a headache yesterday! I haven't really had any symptoms at all....other than a lot of creamy cm and headaches, maybe a little heart burn and constipation....but last cycle I had cramps and a back ache the whole time so who knows!

How are you holding up? any interesting symptoms?

About my temps....I didn't know if you might know anything about this but my temps were spiking a lot more and last month did a lot more as well...more so up and down, but always above my coverline. This cycle they are above my coverline, but not very much and now seem to be kind of flat. Is that a bad sign?

Hope you are doing well and had a gorgeous easter!!

thanks for being awesome! :hugs:

take a test?

i havent taken a test yet. i guess im 4 DPO so that may be too earlier to get a positive if i am pregnant. im just worried that i may be out for this month. darnit.

take a test?

i havent taken a test yet. i guess im 4 DPO so that may be too earlier to get a positive if i am pregnant. im just worried that i may be out for this month. darnit.

I'm just not really sure how to find out if it was AF or what?!
Super confusing! Hope you get some answers soon!:hugs:

Littlegirl - I think your temps are more than okay. My doctor looked at my temps from last cycle as I was afraid they were too low (and had read that could hurt implantation) but he told me last months looked great. On average, my temps were only .2 higher than my coverline and the highest (only on day) was .4 higher than my coverline. Now...I did get af that month, but I have researched many pregnancy charts with low post o temps. So, I think you are still in great shape!!!

I've decided progesterone symptoms really stink! I battled headaches, nausea (although extremely light and would come and go quickly), decreased appetite, short dizzy spells, but mainly SUPER tired! I stopped checking my cm as I don't think it is indicative one way or the other. Since you are a nurse, you won't get grossed out by this, but Friday, Saturday, and yesterday I had soft/loose stool. It felt very much like I had diarrhea but it wasn't. Just extremely soft stool for me. Last night and today it felt like I was constipated, which is not out of the norm for me at this time. However, when I finally could use the restroom, my "constipation" led to soft stool. So confused! I know it is all progesterone symptoms so trying not to read anything into it...even though it is "different" for me.

I had my blood draw this morning. I'm sure the results will be fine from it. I had a pretty restless sleep (I took a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon and then fell asleep at 9:30pm) so not sure I should be too excited, but I had a nice temp rise this morning. Only my second month temping, but my highest temp yet. Again, the last hour of "sleep" I tossed and turned quite a bit, so I'm sure that didn't help my temperature but I've had other restless nights before and never had that high of a temperature. Oh well....just waiting it out now!

take a test?

I'm just not really sure how to find out if it was AF or what?!
Super confusing! Hope you get some answers soon!:hugs:

i hope so too. thanks!

Littlegirl - I think your temps are more than okay. My doctor looked at my temps from last cycle as I was afraid they were too low (and had read that could hurt implantation) but he told me last months looked great. On average, my temps were only .2 higher than my coverline and the highest (only on day) was .4 higher than my coverline. Now...I did get af that month, but I have researched many pregnancy charts with low post o temps. So, I think you are still in great shape!!!

I've decided progesterone symptoms really stink! I battled headaches, nausea (although extremely light and would come and go quickly), decreased appetite, short dizzy spells, but mainly SUPER tired! I stopped checking my cm as I don't think it is indicative one way or the other. Since you are a nurse, you won't get grossed out by this, but Friday, Saturday, and yesterday I had soft/loose stool. It felt very much like I had diarrhea but it wasn't. Just extremely soft stool for me. Last night and today it felt like I was constipated, which is not out of the norm for me at this time. However, when I finally could use the restroom, my "constipation" led to soft stool. So confused! I know it is all progesterone symptoms so trying not to read anything into it...even though it is "different" for me.

I had my blood draw this morning. I'm sure the results will be fine from it. I had a pretty restless sleep (I took a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon and then fell asleep at 9:30pm) so not sure I should be too excited, but I had a nice temp rise this morning. Only my second month temping, but my highest temp yet. Again, the last hour of "sleep" I tossed and turned quite a bit, so I'm sure that didn't help my temperature but I've had other restless nights before and never had that high of a temperature. Oh well....just waiting it out now!

That honestly makes me feel so much better! thank you times a million!:hugs:

and yes the symptoms STINK!! My headache is back and feeling kind of dizzy off and on and I don't know if its reflux or nausea or what...but having little burps with it?

As far as stool goes...(and trust me nothing grosses me out lol ) I think that is a good sign! I have heard a lot of times instead of getting really nauseous or actually throwing up women have lose stool as their "morning sickness"

so its good! and a temp spike is ALWAYS good! I am hoping I will have one tomorrow!

I feel like I always toss and turn for at least a half an hour each morning before I temp and it doesn't seem to affect my temps at all so I think its a genuine raise! YIPEE!!!

Definitely keep me updated!! And you know we are getting close to when implantation could occur so don't write everything off to just progesterone :winkwink:

:dust: your way :thumbup:

Littlegirl - you are such a sweetie! Yes, today I think is realistically the earliest implantation could begin, but I am going to discredit anything until at least 9dpo :)

I will definitely keep you updated. You keep me updated as well!!! In the mornings, I always enter my temp in FF and then check another gals chart and have started checking yours in the morning too :) So, I've definitely got my fx for the both of you!!!

Hi ladies mind if I join in on your fun wait? I am 8 DPO today (even though my ticker says 7). Nothing interesting to report for me, my breasts have been more sore than usual and I have been having mild cramps for about a week now but that can all be chalked up to progesterone so I am trying not to play into that but still trying to be hopeful.....

Littlegirl - you are such a sweetie! Yes, today I think is realistically the earliest implantation could begin, but I am going to discredit anything until at least 9dpo :)

I will definitely keep you updated. You keep me updated as well!!! In the mornings, I always enter my temp in FF and then check another gals chart and have started checking yours in the morning too :) So, I've definitely got my fx for the both of you!!!

awwww thank you! fx for you too!!! :thumbup: I have heard the same thing although im fairly sure I ovulated between CD 18 and 19 so its debatable as to whether I am actually 6DPO or 7DPO haha...there are pros and cons to going either way so I guess if AF shows up on sunday ill know I was actually 7dpo instead of 6 haha

all this waiting and seeing stuff is for the birds! :wacko:

P.S. how can I see your chart?

welcome babylove! we are all trying to not get our hope up too....at least I KNOW I am...but you still cant help but get a little excited when you think JUST MAYBE its a sign...lol

fx for you and lots of :dust: your way!

littlegirl - Here is the link to my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4aaa15

I have a hard time believing I didn't O until day 16 when I received my first positive opk on Day 14, but that is what my temps seem to tell me. Last month I o'd day 13, which was the day after my first positive opk (day 12). Oh well....I'm trying to not worry or think about it. I know we did ALL that we could possibly do this month to make this happen. SMEP and preseed! So,I guess it just isn't our time if month 7 is a bust too. Although, hoping it is our lucky month!

Welcome babylove and good luck! How long is your lp?

I have a hard time believing I didn't O until day 16 when I received my first positive opk on Day 14, but that is what my temps seem to tell me. Last month I o'd day 13, which was the day after my first positive opk (day 12). Oh well....I'm trying to not worry or think about it. I know we did ALL that we could possibly do this month to make this happen. SMEP and preseed! So,I guess it just isn't our time if month 7 is a bust too. Although, hoping it is our lucky month!

Awesome now I can watch yours! BTW I usually get my 1st + OPK 2 days before I ovulate, then the next day I have a + as well and then the day I ovulate the line gets less dark...so hey who knows!

I hope its both of our lucky months! I am really thinking we deserve it....especially after all the hard work SMEP requires lol :winkwink:

14-16 days I think

Good morning girls! How are we doing today? Littlegirl...you got a temp increase today!!! See, nothing to worry about! Mine dropped just a little today but nothing I'm concerned about. All of my progesterone symptoms seem to be disappearing except my weird "constipation/diarrhea".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->