1 dpo and trying pineapple core

Now tellus what you have been feeling if you dont mind.....

Yay thanks!!

Had some serious twinges and sharp pains from about 6-8dpo and yesterday I felt yuck all day - kinda felt like I had a mild hangover (that was the major give away) and last night my right nipple was aching!

I have had the twinges and pains as well but since I had them last cycle too I have to discount them ugh

I think backache can definitely be a symptom but I also get that with AF so hard to tell :)

Me too......obviously cos I started testing at 7dpo lol

Ill probably test on Saturday or Sunday not sure yet af due on Monday.

Jbaby- I don't see a line, but I'm on my phone, so could be why! I hope this is it for you hun! I believe it was the pineapple core that helped me get my bfp, but I was also on meds, so could be anything right now, lol! I'll be kmfx for all you ladies still waiting to test!

Im really wanting to test today idk why I have this burning desire lol....must fight it.

baby.love when are you testing? I say wait if you can. I started testing yesterday and I'm already going crazy now! Last night I thought I saw a line and some of the ladies on threads saw it, but then this morning I saw nada :(

Where is your test posted? Ivwas going to test Saturday or Sunday.

Where is your test posted? Ivwas going to test Saturday or Sunday.

Here ya go... Saturday or Sunday are probably good. You can hold out that long! :thumbup:

Attachments

• imagine1.jpg
    imagine1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 11
jbaby that line is definitely there. gotten any darker?

cbeary, I'm very skeptical about that line, but we'll see!

So I just went to the loo and found a few drops of blood - now getting cramps too. Think the witch has decided to come early this month :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->