1 dpo, anybody want to be tww buddies?

7 dpo today. :happydance: not sure why but that makes me excited.

No real symptoms to spot right now. My bbs are sore but that's normal for me.

7 dpo today. :happydance: not sure why but that makes me excited.

No real symptoms to spot right now. My bbs are sore but that's normal for me.

I realized we are both 7 DPO! When are you going to test? I really want to wait until af is due. But idk if I can resist! I have ic's but I have read in the reviews that they are not good at all for early testing.

Friday at 10 dpo. Then again Monday. I'm going camping over the weekend so I'm hoping that will keep me distracted.

FF just shifted my ovulation day ahead by 1 day. I am not trusting it though. 7dpo here too.

I think I'll try an IC tomorrow for fun lol. Not expecting anyhting though!

I couldn't help myself! :blush: I swear when I take it outside I see something.

Attachments

• IMG_20150721_075023.jpg
    IMG_20150721_075023.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 10
I guess bfp depend on when implantation happens. If you implant early, like dpo 5 for example, you can get a bfp a few days later but if implantation doesnt happen until dpo 10 etc, it will take longer for a bfp. Hoping if I am lucky and conceive, that the bean implants soon!

Krissie, I see a squinter!! I had two IC's come up invalid this morning, but im sure they would've been BFNs anyway :/ super nauseated with sore bbs though still. Probably going to take another IC tonight :p

Yes Nursemommy, and i think you can implant later, at around 12 dpo too? And if HCG doubles every 48-72 hours, if it starts at 0 can take days to be detectable, which means it could be 15 or 16 dpo or later before a positive test. Always give me more hope when I get BFNs. :)

Lol, my ic was it's normal self this morning. A faint line but that's always there. I only have a few left before I need to buy more, of I even need them for next cycle.

Krissie, you crack me up! :haha: I can't say whether I see anything or not. I have such terrible line eye that I see lines on everything :dohh:

Gonna get myself some FRERs today when I go to the store. I'll plan on taking one of them tomorrow (at 9dpo) and then waiting for the other until 12dpo. I had some minor pinching/stabbing pains yesterday that only lasted a few seconds, but nothing really since then. Maybe they were implantation cramps :shrug: Other than that, still no other symptoms to report, which is so weird. Normally I have a ton of symptoms, especially as it gets closer to AF.

Yes Nursemommy, and i think you can implant later, at around 12 dpo too? And if HCG doubles every 48-72 hours, if it starts at 0 can take days to be detectable, which means it could be 15 or 16 dpo or later before a positive test. Always give me more hope when I get BFNs. :)

That always gives me hope too when I get BFNs.

Adiensmomma I've googled a bunch of implantation stories and a lot of ladies described it just like that. FX!!
I think I might take my frer tomorrow.. the IC I took on a 2 hour hold this evening I swear there is a squinter, OH can even see it! What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 20150721_164948.jpg
    20150721_164948.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
After uploading the picture to here it is a lot harder to see :/ I swear its there :haha:

Krissie, you crack me up! :haha: I can't say whether I see anything or not. I have such terrible line eye that I see lines on everything :dohh:

Gonna get myself some FRERs today when I go to the store. I'll plan on taking one of them tomorrow (at 9dpo) and then waiting for the other until 12dpo. I had some minor pinching/stabbing pains yesterday that only lasted a few seconds, but nothing really since then. Maybe they were implantation cramps :shrug: Other than that, still no other symptoms to report, which is so weird. Normally I have a ton of symptoms, especially as it gets closer to AF.

I also had some pinching/stabbing/sharp pains that was short-lived on 5 DPO. Otherwise no symptoms other than creamy CM. The pains were on the same day I had a temp dip....but i dont want to assume its implantation because I was only 5 DPO!!! I wish the next week would go by faster! :wacko:

I had that pinching/cramping too but for a couple days lol.. hope they were mplantation cramps for all of us!!
I brightened my test and added dots to where I think I see a line. My OH said he's sure im pregnant :haha:

Attachments

• 2015-07-21_17.39.50.jpg
    2015-07-21_17.39.50.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 15
Hiphophooray~that definitely looks like a line to me, I think congratulations are in order!!

I had that pinching/cramping too but for a couple days lol.. hope they were mplantation cramps for all of us!!
I brightened my test and added dots to where I think I see a line. My OH said he's sure im pregnant :haha:

I see something. Did you took another one?

I think I see it :happydance:

I see it! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->