1 DPO.....anyone else?

Wishing1010 - Good luck!

How is everyone?

I've had alot of lower backache today, with some cramping on/off.

Thank you!!!!

Do you usually experience this pain after O? How long have you been TTC?

I've never really done all this 2ww before so its all new to me.
dpo on last cycle were crazy, that was my first real ovulation (i hope) cycle since finishing the depo.
Depo finished oct, didn't get first bleed until 23rd feb (we started in feb) got + O test on 17th march then 1st april AF arrived now im on CD40 with O date of 6th may.
If i don't get preg this cycle im back off to docs to report on whats been going on as i was tested for pcos in march as doc wasn't happy that my periods hadn't return.

Do you have a story? :flower:

Ugh, I hope everything works out positively for you, I hate the mystery of it all. Wow, I never took anything like Depo, is it common for it to be this that long before you have AF? That seems like a long time!

Well, we have been TTC for 2.5 years, no clue why we haven't. Off to a new doc later this month to see if we can try to figure out why. I am not sure if I ovulate every month but definitely feel like it's happening this month. Got what I thought was a positive OPK on CD 18 but it turns out that I got a much darker result on CD22 (yesterday). Did not get to BD last night, so I hope we haven't missed our window if we BD tonight-Sunday. If we don't get BFP this month, at least I have a better idea of when I ovulate.

Thank you, i am finding it very hard all this unknown.
Well they say can take upto 18months after to get pregnant, but was no mention of it could be 12 months before your periods arrive.
I had this kind of forced upon me when i wasn't thinking straight last year, my biggest regret i should of just gone back on a pill.

Oooo i had that this month 2 with ovulation tests where i'm using them throughout the cycle just dont know. Plus i've read you can ovulate twice in a cycle, not sure how true that is though.
What ive learnt in all this getting pregnant is anything is possible, fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Good evening, how are we all today??

I've been feeling alright until 7pm ive had so many pains/cramps/backache while sitting on chair, so ive had come lie up abit on the sofa.

Im praying this not start of AF i got my workings out all wrong.

I've been feeling alright until 7pm ive had so many pains/cramps/backache while sitting on chair, so ive had come lie up abit on the sofa.

I hope it's the good type of pains/cramps/backache!! Hang in there and just take it easy!

Oooooh Cramps at this stage can be a good thing :) Implantation maybe?

Im feeling nothing today! :( I thought I had sore boobs this morning but I think that's from poking them :blush: lol

Oooooh Cramps at this stage can be a good thing :) Implantation maybe?

Im feeling nothing today! :( I thought I had sore boobs this morning but I think that's from poking them :blush: lol

Haha!
thats a good one!

i've never had sore boobs before bfp, only thing i noticed is....tmi, if i squeezed them bit of milk came out, only tiny mind.

that thought did cross my mind, its coming up to that time, right?

I hope it's the good type of pains/cramps/backache!! Hang in there and just take it easy!

Do excuse my sillyness, trying work out time differance.
Did you BD last night, or is that tonight? :)

Wishing1010 - Good luck!

How is everyone?

I've had alot of lower backache today, with some cramping on/off.

Thank you!!!!

Do you usually experience this pain after O? How long have you been TTC?

I've never really done all this 2ww before so its all new to me.
dpo on last cycle were crazy, that was my first real ovulation (i hope) cycle since finishing the depo.
Depo finished oct, didn't get first bleed until 23rd feb (we started in feb) got + O test on 17th march then 1st april AF arrived now im on CD40 with O date of 6th may.
If i don't get preg this cycle im back off to docs to report on whats been going on as i was tested for pcos in march as doc wasn't happy that my periods hadn't return.

Do you have a story? :flower:

Ugh, I hope everything works out positively for you, I hate the mystery of it all. Wow, I never took anything like Depo, is it common for it to be this that long before you have AF? That seems like a long time!

Well, we have been TTC for 2.5 years, no clue why we haven't. Off to a new doc later this month to see if we can try to figure out why. I am not sure if I ovulate every month but definitely feel like it's happening this month. Got what I thought was a positive OPK on CD 18 but it turns out that I got a much darker result on CD22 (yesterday). Did not get to BD last night, so I hope we haven't missed our window if we BD tonight-Sunday. If we don't get BFP this month, at least I have a better idea of when I ovulate.

Thank you, i am finding it very hard all this unknown.
Well they say can take upto 18months after to get pregnant, but was no mention of it could be 12 months before your periods arrive.
I had this kind of forced upon me when i wasn't thinking straight last year, my biggest regret i should of just gone back on a pill.

Oooo i had that this month 2 with ovulation tests where i'm using them throughout the cycle just dont know. Plus i've read you can ovulate twice in a cycle, not sure how true that is though.
What ive learnt in all this getting pregnant is anything is possible, fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Geez, 12 months before AF could arrive?! That's insane! I'm sorry you have been going through all of that...It would drive me mad to not know what is going on with my periods. I was on the pill for about 2 years to regulate my period lengths, but (even after they switched me to 3 different ones) I kept have bleeding on and off throughout the month. I got to the point where I couldn't afford the prescription, so I just stopped using it (and haven't since!). My periods actually have been more regular since I stopped using them than they were before, maybe just because I am older?

Yeah, I've been learning a lot about these OPK's...I would have bought some more to take yesterday and today but I decided that a + on Thursday was good enough. It's crazy how much they are, it's like they take advantage of us poor women trying to get pregnant! $30 bucks for 7 First Response Ovulation Tests in my area. UGH!

Do excuse my sillyness, trying work out time differance.
Did you BD last night, or is that tonight? :)

It's 5:00 in the evening on Saturday night where I am. Just woke up from a nap hehe, all of this stuff this week has left me exhausted! :sleep:

[/QUOTE].I would have bought some more to take yesterday and today but I decided that a + on Thursday was good enough. It's crazy how much they are, it's like they take advantage of us poor women trying to get pregnant! $30 bucks for 7 First Response Ovulation Tests in my area. UGH![/QUOTE]

Agreed very expensive for women trying to concieve. $30 is cheap compared to my area. $47 for 7 ovulations tests here. Pregnancy tests are expensive too, its almost $20 for two tests here

.I would have bought some more to take yesterday and today but I decided that a + on Thursday was good enough. It's crazy how much they are, it's like they take advantage of us poor women trying to get pregnant! $30 bucks for 7 First Response Ovulation Tests in my area. UGH![/QUOTE]

Agreed very expensive for women trying to concieve. $30 is cheap compared to my area. $47 for 7 ovulations tests here. Pregnancy tests are expensive too, its almost $20 for two tests here[/QUOTE]

WHOA! That's expensive!!! I've heard that a lot of fertility prescriptions are not covered by insurance either, so there's more money for us to have to spend. Pretty much why we've just been trying on our own, however, we will be taking the next steps soon. Ugh, going to cost us a fortune!

ooooooohhh my god!!! Im sure I see something.... Please Please tell me honestly if you see something

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1857689-maybe-faint-something.html#post27282339

Geez, 12 months before AF could arrive?! That's insane! I'm sorry you have been going through all of that...It would drive me mad to not know what is going on with my periods. I was on the pill for about 2 years to regulate my period lengths, but (even after they switched me to 3 different ones) I kept have bleeding on and off throughout the month. I got to the point where I couldn't afford the prescription, so I just stopped using it (and haven't since!). My periods actually have been more regular since I stopped using them than they were before, maybe just because I am older?

Yeah, I've been learning a lot about these OPK's...I would have bought some more to take yesterday and today but I decided that a + on Thursday was good enough. It's crazy how much they are, it's like they take advantage of us poor women trying to get pregnant! $30 bucks for 7 First Response Ovulation Tests in my area. UGH!

My mum was telling me last night she only got 2 periods a year took for 6yrs to get me, as soon as she'd had me she had regular periods. Clear to say our bodies work in odd ways.

Oh my gosh! That is well expensive! Can you not buy any off ebay?
I get packs of 50 for around £4 here, they are very cheap ones but never failed me. I used them before i got pregnant with my 2nd baby.

ooooooohhh my god!!! Im sure I see something.... Please Please tell me honestly if you see something

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1857689-maybe-faint-something.html#post27282339

Morning!:hugs:

Really i cant not tell but thats only because the pic doesn't look clear. Its looking all blurry.

Could you do another?? :flower:

Good morning:flower:

I've woken up to my stomach in my mouth, were off for a day out with the girls. This should be interesting.
My stomach feels very full today, as in bloated.

I continued to have cramps/pains/pulling etc until i went to sleep. I also started to get a very heavy feeling like someone had put a sand bag up there :haha:

I've done my test this morning, i must say i've gettting alot of evaps within time limit off these tests recently so to early to tell. However, the lines i normally see are colourless, this looks like tiny hint of pink. Looking forward to see what happens over the next few days.

Oh i had more snot mucus last night only its turned clear/white now.

Attachments

• 120513.jpg
    120513.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 14
Good morning:flower:

I've woken up to my stomach in my mouth, were off for a day out with the girls. This should be interesting.
My stomach feels very full today, as in bloated.

I continued to have cramps/pains/pulling etc until i went to sleep. I also started to get a very heavy feeling like someone had put a sand bag up there :haha:

I've done my test this morning, i must say i've gettting alot of evaps within time limit off these tests recently so to early to tell. However, the lines i normally see are colourless, this looks like tiny hint of pink. Looking forward to see what happens over the next few days.

Oh i had more snot mucus last night only its turned clear/white now.

Oooh that line looks good, Fingers Crossed it progresses x

Morning!:hugs:

Really i cant not tell but thats only because the pic doesn't look clear. Its looking all blurry.

Could you do another?? :flower:

Think this is a bit better of a pic, I know its very early so maybe im just imagining things :)

photo (9).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->