1 DPO anyone else?

noodles13

dd#1 dd#2 ds#3
Reaction score
Hi guys so from what u have charted and symptoms etc
I think I am 1 DPO today
Does anyone else want to wait with me in this TWW😊

I woke up with a headache and have had one on and off all day, sore bbs and feeling a twinge in my lower right abdomen and i feel a numbness extending down to my right thigh -- hoping this means implantation but i feel like im symptom obsessed - AF is due 1/20 so im in a desperate waiting game to test!!

i started feeling crampy flutters at 2dpo and sore bbs at 4dpo - not sure if thats even possible this early. how are you feeling? anxious?

Well i haven't properly symptom watched before but I have had an awful headache all day and i have been so so tired like really fatigued
I think I ovulated yesterday I've been tracking cp & cm
We BD last night and Monday Saturday and Friday so ������
Now its two weeks of waiting and over analysing
I am anxious and nervous yeah
I am so impatient days are gonna drag lol

I felt absolutely exhausted 1dpo as well - and I wish I could tell you the days fly by but they don’t, the waiting is such a drag on.

I just noticed I have very obvious blue veins showing on my breasts now, too.

All could very well be in my head though! Happy to chat about every twinge or thought that crosses you as I’m in the same waiting game !

Thanks we want to make sure we don't go crazy lol
It's a hard two weeks of not knowing

Hello ladies!

Can I wait it out with yous? I'm 3 dpo, not entirely sure when to expect AF, only my second full cycle after my mirena removal, I've ovulated CD 14 this month 3-4 days earlier than last month which I'm happy about! Feeling normal, cervix is still quite high, thick creamy cm.

Good luck!

Hellooo from what I have attempted to track (cm/cp and ov pains) I am 2dpo today this wait is gonna be tedious lol
First month of trying for us and I'm really anxious
When we TCC for #3 it happened within 2 weeks but that was 4 years ago I'm not sure if to get excited or not incase it just doesn't happen this time xx

yay about the CD14 ovulation!
happy to have anyone during this two weeks of anxious thoughts and symptom searching, at least thats how i feel about it!
I over-analyze every feeling, really hoping for a BFP that sticks :)

We had an ice storm where i live so my office closed at 2pm and i went home and was so exhausted that i fell asleep from 330 - 630, i never nap! then was sound asleep in bed by 1030p again.

im now 7dpo and the intense low right abdomen cramping / tingling and numbness down my leg was gone when i woke up today. Was super strong last night. Hoping that means implantation was successful and just didn't fall off :( had an intense bout of nausea for a little under 2 hours this morning.. bbs still sore on the sides but that is typical of me before AF..

how in the world will i be able to hold off testing for another week?! The last week has draggggeeedddd

how are you ladies today?

I feel a few up today lol no reason for it just proper fed up and moody. I had a cracking headache last night and was in bed by 9pm slept till half 6 this morning. I'm usually a 1am gal but I just had to sleep
I haven't been able to keep off of the loo all day... not having a wee either sorry guys tmi ������
I just don't know if any symptoms are to do with post ovulation or something
I know I've got a few days until anything might implant my god this TWW is torture for me
Anxiety doesn't help lol
What are your plans for the weekend xx

I have heard that the hormones post ovulation have quite the effect on our digestive track, so could be a great early sign. I was quite bloated and very constipated myself until yesterday when i was 6dpo - things are, ahem, moving quite naturally now - tmi is part of this game haha

i have a company wide annual kick off meeting this evening and most of Saturday - so at least that will (hopefully) help the time pass. Just laying low outside of that, grocery, laundry, life duties to catch up on.

Anything fun happening in your world this weekend?

headache this morning was awful, and just returned as I was typing this.. hate having to stare at a screen with throbbing temples .. blech

Sorry i meant to type fed up haha I read it back and it made no sense lol
My eldest is away with my mum this weekend at a dance competition so it's just me the OH and the two little ones we may take the dog for a nice long walk tomorrow and apart from that not alot going on over the weekend
OH starts his new job on Tuesday so far this year weve had a good few changes happening its now a tedious wait to see if we will be adding one to our family to complete it ��
I am so impatient I'm looking for any tiny little sign but logically I know it is way way to early lol
I'm now in my PJs going to watch some black mirror on Netflix Friday night chill out ���� xx

Oh! I have finished S4 of black mirror - great watch! sounds like a fantastic weekend ahead. Just try as best you can to relax and distract :)

I'm still on season 3 at the moment it's so so good I leep reccomending it to anyone who will listen haha
We're going to the coast tomorrow for a nice bit of fresh air that'll keep us all busy for the day then thats 3dpo sorted lol
I think I'm the most impatient person ever lol

You have some great watching ahead - looks like you will jump to 4dpo in no time!

I think I may have ya beat, or at least tied, in the impatient category haha :dohh:

Hahaha two very impatient ladies here ..... need our bfps!!!

I actually get the toilet troubles around the time I ovulate, which does not help with the :sex: then :haha: then again during AF, it was really bad though, Dr diagnosed me with periodic IBS but since ttc and taking folic acid I've noticed a massive difference!

This weekend our DD has decided she wants to use her Christmas money to have her ears pierced! She'll be 6 this year but when things like this come out it's a reminder how fast they grow :nope:
So that's what we're doing today, then going to see the new Disney Pixar movie Coco, they are holding previews nearby, then I'm working Sunday-Wednesday so I really will be 8 dpo before I have a chance to sit about and this too much:haha:

I've watched a few different episodes of black mirror, it's my ironing choice of TV.. I only watch it then for some reason. I think I'd enjoy it a bit more if one story maybe lasted two episodes.

Xx

Well ladies, feeling very discouraged. Woke up around 445a to pee and tried to fall back asleep.. but then realized my breasts weren’t hurting as much as the night before and no headache.. not much cramping either.. I would assume if implantation had been successful that the “symptoms” would be ramping up, not pulling back :( still can’t test until Wednesday at the earliest and AF isn’t due until a week from today ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->