1 DPO anyone else?

Yeah one sided cramps are definitely a good sign, as for cm I'm only now noticing it, I was really quite dry from ovulation till now.

Yes I'd have to book a private one, a local place have them reduced to £40 anyway. I'll be a surprised if I don't end up with extra scans later anyway, my first pregnancy was high risk from 14 weeks and then my second was treated the same, purely because they had very little knowledge on my issue from first time around (Parvo virus, passed onto my son who then came come to major organ failure, was also severely anemic) so I attended the same consultation led care and she ended up finding a good sized Dermoid cysts on an ovary. I'm hoping they dont automatically put me as consultant led care again though, makes it trickier getting a home birth xx

Wow Arlene, I'm sorry to hear you went through that with your son! I hope this is a much smoother pregnancy for you. I love the idea of a home birth but don't think I'd be brave enough to go for it or that DH would be happy. I lost a lot of blood with DD and had to have a Dr in for the stitching :sick: which would have meant an ambulance to hospital if I'd been at home!

I absolutely loved my home birth, it was the most relaxing peaceful experience, I also studied hypnobirthing beforehand which I think helped alot too.

Were you overdue with your first? I was 4 days with my son then 10 with my daughter x

Ooh I've heard about hypnobirthing but don't know much about it - I'll have to have another look! Was your home birth with your second? I do still like the idea but worry if I had a bumpy birth the first time it may happen again and know DH would worry a lot.

My waters went the day before my due date with DD and they had meconium in them so had to induce me to make sure things carried on, so she was born that day x

I read a Maggie Howell book on hypnobirthing, it gives you so much belief in your body. Alot of information out there would suggest that your complications came from you having intervention, which obviously you had to do because the meconium was present,times like that it can't be avoided. They were trying to induce me with DD because the cyst I had, but I refused, DD was not in any harm or stress and neither was I. I actually considered getting an independent midwife this time around, I'd heard it was around £2000..but I looked recently it was more like £4000. I can't justify that so I'll have to make do :haha: I just really didn't not like my previous midwives attitude at all so hopefully I don't have her again.

I do agree with that to be fair - it was only very slight meconium but after they'd induced me it got darker because obviously DD got distressed. The contractions were too intense (no full relaxation of the muscles in between) and it progressed very quickly as a result which meant she came out at a slightly funny angle and so injured me. The main thing was that she was okay but I have often wondered how things would have worked out if I'd refused induction as now with previous tears I fear the same will happen this time no matter what.

How are you feeling today anyway? I am so bloated it's horrendously uncomfortable! My work skirt barely fit!!

I was feeling nauseous at night for a few nights, but the last 3 days I feel absolutely fine. It's worrying me a bit, I'd like to feel something! :haha:

I took a test at 7dpo and it was negative (why did I even try:blush:)
I'm starting to worry because most of what I thought were symptoms have stopped as I get closer to af. Is that normal? I'm starting to think this isn't my month:shrug:

I was feeling nauseous at night for a few nights, but the last 3 days I feel absolutely fine. It's worrying me a bit, I'd like to feel something! :haha:

There's no pleasing us is there :haha: I'll complain about the sickness when/if it arrives but in the meantime I'm wondering why i don't feel sick and worrying about it :dohh:

I took a test at 7dpo and it was negative (why did I even try:blush:)
I'm starting to worry because most of what I thought were symptoms have stopped as I get closer to af. Is that normal? I'm starting to think this isn't my month:shrug:

Ahh it's hard to resist isn't it, I did the same and tested too early. I gave up in the end because I got fed up with seeing negatives or imagining lines. I was somewhere around 11dpo when I got my BFP after a negative 2 days earlier. I also didn't have symptoms really until about 9dpo - at least not things that I couldn't write of as something else! By 11dpo I knew the cramps I was getting and bb pains where weird for me but they were late showing up. So you're definitely not out yet! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

7dpo here! Have been feeling bloated and crampy and having to pee a lot lately (don't know if thats even a thing lol) and today I had two little pin drops of blood on my panties.. implantation?! I hope so! Fingers crossed for all of us :D

I got a positive on a blue dye at 9dpo but now I'm 12 dpo and I've taken 2 tests since the positive and they were both negative. Not even a shadow! I still have a couple days before af, but I'm worried I'm out.

Claire what type of tests did you try with after the clearblue? Blue dye tests have a terrible reputation for this but I really hope you get your bfp :hugs:

The drops of blood are a really good sign mama bear!

10dpo tomorrow and still getting :bfn: :( hope it's just still too early.. picked up a pack of a digi and a frer so going to take the frer monday morning.

I took 2 FRER after the blue dye and they both came out negative. I haven't taken any since and I'm trying to hold back lol mainly because I'm scared it'll be negative. I'm wondering if maybe it was still pushing early for the frer but probably not. I'm now 14dpo and I should be starting af tomorrow although it usually takes her a day or so to be in full swing, so we will see. I haven't had any symptoms at all either, I just feel really bloated today and that could be af. I'll probably break down and take another some time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->