1 DPO anyone else?

I don't use opk this is only month 1 of tcc
I just checked cp&cm
But I did have ov pain for the first time ever it was very uncomfortable for about 12 hours didn't dtd that night as was too uncomf didnt feel in the mood but did the next day had SHOW & EWCM so i feel that i ov'd the day after the pain
But that is just me and my own assumptions we shall see how it ends up

Bump. On. Brain - do you use opks? If you've just gotten ewcm then can you DTD tonight and tomorrow? I ovulated cd18 last month with surprised me, CD 14 this month.

I had bought alot of Amazon cheapie tests for part of a joke bag I'd made up for a friend's hen party, so I've still got a few of those left. I'm really going to try and wait until at least 10dpo, Friday, we'll see if I make it :haha:

So I'm 5dpo stuffy/runny nose, but my daughter has a cold too so not thinking too much of that. Today in work, over the course of an hour I had what I can only describe as a pain that felt like a hot needle, like I can pin point exactly where I felt it, so low down. It was intermittent and came and went over the hour, when I first happened I actually checked the pin on my spare name bag hadn't came undone and poked into me. However, it's most likely nothing because it's surely too early for implantation at 5dpo?

I haven't used opk's this cycle as I have always had such clear ewcm and at the same time each month that I didn't think I needed to. But after the confusion of this cycle I think I may have to start! The EWCM has gone again now it seems, so it was just that one big amount earlier. We have DTD today after seeing it but then DH is away tomorrow until Thursday... so I guess we'll just have to wait and see now and hope for a calmer cycle next month.

I thought it takes 3-4 days for the egg to travel down the Fallopian tube so 5dpo would be possible for implantation? I hope so for you, it sounds promising!

I can't stop eating krave cereal �� obv not a symptom but
Defo a kraving������

Hi, can I join ladies? I am 12 dpo. I took a test 10 dpo bfn remaining optimistic. I recently had a mc in sept 2017. I was having sore bbs but now not some much I was cramping for a few days now no cramping... so nervous

Good luck Ashlee03 crossing my fingers for you
I'm now 5dpo its dragging lol

Hi Ashlee, you're right to remain optimistic, you read of people all the time you don't get bfps early! Good luck xx

6dpo today, vivid dreams started for me last night, normal for me though so I wouldnt class it a symptom. We arranged for a friend's birthday dinner in the Disney shop, almost everyone I knew turned up and each were showcasing their talents for us :haha: bizarre!

In other completely random chat, our TV in our bedroom has been turning itself on! I thought I was maybe just forgetting to switch it off, then I was becoming more sure I definitely had, I'm really glad DH saw for himself when it came on three times throughout the night! I'm sure there's a technical reason, just have to figure it out before I'm too spooked to sleep :haha:

Hope you ladies are well!

Ooooo could it be a spirit turning it on!
I've been having vivid dreams and I shouldn't be dreaming because my anxiety meds usually stop me

I'm really hoping to find a more techy reason for it, otherwise I won't be able to sleep at night :haha: until then it'll be switched off at the wall!

Hopefully it's a symptom for you! How long have you been trying for? Anxiety can be a bugger eh, we've recently started getting help for my son, he's almost 10 and went through a period of losing loved ones on his dad's side, then his dad hadn't been there how he should have been for him for a while too, now his anxiety is through the roof. Although interestingly his psychiatrist was saying it's now believed things like de-stress in utero and/or prolonged labour's have been found to later results in anxiety issues. DS had both 48h 20min labour where he was back to back so contractions never regulated. Also while pregnant I contracted Parvo virus (slapped cheek - not the kind dogs get haha) and sadly it passed onto him and they were preparing me for a still birth. He was suffering major organ failure because of fetal hydrops then severe anemia. They gave him a blood transfusion at 18 weeks through his belly and miraculously it worked and he was fine. But all that could have contributed to his now Anxiety. Sorry about the essay :haha:

I've always been a very anxious person but certain events In life make it peak and feel overwhelming
Last year my youngest cousin who we had been brought up like siblings died from an overdose he was only 23 and i was on the frontline so to speak with sorting everything out. I cleared his flat with my OH and the rest of us 5 cousins I had to cut up and burn the sofa where he died and sat I had to take his clothes to the undertaker arrange the funeral the venue for the wake. Then went to view his body in the chapel of rest which was utterly horriffic. Not him but the whole process of it. My best friend thinks I have got PTSD because of it all and she could be right. But bevause of him loosing his life so young I had a sort of epiphany ......
I am no longer going to let my anxiety of making everyone else happy get in the way of doing what i really want
I can't let my family control what i want in life based on their own expectations and embatassment of me
I have my very supportive OH and our children they are my family they are most important to me and we want another baby and if I manage to conceive then that's what we want
Who cares what anyone else thinks
I get so sick and tired of worrying about what others want me to do and panicking incase I get told off... still
Told off!!!! I am almost 33 years old it sounds absurd to an outsider but that's my life
Being told off at my age lol

I am glad your little one got through that ordeal!!

welcome Ashlee!

ladies, all this talk about vivid dreams ... our bodies are wild! I have had very very vivid dreams since i was like 3dpo, before i felt (what i am hoping was) implantation cramping on 6dpo.

I wouldnt say 5dpo is too soon to feel implantation, happens in general around 6-12 from what i read but, as we know, bodies and cycles are not all the same - even month to month!

I am officially 10dpo today, from what you ladies said, i could test.. and you are tempting me... but i live in fear of the BFN. I told DH that i would test Wednesday when i wake up... the next 48 hours are going to be gut wrenching..

my dream last night was a bit (A LOT) depressing if i break it down... i was in a baking competition (!!) and i couldnt find the correct size dishes to put my fill in... then, after i grabbed some dishes.. DH texted me and told me my period was "here" and sent a picture of blood on the mattress. I then ignored it but put my hand down "there" to check and blood was on my fingertips.. then my mom appeared and told me it was over..

I am feelings bloated and crampy today, the ever-present headache i have had (not usual for me at all) is still there, BBs still sore.. but the dream really deflated my mindset. Perhaps its my anxiety revving up because the time is getting closer to test / for AF (due Saturday) ... i am really really hoping for a BFP ... stupid dreams.

I have had a pinchy cramp on my right side today?
Not sure if that's anything

I would say it definitely is! That could be implantation! :) :)

Baby dust!! baby dust!!

they say the "general" is 6-12dpo - and you said yourself that you didnt do an OPK this month so it was a general guess!! i felt (what i am hoping was) implantation cramping at 6dpo - you could be a little early orrrrr you could actually be 6dpo!

The sharp pinch concentrated on one side (for me it was the same side as ovulation this month) is always the descriptor i have heard for implantation --- i say, think positive!!!

Whaaaaat it feels like what I imagine if a muscle was to me pinged its hard to describe ����
Well if I ov'd the day I had the insane cramping I would be 6dpo if I ov'd the day after those pains then 5dpo
So yeah there is no real way to tell i suppose

Noodles what a horrible ordeal, it's not unreasonable to think you could have some sort of ptsd from that :hugs: I've googled a fair bit today about the pain I felt yesterday. It was so specific, right on the right side of my bikini line almost like a hot sharp needle, and I've found so many people have a similar pain and going on to get bfp so fingers crossed for us! Other than that I'm loaded with a stinking cold and now getting a sore throat,have to love this time of year. Our local hospital have shut to non emergencies and visitors to all but Essential (basically people dying) because the flu virus going around!

God that sounds terrible there are some real nasty bugs going around its awful
I am defo not feeling my normal self at the moment I hope this doesn't end in AF

Hospitals in my area are putting the same restrictions out! this flu season is nasty! Hoping for happy healthy weeks ahead for you ladies!

... Also... I think I'm going to cave and test tn... i cant hold off any longer! i am only 10dpo but maybe i'll get a faint line? or nothing.. :( we shall see!

How long should i stay away from liquids before taking do you ladies think? I know dilution can lend to a BFN

Test first thing in the morning
I'm gonna test every day as soon as I get my tests in the mail I can't wait!
I'm way too impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->