1 DPO anyone else?

Sometimes people get their BFP with zero symptoms at all so let's keep our fingers crossed
I have now been for a long walk to the beach it was soooo cold lol
Me and the kids want to go and see CoCo it looks brilliant
I have noticed I am properly moody today ive got a few spots and I'm super hungry but I am only 3dpo
I ordered 20 tests from Amazon last night soon as they get here in gonna be a crazy tester lady lol not even embarrassed about it haha!!

I have heard great things about CoCo! Sounds like you have had a great day today, perhaps my weepiness is a positive sign - I may follow suit and order a bunch from amazon - probably the good dinxncial move, these things are expensive! How did you like you black mirror episodes?

Really good i can't decide what one is my fav they are all so good the only one I really didn't like so far was the Waldo one and maybe the first ever episode with the pig...
I got 20 10miu or whatever they are for £3 they should be here by Tuesday
All I wan to do is eat crappy food not good considering I started slimming world on Monday ������

Coco was fantastic ladies, myself and DH were crying like babies for the last 10 mins :haha: it's a very touching movie.

I had thee most hot painful swollen boobs for over a week before my last AF, it was the only thing that made me think I could have been pregnant last month, the veins were literally pulsing as well, really freaked DH out haha and it turned out to be absolutely nothing! AF arrived as usual, so I guess as much as we analyze both our pms symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are so alike they aren't really reliable so I wouldn't let it get you down :hugs:

I was gonna start testing at 7-8dpo
Then I remembered 2 or 3 years ago I got a faint bfp then af came the next day it really confused me
So I'm wondering if I should wait till af is late or not but then again..... I know I haven't got the willpower hahaha
Oh the mental conflict

I will probably start testing at 10 dpo, that's when I got my bfp with our DD x

Hi ladies, can I join you too? I'm a bit lost this cycle as my EWCM didn't show up (never happened before!) but if I assume I ovulated on cd14/15 like normal I'm 2 or 3 dpo now...

I have twinges/cramps in my lower left abdomen that started on cd14 so I assumed where ovulation but haven't gone since? Also been dreaming loads of weird dreams which I never have normally...

Not a lot of symptoms here other than that and not even sure if these are symptoms!!

Good luck everybody!

Hiya welcome to the wait lol
I have had the weirdest dreams and I don't usually dream because I take amitrytptaline at night im usually out like a log?
Do vivid dreams mean anything?

Thanks Noodles. I've seen a few posts where people who have had vivid dreams have gone on to get BFP's so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's a good sign. But I guess when we're thinking about it so much during the day time it probably wouldn't be a surprise if our brain doesn't shut off well at night time either and it's just that...

Well last night my dream was that these two guys cane to my old house to see me about my cousin who passed away and one of them went into the fridge and picked up this red egg and put it in his mouth but he started choking and a lizard crawled out of the egg?!?!?! What on earth hahaha
But I googled dreaming about eggs and apparently they symbolise fertility so ... fingers crossed lol

These two weeks are enough to send us mad arent they

Thats definitely an odd dream! In one of mine someone I work with was helping me to take a pregnancy test, so when it came up positive I said she must have done it wrong. Because we were squabbling over it I was then late getting to a funeral! Fingers crossed they're a good sign, if not we're definitely going mad haha.

Haha these dreams are crazy!!
I hope they mean good things to come for us

Vivid dreams are very common in pregnancy, but they are also common the second half of our cycle anyway because our hormones are all out of balance, pregnant or not. I looked this up last cycle because I was having the most ridiculous dreams after ovulation :haha:

Yep defo I don't dream usually though because my medication stops it
I used to have the worst dreams every night I felt like I never slept I haven't had dreams this vivid for 2 years now
But we shall see roll on Tuesday when I get my tests thru the post from Amazon haha im gonna be a crazy tester lady ����

That makes sense, thanks Arlene!

I'm having such an odd cycle this month, I had watery cm which I don't normally have and no EWCM (which never happens) in the lead up to cd14/15 when I normally ovulate. I still had cramps on cd14 and am on CD17 now so thought I was about 3 dpo but I've just had loads of EWCM suddenly now. So confused and frustrated! I'm guessing maybe I've ovulated late this month but DH and I haven't BD since cd15 AM as he hasn't been feeling well. So I've probably missed the best chances to BD... Argh!

���� that's right I would of usually bought frer but they are expensive when you wanna poas lots of times lol
I think I bought 20 for £3

Bump. On. Brain - do you use opks? If you've just gotten ewcm then can you DTD tonight and tomorrow? I ovulated cd18 last month with surprised me, CD 14 this month.

I had bought alot of Amazon cheapie tests for part of a joke bag I'd made up for a friend's hen party, so I've still got a few of those left. I'm really going to try and wait until at least 10dpo, Friday, we'll see if I make it :haha:

So I'm 5dpo stuffy/runny nose, but my daughter has a cold too so not thinking too much of that. Today in work, over the course of an hour I had what I can only describe as a pain that felt like a hot needle, like I can pin point exactly where I felt it, so low down. It was intermittent and came and went over the hour, when I first happened I actually checked the pin on my spare name bag hadn't came undone and poked into me. However, it's most likely nothing because it's surely too early for implantation at 5dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->