1 DPO anyone else?

Noodles, was that with FMU? How confusing for you, I'm sorry you got a BFN this morning. Are you going to test again later?

Glad you're feeling well Arlene. I feel totally normal now which is why with the BFN again today and knowing I had little to no EWCM this month I'm not expecting anything much for this cycle anymore

Sorry to hear that noodles :hugs:

I hope yous both have late implanters!

I got a bfp on the internet cheapie
Then BFN on a clear blue?
Its reallt confused me lol
Maybe the bfp was a faulty test?
Never mind I've got one clear blue left if AF doesnt come in the 25th I will test on the 26th

I got a bfp on the internet cheapie
Then BFN on a clear blue?
Its reallt confused me lol
Maybe the bfp was a faulty test?
Never mind I've got one clear blue left if AF doesnt come in the 25th I will test on the 26th

That does sounds very confusing, but nothing is definite until AF comes! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

How are you doing dreamer?

Noodles hopefully the ic picked up something that the clear blue didn't x

I don't know what to think I feel a bit... mehhhh
This tcc apps every ounce of energy
Anxiety makes it 100 times worse

How are you doing dreamer?

Noodles hopefully the ic picked up something that the clear blue didn't x

I'm still a bit sad - i had a blood draw done on Friday and have my second in about 30 minutes from now. But with the amt of clotting that released last night, i am positive its over.. just hoping this isnt an indication of a permanent issue...

Ahh Noodles, I really hope you get another BFP on your next test and that it was just a dilute sample today. It's such a rollercoaster.

I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time too Dreamer.

I've had a headache for like 3 days now
Anyone else get headaches before AF I cant remember hpw I normally feel before she arrives lol
How is everyone today

I can't remember if headaches were normal for me before AF, I had the mirena for years so didn't have periods.

How are you ladies today?

AF arrived this morning a day early
We have decided that having another baby right now isnt the best idea we could have
We're trying to move house into a 4 bed I've got one in high school with a diabolical attitude theb my middle daughter is now bring diagnosed with autism and then my little one who will be starting school full time in September as well as OH starting his new job tomorrow
Bringing a new baby and 9 months of preg into the mix may be just too much stress lol
Good luck to you all and i hope you get your bfps and have a h&h 9 months xxx

Wow, noodles. I'm sorry to hear that AF arrived today and that you've had such a rollercoaster with your tests - although it sounds like you are okay with it? Wishing you all the best whatever you decide to do over the next few months!

I'm feeling okay thanks Arlene, glad AF is due this week so that one way or another I know what's going on. I'm having pretty bad cramping today so she may even arrive early (not due until Friday). How are you getting on?

Bump. If you aren't due until Friday your still definitely in with a chance for a bfp! I got mines what would have been just two days before AF xx

Noodles :hugs: xx

Yeah I'm fine with it the house viewing went well and we should be moving around Easter time.
I think when we sat down and really spoke about it adding a baby wouldn't be the best idea
Good luck guys

Thanks Arlene - I got another BFN yesterday (3 days before AF due) and had a really odd cycle this month so am not really holding out much hope. I don't really know when I ovulated though so guess it is still possible. I'm trying not to test before AF is due now, the only symptoms I have are cramps and sore bbs but they're probably AF! Have you officially missed AF now then?

Noodles, that's such exciting news about the house! And Easter is soon too! Congratulations.

Great news about the house! I was just wondering last night what an extension would cost us, we're going to need it! Yes I was due yesterday. It's still very surreal! Apart from a bit crampie and occasional sore boobs I feel fine. I haven't been able to finish full meals I guess either x

That's good that you're feeling well. At what stage are you going to book in for midwifery care?

I'm having a lot of cramps which I'm sure are more than I normally get 2-3 days before AF so I keep expecting her to arrive early but nothing yet.

Fingers crossed! That's what made me test when I did. I called the midwives, before here we've always self referred, but it appears to have changed because she said I have to see my Dr first, so I have am appointment for Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->